Second amendment sanctury led to Colorado massacre

You can kill with a hammer, are carpenters killers?
Well, an interesting statement, I say this in jest but I bet you there has been a carpenter by profession who has killed someone with a hammer before. Therefore, yes, carpenters are killers.

Your statement raises more of a critique of inductive reasoning we hear from so many much to my chagrin as it simplifies their argument for more restrictions:

carpenter uses a hammer
hammers are used in murders
therefore, all carpenters are murderers

Look through my toolboxes, and you'd find quite a few things that could make excellent murder weapons, if someone chose to use them as such.

Same would be true of most of my colleagues.

I guess this must mean that all construction workers are murderers.

youre [sic] forgetting that when they pay their debt to society and no longer in prison or on parole they should get all their rights back,,

their debt has been paid,,

There was a time when anyone who was solidly enough established as a criminal, either by committing a major crime or two, or a sufficient number of lesser crime, served his sentence at the end of a rope. Thereafter, there is no need to worry about whether he can be trusted with a gun. If he wants to keep his guns, then they can be buried with him in his grave.

He won because the Republicans ran someone from another state.
They simply proved that they want the very representation Fetterman can provide which is none. Pathetic and sad.

In my humble opinion, Republicans desperately need to up their game with early voting and mail-in ballots. The truth about Fetterman didn't come out until after hundreds of thousands had voted.

I think if you are 17 and you threaten to kill your parents and the police have to be called, that should go on record and be the reason you are maybe not allowed to purchase a gun.

Aldrich was arrested in June 2021 in connection with a bomb threat which led to a standoff at his mother’s home

If he made a bomb threat, that should be a reason why you can't get a gun for at least the next 5 or 10 years.

It is not immediately clear how the bomb threat case was resolved, but the Colorado Springs Gazette reported the district attorney’s office said no formal charges were pursued in the case.

They got to stop throwing these cases out. Charge them. Have a record of their crazy behavior and have that be the reason they don't get a gun.
Apparently the family wouldn't cooperate in the case therefore the case was dismissed and the proceedings sealed. This allowed Aldrich to "lawfully" purchase a weapon.

You're too damn ignorant and illiterate to tell us what our Second Amendment says or means, and even if you were capable of understanding it, as a piece of British shit, you have no standing to speak of it anyway.
Out of line. IMHO

Greg%20Gutfeld-S.jpg

2nd amendment says different
What I don't understand is why his record was sealed if he wasn't a juvenile at the time. I mean he may have been not quite 21 but that doesn't make him a juvenile though does it?

The 2nd amendment doesn't say anything about shielding people using firearms or other ordnance to threaten to lives of others.

You're too damn ignorant and illiterate to tell us what our Second Amendment says or means, and even if you were capable of understanding it, as a piece of British shit, you have no standing to speak of it anyway.
Out of line. IMHO

It's the plain truth. When an ignorant British faggot with no standing whatsoever to tell us Americans how we should run our country, tries to tell us Americans how we should run our country, it is most certainly NOT out of line to call him on it.

My ancestors fought in two wars, specifically to establish, once and for all, that how we Americans run our country is none of the British's fucking business.

What I don't understand is why his record was sealed if he wasn't a juvenile at the time. I mean he may have been not quite 21 but that doesn't make him a juvenile though does it?

The 2nd amendment doesn't say anything about shielding people using firearms or other ordnance to threaten to lives of others.
It is legal in Colorado to appeal to the courts to have your records sealed. I'm sure the fact that his grandfather, Randy Voepel (R) is an assemblyman in California didn't hurt.

It's the plain truth. When an ignorant British faggot with no standing whatsoever to tell us Americans how we should run our country, tries to tell us Americans how we should run our country, it is most certainly NOT out of line to call him on it.

My ancestors fought in two wars, specifically to establish, once and for all, that how we Americans run our country is none of the British's fucking business.
Socrates-S.jpg

But the sheriff's department in El Paso county, where Mr Aldrich was arrested, has declared itself politically opposed to the law and refuses to let its officers petition for such orders except in special circumstances.

In 2019, it joined nearly 2,000 counties across the US in declaring itself a "Second Amendment Sanctuary", saying the red flag law "infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens".

If politically motivated law enforcement refuse to enforce the law then bad things happen. The sherriff should be tried as an accessory.

You are a dipshit…….
The Sacred Red Flag laws of the anti-gun fanatics allow the police…..all on their own….to petition a court to remove guns…….they didn’t need to convict him of anything.….and your false god….”government” …..failed to stop him…,

And…by the way….

In official court filings today the shooter self identified as a gender non-binary, who uses they/them pronouns………making him one of yours ………..you idiot.

Yeah....they likely would have because they had experienced purges before, but nothing like the organized mass murder.

We now know what the left is capable of doing to unarmed civilians....we know the lesson of history......since 1917, leftists have murdered close to 200 million innocent men, women and children......after taking their guns away from them...

The Jews in Germany did not know what was about to happen to them....

We know......

The lesson should be "Never Forget."

You forgot.
Well righties enslaved blacks and murdered god knows how many for 400 plus years and you still treat them like shit.

Well righties enslaved blacks and murdered god knows how many for 400 plus years and you still treat them like shit.

No.....the people who owned slaves before our country was founded became the democrat party after it was founded.....religious conservatives, the Abolitionists, started the Republican party to fight against slavery....

The democrat party was founded by two slave owners, and used racism as their sword and shield....and still use it to this day....racists of all skin colors flock to the democrat party.......

Forum List

Back