SeaWorld and Right Wing politics.

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014

Truth about SeaWorld...
SeaWorld is running out of options... they tried to play the science card... science isn't working for SeaWorld.
Tried to play the law card.... The law turned SeaWorld down.

Tried to play the Advertising and Merchandise and Celebrity Card.... they got turned down by all 3.

So what's left for them to Play ?

The Political card... with stupid ass, far right wing GOP style "demonstrations" like these... stupid fucking repuke rhetoric that... btw... ALSO ... never works.
lol

Why would they play the right wing political card ?
I'll tell you exactly why.

Because their FOR-PROFIT Business, is fucking.... FULL OF SHIT !

No legit conservation oriented organization plays right wing politics.

Last edited:
What the fuck you talking about?

Get to the point and not word salad? On the political news sea world is not high on my list.

• Banned
you know exactly what the fuck I just said.. and what it means.
Don't play retard with me motherfucker.

WTF? does sea world have to do with politics?

You asses don't like it then don't go to it. LEAVE the rest of us ALONE... my gawd you leftwing freaks like PETA: are red boned Fascist to the core

I see, another liberal who is more worried about Orcas then i am sure they are worried about the unborn.

Sorry but as soon as you see the hammer and sickle you ought to be thinking left wing.

What in the hell does wearing Adidas have to do with protesting? Is the implication that they are paid rich people?

Any way such ranting doesn't do your argument any good, it makes me want to have an Orca sandwich, just in spite.

I see, another liberal who is more worried about Orcas then i am sure they are worried about the unborn.

Sorry but as soon as you see the hammer and sickle you ought to be thinking left wing.

What in the hell does wearing Adidas have to do with protesting? Is the implication that they are paid rich people?

Any way such ranting doesn't do your argument any good, it makes me want to have an Orca sandwich, just in spite.

You want an Orca sandwich? Find out if Stephanie has a friend. lol

PETA is a bunch of assholes, and people who make money off wild animal circuses aren't much better.

Not much to root for on either side here.

Seaworld, zoos, and the like should be closed down, the animals should be returned to their natural habitat or go live in a sanctuary.

Truth about SeaWorld...
SeaWorld is running out of options... they tried to play the science card... science isn't working for SeaWorld.
Tried to play the law card.... The law turned SeaWorld down.

Tried to play the Advertising and Merchandise and Celebrity Card.... they got turned down by all 3.

So what's left for them to Play ?

The Political card... with stupid ass, far right wing GOP style "demonstrations" like these... stupid fucking repuke rhetoric that... btw... ALSO ... never works.
lol

Why would they play the right wing political card ?
I'll tell you exactly why.

Because their FOR-PROFIT Business, is fucking.... FULL OF SHIT !

No legit conservation oriented organization plays right wing politics.

Huh?!

Well, it was fun while it lasted...

montecore-siegfried-roy-7.jpg

Forum List

Back