Second amendment sanctury led to Colorado massacre

That would eliminate the ability of police to arrest suspects. How do you propose that works?

No it wouldn't. I have no idea why you would say this. From what I read the police had reasons to arrest this man in the past.

How is saying convicted felons can't have guns giving an inch?

"Convicted". If they were convicted they were gave their due process rights.

Yes, some even then argue you can not remove that right but that's because they only read the 2nd, not the entire Constitution.

Yes, some even then argue you can not remove that right but that's because they only read the 2nd, not the entire Constitution.
youre forgetting that when they pay their debt to society and no longer in prison or on parole they should get all their rights back,,

their debt has been paid,,

If Americans really believed in Peace, they would disarm Congress which has been egaged in habitual mass murder for over 122 years.
thats a whole new can of worms,,
our 2nd A rights have so far stopped our government from mass killing americans,,

youre forgetting that when they pay their debt to society and no longer in prison or on parole they should get all their rights back,,

their debt has been paid,,

That is an argument one can make and one I will not argue against but still the Constitution allows the government to take your rights through due process.

its led to red flag laws which is pre crime and a mile for them,,

why is it idiots are allowed to drive cars and kill people when its not a right but someone that made a mistake is not allowed a gun when it is a right??

Red flag laws using a judicial process with time limits and actually allowing the person in question to within days challenge the citation using a government appointed counsel would work for me.

But what we get are left wing de facto grab attempts.

Red flag laws using a judicial process with time limits and actually allowing the person in question to within days challenge the citation using a government appointed counsel would work for me.

But what we get are left wing de facto grab attempts.
sadly thats not how red flag laws are written,,

No it wouldn't. I have no idea why you would say this. From what I read the police had reasons to arrest this man in the past.

The whole premise of protected arrest is for the cop to be able to legally detain a person and let the courts sort it out.

Due Process.

I'm all for giving them back the RKBA, after their probation is over and when they petition a court for the RKBA to be restored, just like their voting rights.

But the sheriff's department in El Paso county, where Mr Aldrich was arrested, has declared itself politically opposed to the law and refuses to let its officers petition for such orders except in special circumstances.

In 2019, it joined nearly 2,000 counties across the US in declaring itself a "Second Amendment Sanctuary", saying the red flag law "infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens".

If politically motivated law enforcement refuse to enforce the law then bad things happen. The sherriff should be tried as an accessory.

No it didn't. The judge who threw out multiple felony charges is the one most responsible.

You have to ask yourself what is it about Colorado that causes people to go batshit crazy?

Well that's the way they should be written.
but they arent,,
that brings me back to stupid drivers that kill people and still get to drive,, they have to commit several crimes before they are restricted from driving and then only for a short time,,

but they arent,,
that brings me back to stupid drivers that kill people and still get to drive,, they have to commit several crimes before they are restricted from driving and then only for a short time,,

Most road fatalities result in at least a suspended license, and usually a revoked one. The thing is the type of person doing this isn't letting a cut up revoked ID stop them.

That is unless the pedestrian, cyclist, or other driver was at fault.

But the sheriff's department in El Paso county, where Mr Aldrich was arrested, has declared itself politically opposed to the law and refuses to let its officers petition for such orders except in special circumstances.

In 2019, it joined nearly 2,000 counties across the US in declaring itself a "Second Amendment Sanctuary", saying the red flag law "infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens".

If politically motivated law enforcement refuse to enforce the law then bad things happen. The sherriff should be tried as an accessory.
/——-/ why is Joe refusing to enforce the laws at the border?

Most road fatalities result in at least a suspended license, and usually a revoked one. The thing is the type of person doing this isn't letting a cut up revoked ID stop them.

That is unless the pedestrian, cyclist, or other driver was at fault.
I should hav wrote injured or killed,, millions of people are injured every yr from stupid drivers and almost never restricted from driving until they do it several times all while driving is not a right,,

Forum List

Back