Sean Connery Dead at 90

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???

..I don't know who acts in the Godzilla movies--do you?
  • 'The Pink Panther' (11 films; 1963 - 2009) ...
  • The Marvel Cinematic Universe (11 films; 2008 - ) ...
  • 'Friday the 13th' (12 films, 1980 - ) ...
  • 'Star Trek' (12 films, 1979 - ) ...
  • James Bond (23 films, 1962 - ) ...
  • Godzilla (30 films, 1954 - ) ...
  • 'Carry On' (31 films, 1958 - 1992) ...

Well, it was bound to happen.

Sean Connery has died. Obviously his most iconic role was James Bond, but there were so many there so many other roles the entertained us. One Oscar for The Untouchables. He hadn't worked since 2012

He was one of my favorite James Bonds.

He was great in Con Air. I loved Medicine Man. Great movie.

I'm sorry to hear he died.

My heart goes out to all who loved him and are hurting because of his death.

May he Rest In Peace.

He was great in Con Air.
He was in Con Air?

From his IMDB bio:
In 1953, he entered the Mr. Universe contest, finishing third in the tall man's division.

Ian Fleming, the creator of James Bond, originally did not like him being cast as Bond for Dr. No (1962) because he felt that he was too "unrefined". The actor whom Fleming embodied Bond in Fleming's mind was Cary Grant. Fleming later changed his mind and admitted he was ideally cast in the role.

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???
Godzilla checks in with 30 films in 65 years....
.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha

.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........

Last edited:
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........
Godzilla are not movies--they are crap

hahahhahahahahhahaha
tell that to the movie archivist......you just cant accept that Bond got beat out by a lizard....

hahahhahahahahhahaha
tell that to the movie archivist......you just cant accept that Bond got beat out by a lizard....
......he didn't get beat out---Sean Connery is more famous than whoever acted in the lizard movies

hahahhahahahahhahaha
......he didn't get beat out---Sean Connery is more famous than whoever acted in the lizard movies

Yeah?

well, at least Godzilla didn't wear a toupee.

hahahhahahahahhahaha
thats not what you asked was it?....

Forum List

Back