Seattle struggles with police shortage after 'defund' movement as 100 officers leave force

I know what you are saying, but I see it as two different groups of bad guys, myself. Those two groups are the criminals and the politicians who support the criminality because they see that as serving them politically.

Pretty much what I meant. I mean, if your superiors are always going to side with the criminals, what's the point. I don't want a job like that and apparently nor do a lot of people.

Look at that incident in Baltimore. The riots broke out and for political expediency, they charged the cops even though they did nothing wrong. Of course they were all found not guilty, but why would anybody want to go through all that? I don't want to be the fall guy so you can get votes. I'll just do something else for a living.

Yes, democrats get to vote.
Its all a sleight of hand, really.

The democrat party ensures that people's lives are shit, blames anything but their own policies for that fact, and then tells people that the Democrat party is the only answer to people's problems.

It's like Charley Brown, Lucy and that football in that they just keep falling for it over and over and over again.

Leftist: Raise minimum wage.
Economist: That results in inflation.
Leftist: You're a racist.
Democrats play a shell game. They give people five dollars an hour more in pay then enact policies that hit them with inflation that takes more than that out of their pockets...all the while trying to make people think they "care" about them! They don't care about the working men and women of America anymore! They care about the liberal coastal elites and they care about illegal immigrants. Everyone else is just supposed to shut up and not complain or they'll be labeled a "racist" for complaining!

Sorry, I am immune to that nonsense. Stop by the local truck stop, there you will find someone on par with your economics expertise with which to trade such nuggets of wisdom.
Truck drivers provide a greater service to the nation than you do.

Western civilization would collapse without truck drivers. We'd do just fine without you and people like you.

Democrats play a shell game. They give people five dollars an hour more in pay then enact policies that hit them with inflation that takes more than that out of their pockets...all the while trying to make people think they "care" about them! They don't care about the working men and women of America anymore! They care about the liberal coastal elites and they care about illegal immigrants. Everyone else is just supposed to shut up and not complain or they'll be labeled a "racist" for complaining!

And let's not forget the freaks and weirdos. They found an inviting home in the Democrat party.

Even the lefties have been forced to admit they fucked up with all the "defund" bullshit, and now they are trying to undo it after the fact. The problem is, it's not just about money.
Well, it got many PDs to perk up. But it wasn't the Leftees that cancelled the Consent Decree. It was Rump. And that left inexperienced and poorly funded PDs in terrible condition. What's sad is, it was a Republican President that helped to create the program. Obama just continue it. Bush Jr. made many mistakes, but he did a couple of wonderful things as well. I voted for him twice after looking at the alternatives. But those alternatives were a far cry better than either Rump or Biden or any of the other front runners. Cream used to rise to the surface. Today, it's just a bottle of soured putrid milk.

Your city IS burning you ignorant clod. Progressive run cities are either buried in shit, trash, or wracked by violence, many are enjoying all three.

And the progressive leaders are all making money off of the suffering.

All the cities that were allowed to participate in the Consent Decree don't have these problems and have much, much lower crime rates. Bush Jr. realized this when he helped to create the program and Obama recognized it was a good thing. Rump recognized it as a way to stop the rioting that's why he suspended the EO. You support Rump that means you are responsible for the burning of those cities. You are nothing but a MAGA Rumpster domestic terrorist and traitor.

Seattle reminds me a lot of the DKM battleship Bismarck. The Bismarck took a while for the British to sink but Bismarck eventually settled aft then slid under the waves completely & forever.
All I have to say about Seattle is that I'm glad there is no one there I still care about, so it can go down in flames and I will not check my rear view mirror once.

Everywhere else crime is increasing is also run by leftists -- all the big cities.
Well, that's a stupid lie you just pulled right out of your ass. Why are you like this?

Then hire one of them.
My local BJs did just that, even before the pandemic. One such homeless or crazy was a strange guy with tiny, soft hands who actually did okay on the cash register, but looked ---- fragile. He didn't last long.

Another did okay on the cash register too (they must train these people somewhere) but he dressed in truly regrettable clothes, very dirty and he SMELLED --- you could smell him ten feet away before you got to the counter. It was clear he hadn't bathed or changed clothes --- ever. I didn't bother to complain, as it was obvious he wouldn't be there long, and he wasn't there next time I came.

They don't work out; they just aren't able.

Well, that's a stupid lie you just pulled right out of your ass. Why are you like this?

It's still blacks: just yesterday a southern Maryland county small town had its annual firefighters carnival and a horrible looking thug black took that opportunity to shoot a 16-year-old black in the parking lot. Everyone was shocked and they cancelled the whole weekend; I suppose those two were almost the only blacks around the area, but they just had to go shoot up the place.

Well, it got many PDs to perk up. But it wasn't the Leftees that cancelled the Consent Decree. It was Rump. And that left inexperienced and poorly funded PDs in terrible condition. What's sad is, it was a Republican President that helped to create the program. Obama just continue it. Bush Jr. made many mistakes, but he did a couple of wonderful things as well. I voted for him twice after looking at the alternatives. But those alternatives were a far cry better than either Rump or Biden or any of the other front runners. Cream used to rise to the surface. Today, it's just a bottle of soured putrid milk.

Pretty happy with your vote for Biden?

Forum List

Back