Seal Team 6 transgender

Of course that Seal could kick ass. He's a MAN! He hasn't stopped being a man. He's still a man with a male musculature and bone structure. He's a man in a dress. But still the same man with the same strength he always had.

And HE is a MAN who has most certainly SNAPPED from PTSD...
like Bowe ?

How did Bowe have PTSD? Care to explain how he did? He planned on going AWOL BEFORE arriving in country, and deserted weeks into a year tour- after sending his uniforms home, 2 weeks into his arrival there.

CBS posted his letters home and to friends which showed even more planning on his part and his upset with what he deemed poor leaders.

SEAL Team 6 veteran comes out as transgender - Salon.com

1_photo-620x409.jpg

Thank you for your courageous service to your country and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you well in your future life.

And, just ignore the froot loops who are so terrified of their sexuality that they must attack yours. Remember, they're just sitting in front of the commuters while YOU have contributed immeasurably to your country.

The news is good. I like to know everybody is comfortable in their own skin, even if they have to alter it to feel better. It also goes to show anyone with an open mind, that capable men, women and "other" can do the job they are trained for and assigned to.

:clap2:

Very well put.

Everyone has the right to the pursuit of their own happiness.

A friend of mine who came out as transgender said it this way:
that since his body was like his house for his soul to live in,
he could decorate his house any way he wanted!

since he came out with a female personality,
that's how the "house" got renovated and redecorated,
first with cosmetic changes and then full changes after
going through all the professional counseling required for approval

I.P.... I suppose you've killed somebody who was armed with that comment by the way...

It's not something you do & that's it. Night after night, sleepless. I wondered if I had just not listened to my instructor & not aimed for the center mass..maybe this young man would be a different person today...I eventually met with his family, Buddhists and great human beings who couldn't speak or understand English. Refugees from the Khmer Rouge. They said their son was a manipulative theif, but that he was that way because of a gang he joined. They forgave me & that is what I needed badly.

At the end of the day, I took a life. It's not a one-upmanship contest. It's very serious shit.
you shot him in the shoulder at close range, that should knock him back and disable him even if you were using a .22, what made you execute him?

CaféAuLait;9349235 said:
And HE is a MAN who has most certainly SNAPPED from PTSD...
like Bowe ?

How did Bowe have PTSD? Care to explain how he did? He planned on going AWOL BEFORE arriving in country, and deserted weeks into a year tour- after sending his uniforms home, 2 weeks into his arrival there.

CBS posted his letters home and to friends which showed even more planning on his part and his upset with what he deemed poor leaders.
ask lockejaw.

Nope, as a fellow vet, I appreciate his service to our country. I just don't believe however that this is the kind of surgery taxpayers should be paying for.
Now I would be quite willing to have us taxpayers pay for years of counciling for him. Maybe it's PTSD that's caused him to want to pursue why he wishes to fight what nature made him.
If he comes out the other end still wanting to be a woman, that's fine, but let him pay for the surgery.
and the same counselling for Bowe Bergdahl if he has mental issues?

I think he should be evaluated thoroughly for that very reason.
for cafe, ask this vet why he should be evaluated.

How sad it is that the medical profession actively participates in the self-mutilation obsessions of those with serious mental disorders these days.

Some already know the politics of mindless self-indulgence on both the Left and the Right will eventually lead to the murder of millions for the great crime of being financially inconvenient, or for such crimes as merely boring their parents.

Meet the next Big Thing coming down the road:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...nticide-this-week-in-leading-medical-journal?

Writing in the Journal of Medical Ethics (JME), Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva argued in ‘After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?’, that foetuses and newborns ‘do not have the same moral status as actual persons’.
They concluded that ‘after birth abortion (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled’.

http://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2012/03/01/medethics-2011-100411.full

The newborn and the fetus are morally equivalent

The moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus in the sense that both lack those properties that justify the attribution of a right to life to an individual.
Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a ‘person’ in the sense of ‘subject of a moral right to life’. We take ‘person’ to mean an individual who is capable of attributing to her own existence some (at least) basic value such that being deprived of this existence represents a loss to her. This means that many non-human animals and mentally retarded human individuals are persons, but that all the individuals who are not in the condition of attributing any value to their own existence are not persons. Merely being human is not in itself a reason for ascribing someone a right to life. Indeed, many humans are not considered subjects of a right to life: spare embryos where research on embryo stem cells is permitted, fetuses where abortion is permitted, criminals where capital punishment is legal

Last edited:
and the same counselling for Bowe Bergdahl if he has mental issues?

I think he should be evaluated thoroughly for that very reason.
for cafe, ask this vet why he should be evaluated.

Why is it you can't answer?

Bowe washed out of the Coast Guard.

Bowe was then rejected by the French foreign Legion after training.

Bowe stated he would desert his post in Fort Richardson BEFORE arriving in Afghanistan.

. Bowe planned his desertion in the USA and executed such a few weeks into his deployment. Such was not the result of PTSD. It was the result of a selfish prick.

Bowe probably should have never been allowed to enlist, given his record but because he was allowed to enlist I feel the onus of the burden lies with the government to fix whatever issues Bowe ended up with as the result of his own behaviors- desertion.

Sounds kinda crazy, but I only believe this given his being kicked out of the coast guard. If there is a paper trail which says he was mentally unfit as the reports state for his being discharged as a coastie, then the government took someone they should not have. Bowe should not be paid back pay, and he should not get any benefits other than mental care until he is mentally sound from his time in captivity. If he did not wash out due to a mental issue. The government has no reason to care for him, he broke his contract.

Of course that Seal could kick ass. He's a MAN! He hasn't stopped being a man. He's still a man with a male musculature and bone structure. He's a man in a dress. But still the same man with the same strength he always had.
Incorrect.

These weirdo's take all kinds of female hormone drugs to complete their transition to become a woman.

Their bodies quit producing testosterone and the female hormone drugs make them loose muscle mass which results in reduced strength.

I.P.... I suppose you've killed somebody who was armed with that comment by the way...

It's not something you do & that's it. Night after night, sleepless. I wondered if I had just not listened to my instructor & not aimed for the center mass..maybe this young man would be a different person today...I eventually met with his family, Buddhists and great human beings who couldn't speak or understand English. Refugees from the Khmer Rouge. They said their son was a manipulative theif, but that he was that way because of a gang he joined. They forgave me & that is what I needed badly.

At the end of the day, I took a life. It's not a one-upmanship contest. It's very serious shit.
you shot him in the shoulder at close range, that should knock him back and disable him even if you were using a .22, what made you execute him?
Two successive rounds, IP.. Seconds apart. Of course I didn't execute him. I was surprised that I even hit him in the heart. I called the cops afterwards, I was taken to the station in handcuffs(like George Zimmerman was), my story checked out & I was let go.

A .22 bullet in the shoulder is not going to knock you down unless you're a midget retard. I grew up in LA, Ive known people who have been shot by .22's multiple times and ran away full blast, never dropping until the adrenaline wears off. You're a stupid limey, so you don't know shit about guns obviously.

A friend of mine who came out as transgender said it this way:
that since his body was like his house for his soul to live in,
he could decorate his house any way he wanted!

since he came out with a female personality,
that's how the "house" got renovated and redecorated
first with cosmetic changes and then full changes after
going through all the professional counseling required for approval

Define: "female personality"... and we'll take the conversation from there as to whether or not the "doctors" who performed his amputation of healthy organs were chasing a false premise and causing harm to their patient [lifelong incontinence along with the reversal-phenomenon common in these poor mental patients]

One of the main definitions of mental illness is the refusal, unwillingness or lack of capacity to deal with the real world. When a man looks between his legs "female personality" [whatever that is?] or not and sees a penis and testicles, it is sheer madness to then think he can amputate them to "become a girl".

I keep livestock. They're mine. But I've got to thinking lately that I don't like my pigs the way they are. I like them with horns. So I'm going to cut holes in their heads and shove goat horns in there because I think pigs have "goat personalities" [they really do, it's just hard for them to express it not having a neck and all]. Maybe also I'll get a vet to insert extra vertabrae in their neck so they can lift their head and express themselves better. Then they can be more like goats because they're mine and I've determined pigs are more like goats.

Also, when I was a kid, I put carboard wings on my arms because I was sure I was a bird. I really wanted to fly. I felt I had a "bird's personality". One day my bigoted parents pulled me off the roof when I was setting off to fly with my new cardboard wings. It was MY body. And after all, I had a "bird's personality". Eventually I learned I was human so I don't hold a grudge on those bigots.

Last edited:

Two successive rounds, IP.. Seconds apart. Of course I didn't execute him. I was surprised that I even hit him in the heart. I called the cops afterwards, I was taken to the station in handcuffs(like George Zimmerman was), my story checked out & I was let go.

A .22 bullet in the shoulder is not going to knock you down unless you're a midget retard. I grew up in LA, Ive known people who have been shot by .22's multiple times and ran away full blast, never dropping until the adrenaline wears off. You're a stupid limey, so you don't know shit about guns obviously.
as I thought, it was a heavier calibre, what was it? you know where I'm going dont you! a shoulder shot with say a .38 at close range would spin him...........you executed him.

Forum List

Back