Seattle museum summer camp teaches 12-year-olds 'the art of drag'

A number of people have said he looks drugged. His mother says he's autistic.
Mother takes him to bars where he dances wearing a g-string and men put dollar bills in his belt

This is drag and this is what these boys are being taught.
Oh like this time
1649101552581.jpeg

This is when it’s said he was stone in the photo below.

1649101614194.jpeg

They have indisputably embraced the Satanic, literally they have embraced the biblical Satanic paradigm, not since the ancient days of overt child sacrifice via the burning pits dedicated to Baal, has mankind so embraced genuine evil, it leaves one almost speechless, the nakedly perverse intentions they project are indisputably evil!
I agree. Anyone who would embrace the evil God of the Bible, who ordered the death of innocent children on multiple occasions has nakedly perverse intentions.

Mother takes him to bars where he dances wearing a g-string and men put dollar bills in his belt

I found the video of Desmond where he is on stage getting hoooted at. This is different from the money in his pants one though.

It’s a shame your such a fucking moron, children will pay the price for your retard syndrome. Losers like you are this nations problem.
No, I'm a Canadian and maybe only indirectly a problem voice for American aggression.

And I'm proud to be the loudest antiwar voice on this board who is interested in a peace being possible.

Remember when Mad Albright said half a million dead children were worth it?
How many dead children will be worth it this time?

It also looks frighteningly anorexic and is probably undernourished and physically sick.

And in this video Desmond is with a believe one of those men KILLED someone they are criminal and perverts.
One served 17 yrs for manslaughter that’s what it was.

You sick, evil fuck.
All of them, every fascist democrat, sick evil fucks! Its tens of millions of them, this is why they target children, its why they so robustly push back upon any and all attempts at blocking their momentum, their fixation upon our children, they are totally gone to the darkest corners of the blackest of evil! :wink:

Personally, I take a neutral position on this whole issue and mainly because I don't know enough about it to comment further. But it's worth asking a question:

Is it considered a good thing to allow the people involved the opportunity to express themselves and their feelings, openly?
Does it relate to 'freedom'?
Does it have a negative effect on young minds?
Is teaching the lies of Christianity more egregious than this?

I hope that provides some material to be debated rationally?
Typical Pedocrat reaction

Of course you are neutral, you are non-binary

All of them, every fascist democrat, sick evil fucks! Its tens of millions of them, this is why they target children, its why they so robustly push back upon any and all attempts at blocking their momentum, their fixation upon our children, they are totally gone to the darkest corners of the blackest of evil! :wink:
Well when your president showers with his own young daughter, he is setting precedent

Personally, I take a neutral position on this whole issue and mainly because I don't know enough about it to comment further. But it's worth asking a question:

Is it considered a good thing to allow the people involved the opportunity to express themselves and their feelings, openly?
Does it relate to 'freedom'?
Does it have a negative effect on young minds?
Is teaching the lies of Christianity more egregious than this?

I hope that provides some material to be debated rationally?
If you are going to take a neutral stance then STFU.

no matter how we spin it the leftist pukes are sick in the head.

BREAKING: Colorado Gov. Jared Polis has signed a bill legalizing killing babies in abortions up to birth with no limits.

get a load of that bs.

If you are going to take a neutral stance then STFU.
Sorry Leo but I don't really have any interest in what ignorant asses like you have to say. Asses like you only love their own bray.

And sorry too for losing patience and getting down to your level.

no matter how we spin it the leftist pukes are sick in the head.

BREAKING: Colorado Gov. Jared Polis has signed a bill legalizing killing babies in abortions up to birth with no limits.

get a load of that bs.
Dems are evil people, pure and simple.....All of them should be stripped of their citizenship and exiled to South Georgia Island......and that's just me being nice.

Forum List

Back