Seal Team 6 transgender

I had forgotten about the lazy and stupid rw's who boo'd a soldier because he said he was gay.

I'm very proudly straight but not narrow. Unlike you assholes who are terrified of your own homosexual urges. After all it is well known that homophobia is a sign of latent homosexuality.

Admit it - this woman scars the shit out of you. LOL

They didn't boo him because he was gay you nitwit. They booed him for disgracing the uniform.

I had forgotten about the lazy and stupid rw's who boo'd a soldier because he said he was gay.

I'm very proudly straight but not narrow. Unlike you assholes who are terrified of your own homosexual urges. After all it is well known that homophobia is a sign of latent homosexuality.

He's not a "woman" you idiot...he's mentally ill....that's assuming this is a true story....I doubt it is but if it is, he's testimony to what extended combat tours with chickenshit ROEs can do to a mind.

p.s. your "homophobia" scam doesn't work anymore....nobody is afraid of you queers, just disgusted by you. :doubt:

Navy Seals have lost arms and legs in the service of our nation and never made the news.

But one retired Seal gets his penis surgically cut off and suddenly he is a front page media hero.

We live in sick times........ :evil:

SEAL Team 6 veteran comes out as transgender - Salon.com

1_photo-620x409.jpg

Hmmmmm.....never saw a SEAL with a beard before....any time in the field that thing would have a thousand fleas in it....Delta Force wears beards to blend into arab areas but are rarely deployed for more than a day or two....so why is this "ex-SEAL" wearing a beard? :eusa_eh:

I'm very proudly straight
but not narrow. Unlike you assholes who are terrified of your own homosexual urges. After all it is well known that homophobia is a sign of latent homosexuality.

but are you a competent heterosexual?....

Navy Seals have lost arms and legs in the service of our nation and never made the news.

But one retired Seal gets his penis surgically cut off and suddenly he is a front page media hero.

We live in sick times........ :evil:

:clap2:

and let's not forget that, despite luddly stupid claim he is now a woman, this guy is still a male, NOT, i repeat, not a female.

luddly is too stupid to realize what DNA is.

They didn't boo him because he was gay you nitwit. They booed him for disgracing the uniform.

how did he disgrace the uniform?

How did he "disgrace" the uniform?

Its the despicable teepotters who disgraced themselves when they boo'd him because he is gay.

woman?

the DNA is still male you nincompoop

The hormones aren't.

what does that have to do with the fact that he is still a male? there are men who have not had their penis cut off who have more estrogen/female hormones than male hormones...hence why some men take male hormone supplements.

you are truly clueless about biology.

using your logic, if you had your dick cut off, had fake boobs implanted, then you are now a woman.

stupid logic, is well....stupid.

Kind of lends some credence to the whole Alex Jones theory that the government is experimenting on soldiers with drugs that alter their sexuality. Isn't this like the third former soldiers to come out as trannies?
I could imagine how many would kill themselves before giving in to the idea of stuffing their penis up their guts & cutting their nuts off to pretend to be something they're not. We won't hear about them, that's for sure.

Never really bought into his stuff before, but that particular one is starting to look less far-out than it initially was to me not that long ago.
*No, I am not a regular Jones listener. I only know about that theory from reading e mails a friend of mine who is a fan.

Last edited:
This type of story does not "Kind of lends some credence to the whole Alex Jones theory that the government is experimenting on soldiers with drugs that alter their sexuality."

Glenn Beck, my friend and king of the loonies, even calls Jones out for being even more loony.

Forum List

Back