Seattle to defund Police by 50 percent!!!

Seattle was once a glorious place and now it’s the white trash drug capital of the Milky Way

NYC defunded and murder up 40 percent
Yes, I once loved to go to Seattle. It is now off my visit list as a place to never go again. My first memory of the city was my family's flight to the territory of Alaska in 1953, when Dad was in the Service of his country during the early days of the Cold War. Seattle was an interesting place, and the Army put us in a very weird hotel until the day the plane left from a nearby air base. I got sick on what was my last taste of a BabyRuth candy bar and grape juice for many years, barf! Those old WWII leftover planes were pretty rough. I was fascinated though by the endless gray color of the mountains far below.

Reform can work yes.
However Cincinnati didn't remove 50% of the police budget and call it "reform".
They made legitimate changes... not just remove half their budget and think that is a good thing
Know the difference their champ.

And BTW - many municipal law enforcement have already adopted many of the ground breaking reforms Cincy did years ago.

Seattle just nuked itself !!!
It will be the white trash Baltimore

I really enjoy watching Bolshevik city after city destroy itself

Half the money means half of the police force. While the anti-Americans celebrate, wait until they need a police officer and it takes him an hour or more to get there.
The Democrats cannot disguise their racial disgust forever in defunding the police in cities with high populations of people of color. I wonder how long it will take our fellow Americans of color will figure out this huge deception against them on the part of the leftist control freaks. A 50% decrease in the police force in high crime areas is asking for nothing but mayhem and high murder rates in communities of color. This is not a good thing for these Americans at all. They already have major problems. I wonder why in the hell Democrats hate people of color shown through this arrogant display of undeserved power.

Reform can work yes.
They made legitimate changes... not just remove half their budget and think that is a good thing

And BTW - many municipal law enforcement have already adopted many of the ground breaking reforms Cincy did years ago.

Seattle isn't simply going to cut funding and nothing else .

Reform can work yes.

Right, we know that, they're going to cut funding and increase crime.

Reform can work yes.

No but halving the police force is monumentally stupid.
The result is going to go down as one of the worst decisions in municipal history.
Having said that - they won't actually do it. They just want to appear to be doing it to appease the morons.

Reform can work yes.

It's worked elsewhere and will also in Seattle.

Reform can work yes.

No but halving the police force is monumentally stupid.
The result is going to go down as one of the worst decisions in municipal history.
Having said that - they won't actually do it. They just want to appear to be doing it to appease the morons.

Other cities have already. It's worked.

Reform can work yes.

It's worked elsewhere and will also in Seattle.

Great, what cities have defunded the police?

Forum List

Back