Seattle museum summer camp teaches 12-year-olds 'the art of drag'

Does not matter which side of the aisle holds majority or the White House, the church of woke continues to spread its ideological filth through the minds of our children.
And it makes it worse when leftist states allow such freaks free-rein to the point a federal law has to be passed to stop it, which, if done at all, will take years and the damage is done.....The leftist freaks and their enablers know this so they operate with impunity.

Personally, I take a neutral position on this whole issue and mainly because I don't know enough about it to comment further. But it's worth asking a question:

Is it considered a good thing to allow the people involved the opportunity to express themselves and their feelings, openly?
Does it relate to 'freedom'?
Does it have a negative effect on young minds?
Is teaching the lies of Christianity more egregious than this?

I hope that provides some material to be debated rationally?

Personally, I take a neutral position on this whole issue and mainly because I don't know enough about it to comment further. But it's worth asking a question:

Is it considered a good thing to allow the people involved the opportunity to express themselves and their feelings, openly?

Unless some kid is in training for "Hugo, A Man of 1000 faces" I believe it's abnormal in the extreme.

hugo_a_man_of_a_thousand_faces.jpg

They have indisputably embraced the Satanic, literally they have embraced the biblical Satanic paradigm, not since the ancient days of overt child sacrifice via the burning pits dedicated to Baal, has mankind so embraced genuine evil, it leaves one almost speechless, the nakedly perverse intentions they project are indisputably evil!

you dont know enough to comment further ? its faggot leftwing indoctrination ! if they were promoting kids taking on hetero sexual persona you would lose your effeminate mind !

Summer camp for boys used to involve shooting and archery and canoeing. Now that the liberal establishment has taken over, boys learn to dress as girls. God help us.
Some kids choose to reject activities such as shooting and archery and they should be allowed the freedom to do so.

It's not a lack of manly strength to reject shooting and archery, it's a demonstration of strength not needing to be proven by the extension of power with guns and bows. (extension of penis size?)

Bigger pickup trucks??

You know the counselors sleep in the tent/cabin with them.
Meaning males get to sleep all night with your kids while at camp.
Don't leave yourself open to the Larry Craig syndrome!

We learned from Larry to suspect those who make the loudest noises in protest!

If parents are willing to send their precious snowflakes to such a camp, that is on them, they would be progressives who dont give a shit about their kids, as we see what is happening in the inner cities.

Progressives love to fuck with other people, it is just their nature.

Don't leave yourself open to the Larry Craig syndrome!

We learned from Larry to suspect those who make the loudest noises in protest!

It’s a shame your such a fucking moron, children will pay the price for your retard syndrome. Losers like you are this nations problem.

Johnson and other parents said that they didn’t know until the camp was over that biological males who have demanded to be addressed as “they/them” spent three nights sleeping with the 10 and 11-year-old girls.

“I contacted the school and asked them if they were able to confirm that there was not a man actually sleeping in the same cabin as the girls. They were not able to confirm that,” parent Rachel Sandoval added.

Last edited:
In every photo I've seen of that kid, it looks stoned. I wonder if its parents got it on dope to remove its inhibitions.

CPS has been called on that kid, and because the gov . Is so taken over and infiltraited from with in the parents got off, because this kid pushes the globalist agenda and they are to stupid to realize they are part of the useful idiot team Soros.

In every photo I've seen of that kid, it looks stoned. I wonder if its parents got it on dope to remove its inhibitions.
A number of people have said he looks drugged. His mother says he's autistic.
Mother takes him to bars where he dances wearing a g-string and men put dollar bills in his belt

This is drag and this is what these boys are being taught.

Forum List

Back