Seattle museum hosting sex themed drag camp for children

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Seattle Museum Hosting Sex-Themed ā€˜Dragā€™ Camp for Children​

Oh look the protected get to molest your children right in front of you, and if you think this isnā€™t going on you are part of Americaā€™s idiot problem.
You donā€™t need to teach children how a condom goes on dildos, you donā€™t need to tell girls they are boys or vice versa
you rejects of society STEP OF THE FKN CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the lobbyist for the plaid clothings manufacturers of America sure don't want the lesbians to start wearing anything else, so I can see why they would object, but otherwise....

• Banned
6C75A369-C14F-443A-B84C-114CAA88D307.jpeg

Your kids are being TOLD to be gay they arenā€™t nec. Feeling gay get that through your heads!

Oh look the protected get to molest your children right in front of you, and if you think this isnā€™t going on you are part of Americaā€™s idiot problem.
You donā€™t need to teach children how a condom goes on dildos, you donā€™t need to tell girls they are boys or vice versa
How the city can allow this is beyond me, but it is Seattle.
The people involved in this venture should be arrested and prosecuted.

For me personally, the fact that only the United States votes together with Ukraine in the UN against the ban on glorifying Nazism is more disgusting. I think these facts of perversions are connected.

Well the pedophiles are starting to open the doors it seems. A lot of evil shit has been coming out very rapidly the last year or so. More so than I can remember happening before.

Maybe if the hoped-for number of kids are not there to attend, it won't even happen. I can verify that kind of thing happening one time in my area. A concert was supposed to be given in Knoxville back in 2013 just before Christmas and it was cancelled because sadly not enough people were interested in the performance lineup. I am one of the few who was planning on being there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Itā€™s called we are nearing end times as a society.
Children are being attacked, this is all on a spiritual level and as it goes through itā€™s process NWO included
this thing doesnā€™t care if someone doesnā€™t believe in a God, it doesnā€™t care wth skin color someone is we are going to pay for allowing babies to be murdered,.. Remember whatā€™s his namesā€™ book ā€œ IF I WERE THE DEVILā€ sorry the author slipped my mind lol I will think of it as soon as I post this reply watch bahah.
So anyway watch that again this is where we are only itā€™s a lot worse than most realize as it goes on
right under their noses.
They are trying to normalize pedos.

Have an Oreo cookie compliments of all the mentally ill subjects.

How many versions of gay do you have?
SO far iā€™ve heard there are over a hundred different versionsā€”I guess that includes the differen tkina gays there are who the hell knows any more. Iā€™ve come to the conclusion of not giving a dam because, once these freaks demand being called this bs XI, PI, Thy , They, Them I tuned out I refuse to refer to any of these mentally clipped fks using their bs new terminology of new language of bs.

How many versions of gay do you have?
LMFAO I just got what you mean it was the cookies not my post I just said to you ooopsie they have a lot of them if you can click on the link there are more pics of Oreos over there.

So?

Sounds weird/nonsensical - but if it breaks no laws...I don't much care.

What the fuck do you care what people you don't know do with their spare time?

So?

Sounds weird/nonsensical - but if it breaks no laws...I don't much care.

What the **** do you care what people you don't know do with their spare time?

Perverting children is just fine by you? You don't give a crap about destroying young impressionable children? You are one profane, sick individual.

Now the Canadian government is funding the same insanity in Vancouver:
https://timcast.com/news/canadian-g...ummer-camp-for-children-7-years-old-up-to-17/
Canadian Government Funds ā€˜Drag Summer Campā€™ For Children 7-Years-Old Up To 17 | TIMCAST

Forum List

Back