Michael Skakel, a cousin of the Kennedys, won’t be retried in 1975 death of Martha Moxley, effectively ending case that filled tabloids for decades!

Because of how long ago this happened, to me, a decision about it should've been made way before now. In my opinion, it shouldn't even be acknowledged any further especially if such a wrong doing where the accused person is concerned has never once continued.

God bless you and the family of the victim always!!!

Holly

..his family was RICH...they got a good lawyer.....unbelievable that they would even consider ANOTHER trial
--the murder weapon was a golf club from his MOTHER"S set
--he admitted being at the crime scene that night!!!!!
--he unwittingly disproved his own alibi!!
..Mark Furman's book on it got the case against Michael going
etc
a very fascinating case

Because of how long ago this happened, to me, a decision about it should've been made way before now. In my opinion, it shouldn't even be acknowledged any further especially if such a wrong doing where the accused person is concerned has never once continued.

God bless you and the family of the victim always!!!

Holly
what are you saying?
In my opinion, it shouldn't even be acknowledged any further especially if such a wrong doing where the accused person is concerned has never once continued.
never once continued ? what do you mean?

• Banned
this song is about the "Yorkshire ripper", whose crimes occurred during around the same time!

honestly, he should be locked up!

Kennedys are above the law especially where it pertains to the rapes and murder of women----explains why hunters violent rape of girls was just ignored by all the dems that reported to have known for years.

Kennedys are above the law especially where it pertains to the rapes and murder of women----explains why hunters violent rape of girls was just ignored by all the dems that reported to have known for years.

The Oregon Legislature added a year to the young lady's age to allow the statue of limitations to run out ... she's dead now, the Governor retired to southern France ...

Free access to Middle School girls is the only way we can get folks to run for public office around here ...

1. not my source--hahahhahahahahha
2. it's a story about injustice/justice-etc

You don't have a source then, just making it up as you go along? ... maybe this was a big story back East, and 19th Century moralities were offend there ... this is part and parcel in The West ... c.f. Neil Goldschmidt, former governor of Oregon ...

If you're as old as you claim to be, this shouldn't be news to you ... but then again, maybe it is ... it's a fact that The Donald was dorking whores during the 2016 campaign ... does that do nothing for your Victorian outrage? ...

You don't have a source then, just making it up as you go along? ... maybe this was a big story back East, and 19th Century moralities were offend there ... this is part and parcel in The West ... c.f. Neil Goldschmidt, former governor of Oregon ...

If you're as old as you claim to be, this shouldn't be news to you ... but then again, maybe it is ... it's a fact that The Donald was dorking whores during the 2016 campaign ... does that do nothing for your Victorian outrage? ...
hahahah--I didn't post the thread--HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
..you must be a faggot/LTGBQ cracker/puss/tranny/etc because Mr Trump getting action pisses you off.....A LOT of POTUSs got extracurricular action....nothing wrong with getting SEX!!

Mr Trump had is getting more sex than I am--WAAAAAAA
1604173139705.png

..you must be a faggot/LTGBQ cracker/puss/tranny/etc because Mr Trump getting action pisses you off.....A LOT of POTUSs got extracurricular action....nothing wrong with getting SEX!!

I'm an unmarried Christian ... I don't get any sex at all ... [shrugs shoulder] ... I've enough children as it is ...

I'm glad you agree the Bill Clinton impeachment was a load of horseshit ... "nothing wrong with getting SEX !!" ... just pay your child support is all I ask ...

And thank you very much for the ad hominem attack ... again, glad you agree my argument is unassailable ... go back to your tabloids, let us know how Kate Middleton's four-headed baby is fairing ...

I'm an unmarried Christian ... I don't get any sex at all ... [shrugs shoulder] ... I've enough children as it is ...

I'm glad you agree the Bill Clinton impeachment was a load of horseshit ... "nothing wrong with getting SEX !!" ... just pay your child support is all I ask ...

And thank you very much for the ad hominem attack ... again, glad you agree my argument is unassailable ... go back to your tabloids, let us know how Kate Middleton's four-headed baby is fairing ...
......just like I thought, your mind is screwed up because of your jealousy of others getting action

Forum List

Back