Seattle to defund Police by 50 percent!!!

Seattle just nuked itself !!!
It will be the white trash Baltimore

I really enjoy watching Bolshevik city after city destroy itself

False and stupid headline.
Defunding means to give zero money.
They're reducing funds.
De = Get rid of.
Defang: Remove fangs. Not leaving half there.
Idiot.

Yep, many do know what "defunding" means. It's you ass-wipes that have started calling it reform.

I'm not taking sides here because I don;t want to get in the middle of this, but I just want to put this out there for everybody:

defund
[ dee-fuhnd ]SHOW IPA
verb (used with object)

to withdraw financial support from, especially as an instrument of legislative control: Many university programs were defunded by the recent government cutbacks.

to deplete the financial resources of: The cost of the lawsuit defunded the company's operating budget.

deplete

[ dih-pleet ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR deplete ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object), de·plet·ed, de·plet·ing.

to decrease seriously or exhaust the abundance or supply of:

They're reducing funds.
De = Get rid of.
Idiot.

Yep, many do know what "defunding" means. It's you ass-wipes that have started calling it reform.

I'm not taking sides here because I don;t want to get in the middle of this, but I just want to put this out there for everybody:

defund
[ dee-fuhnd ]SHOW IPA
verb (used with object)

to withdraw financial support from, especially as an instrument of legislative control: Many university programs were defunded by the recent government cutbacks.

to deplete the financial resources of: The cost of the lawsuit defunded the company's operating budget.

deplete

[ dih-pleet ]SHOW IPA

I feel most of us know the term is "defund", Although these fricken libs are getting way too much push back so they decided to use "reform"....until reform starts and then they really mean defund.

from YOUR link
Police had killed 15 young black men in the six years leading up to the 2001 shooting death of Timothy Thomas. The ACLU had filed a class action suit alleging that the police had violated the civil rights of 14 young black men by shooting them, profiling them and illegally stopping and searching them.
.....NO evidence of police brutality and NO evidence those shootings were unjustified!!!!!!!!!! = your link is worthless and proves nothing
AND --AND ---AND--this proves MY point in the link I posted:
....15 killed in 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...less than 3 per year!!!!!!!!!!!--how many unjustified???!!! 1??? 1 in 3 years???!!
it's all in my link explaining that there is no problem

It's going to stop. We can argue whether something works or it doesn't all day and it's worthless. Reform is going to happen or the country burns.
All you proved is that you're a thug. You can't even demonstrate that there's a real problem. BLM is just a Maxist version of the Brownshits. This whole thing is about ushering Marxism, not police brutality.

from YOUR link
Police had killed 15 young black men in the six years leading up to the 2001 shooting death of Timothy Thomas. The ACLU had filed a class action suit alleging that the police had violated the civil rights of 14 young black men by shooting them, profiling them and illegally stopping and searching them.
.....NO evidence of police brutality and NO evidence those shootings were unjustified!!!!!!!!!! = your link is worthless and proves nothing
....15 killed in 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...less than 3 per year!!!!!!!!!!!--how many unjustified???!!! 1??? 1 in 3 years???!!
That is a big nothing in a country of 330 million people, jackass.

Reform can work yes.
However Cincinnati didn't remove 50% of the police budget and call it "reform".
They made legitimate changes... not just remove half their budget and think that is a good thing
Know the difference their champ.

And BTW - many municipal law enforcement have already adopted many of the ground breaking reforms Cincy did years ago.

Seattle isn't simply going to cut funding and nothing else .
No but halving the police force is monumentally stupid.
The result is going to go down as one of the worst decisions in municipal history.
Having said that - they won't actually do it. They just want to appear to be doing it to appease the morons.

Other cities have already. It's worked.
What has worked?

What's being discussed.
Try to actually name something.

They're reducing funds.
De = Get rid of.
Idiot.

defund
[ dee-fuhnd ]SHOW IPA
verb (used with object)

deplete

[ dih-pleet ]SHOW IPA

I feel most of us know the term is "defund", Although these fricken libs are getting way too much push back so they decided to use "reform"....until reform starts and then they really mean defund.

I threw it out there just in case. I don't think it would be too far out of line to make the claim defund means taking all funds away. But taking 1 billion dollars away from the NYC police force is a serious decrease, just like taking 50% of the Seattle police budget away is, or as the left claims, relocating the funds.

Also, I don't know of any situation where a social worker or shrink could do the job a police officer does now. Any confrontation can turn violent, especially people with mental issues or out of their mind because of too much dope.

We don't give police officers guns, handcuffs, tasers, mace to make them look important. They need these tools for unfortunate situations that do turn violent. They really can't send people into these matters unprepared. It could be harmful or deadly to the worker, just like it can be harmful or deadly to the person in need of care.

from YOUR link

It's going to stop. We can argue whether something works or it doesn't all day and it's worthless. Reform is going to happen or the country burns.
All you proved is that you're a thug. You can't even demonstrate that there's a real problem. BLM is just a Maxist version of the Brownshits. This whole thing is about ushering Marxism, not police brutality.

Believe whatever you want. It doesn't matter.

from YOUR link

I certainly don't believe TDS moron claims that have no tangible basis of support.

Yeah...sell that to the democrats....they will believe anything.

I have no desire to. I doubt either party really wants to be the one to deal with the country burning.
The Dims are the ones making it burn, so all they have to do is stop.

It's not going to.
It will when you get creamed in the next election.

Reform can work yes.
They made legitimate changes... not just remove half their budget and think that is a good thing

And BTW - many municipal law enforcement have already adopted many of the ground breaking reforms Cincy did years ago.

The result is going to go down as one of the worst decisions in municipal history.
Having said that - they won't actually do it. They just want to appear to be doing it to appease the morons.

What has worked?

What's being discussed.

If you aren't interested in reading what was being discussed there is no reason to believe you will read anything new.

from YOUR link

I certainly don't believe TDS moron claims that have no tangible basis of support.

It doesn't matter. No one is going to check with you first.

Reform can work yes.

What has worked?

What's being discussed.

If you aren't interested in reading what was being discussed there is no reason to believe you will read anything new.
That's right, run away with your tail between your legs.

from YOUR link

It doesn't matter. No one is going to check with you first.
But you believe they will check with you?

I have no desire to. I doubt either party really wants to be the one to deal with the country burning.

It's not going to.

There is no way I win in the next election any way around it. This is the problem with people like you. It's all about politics.

It's not going to.

There is no way I win in the next election any way around it. This is the problem with people like you. It's all about politics.
What would you call a "win" in the next election?

I know one thing: I lose big-time with a Biden victory.

It's not going to.

What would you call a "win" in the next election?

I know one thing: I lose big-time with a Biden victory.

A plane crash with Biden and Trump on it might do it.

Forum List

Back