Seattle museum summer camp teaches 12-year-olds 'the art of drag'

I'm using your own standard. You say I think infant murder is a good thing because God wiped out nations that attacked the Nation of Israel, so by that standard you also think infant murder is a good thing because you approve of and do not condemn the US for killing millions of innocent people to stop Hitler and to avenge Pearl Harbor. You can't have it both ways.

Now, by whose measure do you proclaim yourself morally superior to the God you don't even believe in? Who created this standard and who agrees that it's the correct standard? You guarantee something, give us the parameters under which you arrived at that conclusion.

You do realize, don't you, that you've been talking about Him, His character and His actions for a long time on here now. He must mean a lot more to you than you've ever let on.
No. I'm saying the god of the Bible thinks murdering infants is a good thing. You'll have to find a link to back up your claim if you want to make accusations about my thoughts on Hitler. I was immersed in Christianity for over a half century. Only after in depth study of the Bible, with the intention of becoming a better Christian did I realize how much smoke had been blown up my ass for so long.

No. I'm saying the god of the Bible thinks murdering infants is a good thing. You'll have to find a link to back up your claim if you want to make accusations about my thoughts on Hitler. I was immersed in Christianity for over a half century. Only after in depth study of the Bible, with the intention of becoming a better Christian did I realize how much smoke had been blown up my ass for so long.
And that explains your continued interest. I would challenge you to find backing that God "thinks murdering infants is a good thing". Obviously, sometimes it's a necessary thing, or an unavoidable thing, but to say He enjoys doing it? I don't think you can find where He actually enjoys the deaths of children.

Now, what IS your position re the US killing millions of innocents to stop Hitler? Thus far you haven't wanted to comment. And, of course, you know where I'm going with it. If it's acceptable for the US to kill millions to stop evil, why is it not acceptable for God to destroy nations to stop evil? And you haven't even acknowledged the evil of the people that He destroyed.

If you've done an in-depth study of the Bible, why do you not post Scripture in context? That should be one of the first things you would learn to do. In fact, you posted Scripture supposedly backing your contention that God enjoys killing children that I showed you were not said by Him and not directed by Him. I thus have to question your claim.

Maybe Facui trained them get a load of this one LOL

And that explains your continued interest. I would challenge you to find backing that God "thinks murdering infants is a good thing". Obviously, sometimes it's a necessary thing, or an unavoidable thing, but to say He enjoys doing it? I don't think you can find where He actually enjoys the deaths of children.

Now, what IS your position re the US killing millions of innocents to stop Hitler? Thus far you haven't wanted to comment. And, of course, you know where I'm going with it. If it's acceptable for the US to kill millions to stop evil, why is it not acceptable for God to destroy nations to stop evil? And you haven't even acknowledged the evil of the people that He destroyed.

If you've done an in-depth study of the Bible, why do you not post Scripture in context? That should be one of the first things you would learn to do. In fact, you posted Scripture supposedly backing your contention that God enjoys killing children that I showed you were not said by Him and not directed by Him. I thus have to question your claim.
OK. There is no question that the Bible god ordered the deaths of the Amalekites and the deaths of the Passover. He even killed the firstborn Jews who didn't have blood on their door. That's who he was supposed to be setting free. I won't get into why an omnipotent god couldn't figure out who were Jews, and who were not. Again, you are free to believe what you choose, but to be honest with yourself you have to admit you have chosen a cruel and vindictive god who will callously murder innocent infants like a psychopath.

OK. There is no question that the Bible god ordered the deaths of the Amalekites and the deaths of the Passover. He even killed the firstborn Jews who didn't have blood on their door. That's who he was supposed to be setting free. I won't get into why an omnipotent god couldn't figure out who were Jews, and who were not. Again, you are free to believe what you choose, but to be honest with yourself you have to admit you have chosen a cruel and vindictive god who will callously murder innocent infants like a psychopath.
And once again you refuse to even consider the context. You excuse the US killing millions of innocent people to stop evil, but don't acknowledge the evil that God was stopping. Your claim of an in-depth Bible study rings false.

And once again you refuse to even consider the context. You excuse the US killing millions of innocent people to stop evil, but don't acknowledge the evil that God was stopping. Your claim of an in-depth Bible study rings false.
Can you make one post without trying to inject "whataboutism"? We are discussing morality or lack thereof of the god of the Bible. Not about my morality, or yours, or any other person. We can both point to moral or immoral acts by a wide range of people, but we aren't grading on a curve, and all that other --- stuff---- doesn't matter. Try to stay on subject.

Can you make one post without trying to inject "whataboutism"? We are discussing morality or lack thereof of the god of the Bible. Not about my morality, or yours, or any other person. We can both point to moral or immoral acts by a wide range of people, but we aren't grading on a curve, and all that other --- stuff---- doesn't matter. Try to stay on subject.
I will remind you that this statement YOU made triggered the whole morality discussion:

"Wow. Are you comparing me to the god you worship? I guarantee my moral standards are higher."

So, if you didn't want to talk about your morality, why did you bring it up? YOU said your moral standards are higher than God's.

I will remind you that this statement YOU made triggered the whole morality discussion:

"Wow. Are you comparing me to the god you worship? I guarantee my moral standards are higher."

So, if you didn't want to talk about your morality, why did you bring it up? YOU said your moral standards are higher than God's.
I haven't murdered any babies.

I haven't murdered any babies.
Nor have I. Yet you have no problem with the US murdering babies. Are you going to insist on context for that or just focus on the fact that they did?

Forum List

Back