Seattle Police Mace 7 Year Old Child Then Arrests The Man Who Video Taped It

This is just down right disgusting.

I'm ashamed of the Seattle Police. They had no business doing that to that child then doing nothing to help the child.

What is this world coming to? Who have our cities hired to "serve and protect" us?

People need to be fired. Those who aren't fired need to be properly retrained to actually "serve and protect" the public.

I just don't see the benefits to taking your children to a protest.

I'm ashamed of the Seattle Police. They had no business doing that to that child then doing nothing to help the child.

What is this world coming to? Who have our cities hired to "serve and protect" us?

People need to be fired. Those who aren't fired need to be properly retrained to actually "serve and protect" the public.

Her parents are disgusting for taking her to a bullshit communist gathering in the first place. Got what they deserved.

Church is a bullshit communist gathering?

They had just exited their church after praying. They were standing on the sidewalk.

Yet you believe a church is a bullshit communist gathering and parents shouldn't take their kids there.

Wow.

If you had actually read the article you would have known the actual facts of this case.

View attachment 350781
Was it Obama's racist church?

These are not "protesters" but "agitators."

These are not "protesters" but "agitators."

Dude. I don't agree with your partisan nonsensical viewpoint. Give it a fucking rest already.

The parents of the 7 year old boy should be charged with child abuse for dragging him into a volatile demonstration. Before you get all crazy about a 7 year old kid rubbing his eyes, think back to Clinton's first term when he authorized tanks and poison gas to be used on citizens in Waco Texas.

Forum List

Back