Congress To Probe Lethal SEAL Team 6 Crash...

Don't you know? Military members are 'Gubmint property'...

Uh... technically they are, I do believe. You give up Freedom's to join the military, your actual Freedom being one of them, you become Government property. IIRC, anyway.
You give up certain aspects and become subject to UCMJ that I know...I served.

Don't you know? Military members are 'Gubmint property'...

Uh... technically they are, I do believe. You give up Freedom's to join the military, your actual Freedom being one of them, you become Government property. IIRC, anyway.

That is an oversimplification and a meme that the government like to use but the reality is that is not entirely true.

The fact is that you cannot ‘give up’ your basic rights. That is not how this government works and though they like to capitalize on that thought, those rights are still yours. The only real difference is that you are subject to another set of standards through the UCMJ and that can get quite sticky as there are a lot of standards there.

A Scandal Bigger Than Benghazi?

August 12, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

What followed was a testament to Biden’s disturbing ability to speak before thinking. “And what was even more extraordinary was — and I’m sure former administration officials will appreciate this more than anyone — there was such an absolute, overwhelming desire to accomplish this mission that although for over several months we were in the process of planning it, and there were as many as 16 members of Congress who were briefed on it, not a single, solitary thing leaked. I find that absolutely amazing,” Biden added, apparently oblivious to the reality that he had just perpetrated one of the more egregious leaks of national security information in recent history.

As a result, SEAL Team 6 members realized they had a target painted on their backs. That reality was hammered home in a May 10, 2013 Fox News interview with Karen and Billy Vaughn, whose son Aaron was killed in the chopper crash. Karen spoke first. “As soon as Joe Biden announced that it was a SEAL Team who took out Bin Laden, within 24 hours, my son called me and I rarely ever heard him sound afraid in his adult life….He said, ‘Mom, you need to wipe your social media clean…your life is in danger, our lives are in danger, so clean it up right now’,” she revealed.

The least the government can do at the present time is conduct a thorough investigation into the the largest loss of life in a single day since the U.S. involvement in Afghanistan began. Freedom Watch is assisting some of the families of the deceased. Founder Larry Klayman minced no words regarding what he thinks about this tragedy. “This is a scandal even greater than Benghazi,” he said. “There we lost four valued American lives; here we sacrificed 30 American soldiers. The big question is were these brave Americans sold out by the Afghani government as payment to the Taliban for the death of bin Laden?”

Perhaps a bigger question is why the Obama administration can get away with the monumental hypocrisy of being the administration that has prosecuted more leakers than any other, while Joe Biden gets a pass. Republicans need to find answers to the many questions above. Our troops and their families deserve nothing less than a full accounting of this tragic incident.

A Scandal Bigger Than Benghazi? | FrontPage Magazine

I don't know what happened but cremating a Father's son, a Mother's son without their permission IS TOTAL BULLSHIT.. Something stinks on Odumbo's bus again and this time it isn't his body odor. I say investigate.. If there's nothing to hide, why are the typical Obama Nut suckers pissing their panties in this thread?

I agree. Total bullshit.

Hell. I have a friend who's brother was killed when his jet crashed in Nam. They got his body back. Nobody cremated it. It came home for burial.

Why were those bodies cremated? Our soldiers are killed in Astan and those bodies aren't cremated. They are brought home for burial.

Something stinks about the whole thing.

I don't know what happened but cremating a Father's son, a Mother's son without their permission IS TOTAL BULLSHIT.. Something stinks on Odumbo's bus again and this time it isn't his body odor. I say investigate.. If there's nothing to hide, why are the typical Obama Nut suckers pissing their panties in this thread?

I agree. Total bullshit.

Hell. I have a friend who's brother was killed when his jet crashed in Nam. They got his body back. Nobody cremated it. It came home for burial.

Why were those bodies cremated? Our soldiers are killed in Astan and those bodies aren't cremated. They are brought home for burial.

Something stinks about the whole thing.

It's not just wrong, it's criminal. How could they do that? These Families have every right to be angry and hurt. The whole Bin Laden affair is merely a concocted Government fairy tale. Nothing happened the way they claimed it did. We all deserve the truth.

Forum List

Back