Seal Team 6 transgender

It's easy for weaklings like Silhouette or Cock-Jaw to talk the talk online... but the thing is, that transgender Navy Seal could still easily kick both of their asses in person. It wouldn't even be a fight. Those Navy Seals are some of the most formidable warriors in our Military.

Cock-Jaw vs Transgender Navy Seal

Cock-Jaw would get beat down and killed by a tranny using "her" bare hands lmao. I wonder how many seconds he would last.

How many grown gay men will winde up dressing up like this dude for this halloween coming up? I can just imagine it now.. They'll be sporting pig tails & beards & military uniforms. Now I can't even lie, that shit would have me rolling!

Unfortunately, this 1st gay _______ (fill in the blank) is going to be shoved into people's faces for years to come.

1st gay Professional Bowler

1st gay rodeo clown

1st gay city dog catcher

etc., etc., etc,.........ad nauseam

And once we have exhausted the list of first gay whatevers.

The list will start all over again with the 1st Tranny ______ (fill in the blank). ... :doubt:

.. :cool:

SEAL Team 6 veteran comes out as transgender - Salon.com

1_photo-620x409.jpg

... memoir from a former Navy SEAL. Kristen Beck (formerly Chris Beck) was a SEAL for 20 years — and a member of SEAL Team 6, the unit that killed Osama bin Laden — before retiring, coming out as transgender and beginning her transition from male to female in 2011.

Thank you for your courageous service to your country and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you well in your future life.

And, just ignore the froot loops who are so terrified of their sexuality that they must attack yours. Remember, they're just sitting in front of the commuters while YOU have contributed immeasurably to your country.

Hardly the first or only military member:

President George Washington (1732-1799) and Alexander Hamilton (1755-1804) are also thought to have had a relationship going on. On March 3, 1777, Washington hired Hamilton to be his personal secretary. Hamilton then left to do some military service. In 1789, Washington appointed Hamilton as the first ever Secretary of Treasury of the United States.

Alexander Hamilton is also rumored to having a relationship with John Laurens (1754-1782) and comparing each other to Damon and Phintias.

Even President Abraham Lincoln is said to have a homosexual relationship. This is suggested to be between he and Joshua Speed. People now (and may have then) think this because the two men were bed partners for a number of years.

During World War II, the British mathematician, Alan Turing, broke the secrets of the German code machine Enigma. History classes will usually pass him up because he was homosexualפ.

Alan Turing above may well of been most directly responsible for winning WWII in Europe. But ya, gays shouldn't serve in the military because...Um...
you left out 'An Army of Lovers' - The Sacred Band of Thebes | History Today

Unfortunately, this 1st gay _______ (fill in the blank) is going to be shoved into people's faces for years to come.

1st gay Professional Bowler

1st gay rodeo clown

1st gay city dog catcher

etc., etc., etc,.........ad nauseam

And once we have exhausted the list of first gay whatevers.

The list will start all over again with the 1st Tranny ______ (fill in the blank). ... :doubt:

.. :cool:
ok Meet America's first openly gay Imam | Al Jazeera America

How many grown gay men will winde up dressing up like this dude for this halloween coming up? I can just imagine it now.. They'll be sporting pig tails & beards & military uniforms. Now I can't even lie, that shit would have me rolling!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2jgrGtiYHE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2jgrGtiYHE[/ame]

Last edited:
Watch.... Hollywood is going to produce a film chronicling this guy's life story...lol.

Zach Galifianakis will play the pre-op part. He's got the beard & look for it.

Last edited:
Islam is anti-fag, that's just how it is. Show me an openly gay imam in a Muslim country & It will show you a dead man walking if he keeps up with it.

It's easy for weaklings like Silhouette or Cock-Jaw to talk the talk online... but the thing is, that transgender Navy Seal could still easily kick both of their asses in person. It wouldn't even be a fight. Those Navy Seals are some of the most formidable warriors in our Military.

Cock-Jaw would get beat down and killed by a tranny using "her" bare hands lmao. I wonder how many seconds he would last.

I guess people aren't allowed to express an opinion because there is someone out their who could "kick their ass".

Yea, that makes a lot of sense. :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure there are plenty of heterosexual SEALs that could kick your ass, guess that means you have to shut up now.

1_photo-620x409.jpg

... memoir from a former Navy SEAL. Kristen Beck (formerly Chris Beck) was a SEAL for 20 years — and a member of SEAL Team 6, the unit that killed Osama bin Laden — before retiring, coming out as transgender and beginning her transition from male to female in 2011.

Thank you for your courageous service to your country and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you well in your future life.

And, just ignore the froot loops who are so terrified of their sexuality that they must attack yours. Remember, they're just sitting in front of the commuters while YOU have contributed immeasurably to your country.

I wish you well and thank you for your service, but please do not expect taxpayers to pay for your mutilation.

The SAS are the most formidable warriors FREE AS A BIRD; Sex swap SAS soldier cheats jail term after hammering four police. - Free Online Library

1_photo-620x409.jpg

I wish you well and thank you for your service, but please do not expect taxpayers to pay for your mutilation.
Why not he is a VET.

1_photo-620x409.jpg

Why not he is a VET.

His surgery is not necessary, and is a choice. Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for it. If he wants to become something that nature didn't intend, it should be on his dime.

Forum List

Back