Is there a groomer crisis in public schools?

Which tells me most of the accusations are baseless.

Don't like a teacher? Accuse him of something. He'll probably quit or get fired, and by the time it's sorted out, you'll be moving on to a higher level of delinquency.
Just like all those accusations against the Catholic church were baseless as priests remained in place?

Interesting.

And how many out there haven't been reported yet we don't know about?

Come on folks. We all know this is happening. I won't bother posting links because we all have seen dozens and dozens of them. Kids are going to public drag shows, people actually are brave enough to talk about being a minor attracted persons and so on. Sexualizing children is becoming mainstream.

Dude, our fucking president showered with his daughter. He would follow her to the bathroom while she pissed.
This isnt just in schools. This is all over the country.
And we have a whole political party determined to normalize this shit.

Only a sick fucker would accuse democrats with being okay with this... :thup:

My question is, what is this word groomer that you are now forcing on to everyone now!

Why is sexual abuse, now called grooming or a statutory rapist now called a groomer? Is groomer some trick political word for right wingers that replaces sexual abuse of minors by an adult teachers?

I don't think teachers having sex with students is grooming.... It's statutory rape and the sexual abuse of a minor and it is NOT something new going on!

Perverts tend to go in to careers where they can easily find their victims which are generally positions of trust.... teachers, coaches, pastors.... :(

The bothersome part, or part with concern, is that out of the 300 cases with merit over the four years of 1700+ accusations, only 16 have been charged by the police.... I wonder why? Not enough evidence to charge them, or are they turning a blind eye to it?

Sure not seeing any democrats chiming in to defend the children, or believe the victims.

WHOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have zero proof for any of your bullshit. You never have proof.

As my Japanese husband would say in the ancient language of his ancestors, you are kuruuresu.

Q. You signature line makes me think you might have or have known a person to have been violated; I'm not asking you to admit either. I'm only wondering.

Personal information.

Okay, I attempted to PM this sentence; you cannot accept conversations.

Mea culpa. I managed the domestic violence unit in a law enforcement agency and have considerable experience in these issues. I made an error to post this question.

Just like all those accusations against the Catholic church were baseless as priests remained in place?

Not even nearly the same, as the Catholic Church engaged in a decades long effort to shield pedophile priests and pay off families, as opposed to the public schools, which are often too proactive in these cases. Kid accuses you of something, you end up getting taken out of the classroom regardless, sometimes for months.

New Topics

Forum List

Back