Starbucks CEO Admits Why Hes Closing Stores

I still don't think he gets WHY this is happening. Liberals aren't fast learners

View attachment 671029

Hey, PROGRESS! You wanted it, you voted for it, and now we have it. Last one out, please turn off the lights.

1658015684078.png

the solution is to vote republican at the local state and national levels .
More aptly, vote for conservative leadership at every local level, whether Republican or Democrat. Don't vote for the party at local level. Vote for the person. Don't vote for the color. Vote for the person. Don't vote for the sex. Vote for the person. At local level, you actually can know who you are voting for. This is very important on sheriffs, mayors school boards and judges.

More aptly, vote for conservative leadership at every local level, whether Republican or Democrat. Don't vote for the party at local level. Vote for the person. Don't vote for the color. Vote for the person. Don't vote for the sex. Vote for the person. At local level, you actually can know who you are voting for. This is very important on sheriffs, mayors school boards and judges.

Nope. Dems close ranks. Dems mean Fucking speakers like Pelosi.

Wasn't it Starbucks that announced that anyone who walks into Starbucks will be welcomed as a customer, regardless of whether they buy anything, ever, or not? In response to a ginned-up complaint of - what else - racism?

Now they are "shocked" that their retail partners don't feel physically safe anymore because they have been forced by corporate policy to have bathrooms that have become homeless flop houses?

The libertarian solution is so obvious a blind man could see it. No government involvement needed whatsoever. Place a security guard in each store - big fella - wearing a Starbucks outfit including beanie if that is still mandatory. None of the liberal paying customers need be triggered by the sight of a gun and fake badge. Put a sign on the polygender bathroom saying:

Our facilities are reserved for our paying customers.
If you need to use this clean, well-maintained and safe bathroom,

please request the key after you have placed and paid for your order.

Most important step: enforce that sign.

Enough is enough with these woke ANTIFA/BLM attacks on the businesses that serve the communities and provide jobs and a future to the members. We cannot give our children's and grandchildren's future to these insane people.

Last edited:
Nope. Dems close ranks. Dems mean Fucking speakers like Pelosi.
The wicked witch of the west does not affect Madison County Tennessee. I do not care if California looks like a zoo or not. It is looking more and more, like to the two party system and the sheep falling in line behind them are the problem, with their dumb assed tribalism. That is why I am independent, especially at local levels where I can actually know who the candidates are, not just who their campaigns say they are.

Show me how that solves the problem, of, say, people using intravenous drugs in public bathrooms.

C'mon Whitey, I see you as smarter than these frauds. Succeed where they have fallen on their faces.

The wicked witch of the west does not affect Madison County Tennessee. I do not care if California looks like a zoo or not. It is looking more and more, like to the two party system and the sheep falling in line behind them are the problem, with their dumb assed tribalism. That is why I am independent, especially at local levels where I can actually know who the candidates are, not just who their campaigns say they are.

You sound about as "independent" as Mac1958. When is the last time your independence made you vote for a Republican? Because most independents lean to the Right.

That's not a solution, sorry. How stupid that you would even say that. But, predictable.
Just looking at the bang up job defunding the police has accomplished, voting for Republicans is definitely a viable solution.

Show me how that solves the problem, of, say, people using intravenous drugs in public bathrooms.

C'mon Whitey, I see you as smarter than these frauds. Succeed where they have fallen on their faces.
That goes back mostly to how the kid was raised, in my opinion. Parents have to stay on top of who their kids hang out with. Who they will tolerate in their own home. How much undeserved privacy and freedom their kid grows up with. No politician in Washington is going to fix it. I know that.

*you forgot to post the "conservative" solution.

Please don't say, "War on Drugs".

He never should of opened his bathrooms up to drug addicts in the first place dipshit. This is what happens when you make decisions based on feelings(leftism). Conservatives told you this would happen. We don’t need to come up with a solution. You leftists created it. You fix it!

That goes back mostly to how the kid was raised, in my opinion. Parents have to stay on top of who their kids hang out with. Who they will tolerate in their own home. How much undeserved privacy and freedom their kid grows up with. No politician in Washington is going to fix it. I know that.
Honestly though. How much do you expect of this sad woman. She doesn't even have basic English skills even though she has lived here all her life.

This is what Democrat polices have created. But you know what? She can be counted on to serve her Democrat masters come election time

Apparently not. He says he's closing stores all across America when he is really closing stores just in leftwing blue state bastions like LA, Portland and Seattle where progressive living rules.
Yes, I'm sure the Starbucks in the Woodlands, Texas will keep selling their five dollar coffee, with no issues.

Just looking at the bang up job defunding the police has accomplished, voting for Republicans is definitely a viable solution.
Sorry, missed it by a mile. Especially since this problem existed before that.

Good luck. Think, try again.

Forum List

Back