Seattle museum summer camp teaches 12-year-olds 'the art of drag'

You don't get it. Every action and reaction creates/births something new in the mind. The Bible is a Spiritual guide book. You are attempting (like many others I will add) to make it a book about the carnal flesh. A carnal mind cannot perceive or grasp the things of the spirit and so like you the carnal mind is ignorant of the spiritual mind and the existence of God and the Son of God. AKA ignorance.
Got it. Same answer I always get from religious nuts who can't give a straight answer to a question about their crazy religion. "We can't understand the working of God's mind" As a last ditch dodge, we both know your excuse sucks.

Got it. Same answer I always get from religious nuts who can't give a straight answer to a question about their crazy religion. "We can't understand the working of God's mind" As a last ditch dodge, we both know your excuse sucks.
What "we know" is that you are fully ignorant of what a spirit is and I cannot help you with that as you cannot comprehend it.

What "we know" is that you are fully ignorant of what a spirit is and I cannot help you with that as you cannot comprehend it.
You mean like this?
1649123074548.png

Well that's just dumb. God is portrayed as the source of all good and moral things. He's supposed to be perfect in all ways. The others you mentioned aren't, unless you consider the US, Nazis, and China to be equal to God. Is that what you think? That the US, and Nazis, and China are all equal to God?
Don't play more dumb than you have to. We're nailing something down here. Is it justified to kill and destroy in order to stop evil? That's the question before you, and once that's dealt with we can move on.

I'm guessing God didn't read those commandments, cause he killed the shit out of lots of babies.
Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. This was written during the Babylonian exile, and the person talking is not God, but Israelis remembering their lives before being exiled and expressing anger at Babylon for destroying those lives.
1 Samuel 15:3- Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. From the verse immediately prior: "This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt.'" This is punishment on a nation for attacking Israel as they travelled.
Exodus 12:29 - And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. The Egyptians had been first commanded to free their Israeli slaves. You know, slavery bad. Heck, we fought a Civil War that killed half a million men over it. Then Egypt was given 9 previous plagues, and after each Pharoah was given another chance to set them free but refused. It was the only thing that would finally break Pharoah and allow the Israelis their freedom.
Isaiah 13:16 - Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. From verse 11, it's clear that God is judging the world for its evil.
"I will punish the world for its evil,
the wicked for their sins."
Hosea 13:16 - Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. Again, clearly judging and punishing evil. From verse 2,
"Now they sin more and more;
they make idols for themselves from their silver,
cleverly fashioned images,
all of them the work of craftsmen.
It is said of these people,
“They offer human sacrifices!
They kiss[a] calf-idols!”"
2 Kings 15:16 - Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.
It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. Your challenge is to find where God commanded king Menahem to kill these people. Keep in mind that Menahem assassinated the previous king in order to take the throne himself.
Numbers 31:17 - Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. From verse one, The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites." Again, punishing a nation for attacking Israel.
Psalms 135:8 - Who smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.
Already dealt with.
Acts 7:19 - The same dealt subtilly with our kindred, and evil entreated our fathers, so that they cast out their young children, to the end they might not live.
It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. Here's a little for you. "As the time drew near for God to fulfill his promise to Abraham, the number of our people in Egypt had greatly increased. 18 Then ‘a new king, to whom Joseph meant nothing, came to power in Egypt.’[c] 19 He dealt treacherously with our people and oppressed our ancestors by forcing them to throw out their newborn babies so that they would die." He was talking about Pharoah, not God.
Psalms 136:10 - To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Already dealt with.
Exodus 1:16 - And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.
It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. From the previous verses:
"The king of Egypt said to the Hebrew midwives, whose names were Shiphrah and Puah, 16 “When you are helping the Hebrew women during childbirth on the delivery stool, if you see that the baby is a boy, kill him; but if it is a girl, let her live.”

It's glaringly obvious that you have no idea what was happening at the time, what the context of the verses is, or even who is talking when they say these things. You found them on a hate site and didn't bother to look beyond the headline. Also note that the ONLY reference you pulled out of the New Testament was from a sermon talking about the nation of Israel's experiences from hundreds of years before. You don't even distinguish between the Nation of Israel and what Jesus taught His people. Come on, do even a LITTLE research before you try to make Scripture say something it doesn't.

Don't play more dumb than you have to. We're nailing something down here. Is it justified to kill and destroy in order to stop evil? That's the question before you, and once that's dealt with we can move on.
So the question is just how evil does a baby have to be to deserve death? I could see it if the baby was guilty of rape, murder, or theft, but since many of them can't walk yet, that would make their escape a lot harder than most bad guys.

It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. This was written during the Babylonian exile, and the person talking is not God, but Israelis remembering their lives before being exiled and expressing anger at Babylon for destroying those lives.

It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. From the verse immediately prior: "This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt.'" This is punishment on a nation for attacking Israel as they travelled.

It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. The Egyptians had been first commanded to free their Israeli slaves. You know, slavery bad. Heck, we fought a Civil War that killed half a million men over it. Then Egypt was given 9 previous plagues, and after each Pharoah was given another chance to set them free but refused. It was the only thing that would finally break Pharoah and allow the Israelis their freedom.

It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. From verse 11, it's clear that God is judging the world for its evil.
"I will punish the world for its evil,
the wicked for their sins."

It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. Again, clearly judging and punishing evil. From verse 2,
"Now they sin more and more;
they make idols for themselves from their silver,
cleverly fashioned images,
all of them the work of craftsmen.
It is said of these people,
“They offer human sacrifices!
They kiss[a] calf-idols!”"

It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. Your challenge is to find where God commanded king Menahem to kill these people. Keep in mind that Menahem assassinated the previous king in order to take the throne himself.

It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. From verse one, The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites." Again, punishing a nation for attacking Israel.

Already dealt with.

It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. Here's a little for you. "As the time drew near for God to fulfill his promise to Abraham, the number of our people in Egypt had greatly increased. 18 Then ‘a new king, to whom Joseph meant nothing, came to power in Egypt.’[c] 19 He dealt treacherously with our people and oppressed our ancestors by forcing them to throw out their newborn babies so that they would die." He was talking about Pharoah, not God.

Already dealt with.

It's quite obvious that you didn't bother to read the context of this one. From the previous verses:
"The king of Egypt said to the Hebrew midwives, whose names were Shiphrah and Puah, 16 “When you are helping the Hebrew women during childbirth on the delivery stool, if you see that the baby is a boy, kill him; but if it is a girl, let her live.”

It's glaringly obvious that you have no idea what was happening at the time, what the context of the verses is, or even who is talking when they say these things. You found them on a hate site and didn't bother to look beyond the headline. Also note that the ONLY reference you pulled out of the New Testament was from a sermon talking about the nation of Israel's experiences from hundreds of years before. You don't even distinguish between the Nation of Israel and what Jesus taught His people. Come on, do even a LITTLE research before you try to make Scripture say something it doesn't.
Psalms 137:9
Israelis who followed the God of the Bible, and would never consider killing babies unless they thought their god would condone it.
1 Samuel 15:3
God demonstrating he thought killing babies was a proper punishment.
Exodus 12:29
More dead babies at god's hand. What had those babies done to deserve death?
No need going through all the rest. They are all God punishing babies for things babies aren't capable of doing. A god that would kill that many babies, especially for things the infants were incapable of doing isn't loving or compassionate. If he had a shred of decency, he wouldn't murder innocent children. Admit it. The God of the Bible is a bloody sick child abuser.

So the question is just how evil does a baby have to be to deserve death? I could see it if the baby was guilty of rape, murder, or theft, but since many of them can't walk yet, that would make their escape a lot harder than most bad guys.
You tell me, was it justified for the Allies to decimate entire cities, killing men, women and children to stop evil in WWII?

You tell me, was it justified for the Allies to decimate entire cities, killing men, women and children to stop evil in WWII?
A country at war is not the same as a God that demands absolute subservience to prevent eternal damnation in a lake of fire.

Psalms 137:9
Israelis who followed the God of the Bible, and would never consider killing babies unless they thought their god would condone it.
Even the best of people will say things like that when mourning a great loss, whether they know God condones it or not. These were people forcibly pulled from their lives, forced to march miles into a foreign country where they were slaves. And they're not supposed to be angry?
1 Samuel 15:3
God demonstrating he thought killing babies was a proper punishment.
When a nation does great evil, judgement is great. That's clear. I already pointed out to you that it was judgement for what the Amalekites had done when they waylaid Israel. This is nation against nation.
Exodus 12:29
More dead babies at god's hand. What had those babies done to deserve death?
It's obvious you weren't paying attention to what I wrote. Pharoah had been given ample warning to let God's people go, had gone through 9 previous plagues, and after each had again refused to let them go.
No need going through all the rest. They are all God punishing babies for things babies aren't capable of doing. A god that would kill that many babies, especially for things the infants were incapable of doing isn't loving or compassionate. If he had a shred of decency, he wouldn't murder innocent children. Admit it. The God of the Bible is a bloody sick child abuser.
Of course, you don't want to go through the rest because, when considered in context, every one of your complaints is shown to be invalid. And again we see that you refuse to acknowledge context, even though it is shown to you. Again we see that you pull single verses out of the Bible and refuse to even consider what was going on at the time, even who is speaking and why.

Was the US justified in killing millions and decimating entire cities to stop evil in WWII? Were the American military servicemen sick child abusers? Were the generals that gave the orders to decimate Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki sick child abusers? If you excuse and celebrate the US for stopping Nazi evil at all costs, why do you complain when God does it?

A country at war is not the same as a God that demands absolute subservience to prevent eternal damnation in a lake of fire.
And the Nation of Israel WAS at war with those other nations that were trying to stomp them out. Again, you refuse to consider context. You cannot simply pull one verse (you do know that the verse boundaries were added later and the original texts had no breaks like that, right?) completely out of context and pretend you understand what the writer was saying. Heck, I caught you attributing stuff to God that other people were doing completely on their own, like the king who assassinated the previous king. You thought that was God doing all that stuff, all because you didn't bother to even look at the immediate surrounding text.

Do you really think you could hand in a paper to your professor using sources like that, sources that you try to twist into something they're obviously not? You'd be laughed out of the classroom.

Summer camp for boys used to involve shooting and archery and canoeing. Now that the liberal establishment has taken over, boys learn to dress as girls. God help us.

The camp is for 6-12, 11 and 12 graders are old enough to understand this is wrong. Parents need to start using Project Veritas tactics and infiltrate these type events, not only to expose whats going on, but also find ways to make the people putting on these camps uncomfortable by doing things like claiming drag names, outfits or whatever are culturally offensive towards whatever minority, along with pushing the limits to see how far they are willing to go before they say thats to far.

Even the best of people will say things like that when mourning a great loss, whether they know God condones it or not. These were people forcibly pulled from their lives, forced to march miles into a foreign country where they were slaves. And they're not supposed to be angry?

When a nation does great evil, judgement is great. That's clear. I already pointed out to you that it was judgement for what the Amalekites had done when they waylaid Israel. This is nation against nation.

It's obvious you weren't paying attention to what I wrote. Pharoah had been given ample warning to let God's people go, had gone through 9 previous plagues, and after each had again refused to let them go.

Of course, you don't want to go through the rest because, when considered in context, every one of your complaints is shown to be invalid. And again we see that you refuse to acknowledge context, even though it is shown to you. Again we see that you pull single verses out of the Bible and refuse to even consider what was going on at the time, even who is speaking and why.

Was the US justified in killing millions and decimating entire cities to stop evil in WWII? Were the American military servicemen sick child abusers? Were the generals that gave the orders to decimate Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki sick child abusers? If you excuse and celebrate the US for stopping Nazi evil at all costs, why do you complain when God does it?
In context, God kills lots of babies. You say "well God was mad". Not my fault if he can't control his emotions. "Well. I was mad" wouldn't get me out of a murder charge. You are free to devote yourself to any god you want, but the one from the Bible is a mean childish prick.

In context, God kills lots of babies. You say "well God was mad". Not my fault if he can't control his emotions. "Well. I was mad" wouldn't get me out of a murder charge. You are free to devote yourself to any god you want, but the one from the Bible is a mean childish prick.
In context, God punishes nations that attack the Nation of Israel. That should be okay with you because you support the US killing millions of German and Japanese children to stop Nazi's from taking over Europe and in retaliation for Pearl Harbor. Then you can't seem to figure out that God gave Pharoah plenty of warning and escalating plagues BEFORE the final judgement that broke him and set the Israeli's free. You won't acknowledge that because it demolishes your favorite complaint about God.

IOW, it's fine and dandy for the US to be, as you say, "a mean childish prick", but it's not okay for God to hold judgement back and only serve it after plenty of warnings are ignored.

In context, God punishes nations that attack the Nation of Israel. That should be okay with you because you support the US killing millions of German and Japanese children to stop Nazi's from taking over Europe and in retaliation for Pearl Harbor. Then you can't seem to figure out that God gave Pharoah plenty of warning and escalating plagues BEFORE the final judgement that broke him and set the Israeli's free. You won't acknowledge that because it demolishes your favorite complaint about God.

IOW, it's fine and dandy for the US to be, as you say, "a mean childish prick", but it's not okay for God to hold judgement back and only serve it after plenty of warnings are ignored.
It's fine by me if you want to follow that kind of god. One who murders infants for the actions of their parents. Obviously you think infant murder is a good thing.

It's fine by me if you want to follow that kind of god. One who murders infants for the actions of their parents. Obviously you think infant murder is a good thing.
If you want to play that game, obviously you think infant murder is a good thing as well since you won't condemn the US for killing millions to stop evil. The parents of the infants didn't even do anything wrong, they just happened to be in the way.

If you want to play that game, obviously you think infant murder is a good thing as well since you won't condemn the US for killing millions to stop evil. The parents of the infants didn't even do anything wrong, they just happened to be in the way.
Wow. Are you comparing me to the god you worship? I guarantee my moral standards are higher.

Wow. Are you comparing me to the god you worship? I guarantee my moral standards are higher.
I'm using your own standard. You say I think infant murder is a good thing because God wiped out nations that attacked the Nation of Israel, so by that standard you also think infant murder is a good thing because you approve of and do not condemn the US for killing millions of innocent people to stop Hitler and to avenge Pearl Harbor. You can't have it both ways.

Now, by whose measure do you proclaim yourself morally superior to the God you don't even believe in? Who created this standard and who agrees that it's the correct standard? You guarantee something, give us the parameters under which you arrived at that conclusion.

You do realize, don't you, that you've been talking about Him, His character and His actions for a long time on here now. He must mean a lot more to you than you've ever let on.

Forum List

Back