Seal Team 6 transgender

I wish you well and thank you for your service, but please do not expect taxpayers to pay for your mutilation.
Why not he is a VET.

His surgery is not necessary, and is a choice. Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for it. If he wants to become something that nature didn't intend, it should be on his dime.
thats a disgrace, this VET has protected pussies like you. I bet you would have preferred he died in action.

Why not he is a VET.

His surgery is not necessary, and is a choice. Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for it. If he wants to become something that nature didn't intend, it should be on his dime.
thats a disgrace, this VET has protected pussies like you. I bet you would have preferred he died in action.

To the contrary, I hope he goes back to the front lines, and that the Taliban run train over this degenerate imperialist pig.

Anyone that has a Christopher Hitchens avatar is a disgrace. He is a bitter, fat, degenerate, drunk and arrogant alcoholic that died of his vices. Figures a pro homo degenerate like you would worship him.

Last edited:

To the contrary, I hope he goes back to the front lines, and that the Taliban run train over this degenerate imperialist pig.

Anyone that has a Christopher Hitchens avatar is a disgrace. He is a bitter, fat, degenerate, drunk and arrogant alcoholic that died of his vices. Figures a pro homo degenerate like you would worship him.
He was fruit cup, but even in death he scares the beeeeeeejezzus out of fundamentalist lickspittles like you.

ps is that you in your avatar?

He was fruit cup, but even in death he scares the beeeeeeejezzus out of fundamentalist lickspittles like you.

Lickspittle lol what a nerd. I got a question for you first. You in this video?

Hitchen's "God is not Great" read to me Hitchen's "Fuck you Dad!". So yea, on top of that, why does this great thinker have to project his daddy issues to everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not he is a VET.

Nope, as a fellow vet, I appreciate his service to our country. I just don't believe however that this is the kind of surgery taxpayers should be paying for.
Now I would be quite willing to have us taxpayers pay for years of counciling for him. Maybe it's PTSD that's caused him to want to pursue why he wishes to fight what nature made him.
If he comes out the other end still wanting to be a woman, that's fine, but let him pay for the surgery.

Lickspittle lol what a nerd. I got a question for you first. You in this video?

Hitchen's "God is not Great" read to me Hitchen's "Fuck you Dad!". So yea, on top of that, why does this great thinker have to project his daddy issues to everyone?
for the same reason you project your asinine issues, unfortunately for you people listened to him:badgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope, as a fellow vet, I appreciate his service to our country. I just don't believe however that this is the kind of surgery taxpayers should be paying for.
Now I would be quite willing to have us taxpayers pay for years of counciling for him. Maybe it's PTSD that's caused him to want to pursue why he wishes to fight what nature made him.
If he comes out the other end still wanting to be a woman, that's fine, but let him pay for the surgery.
and the same counselling for Bowe Bergdahl if he has mental issues?

and the same counselling for Bowe Bergdahl if he has mental issues?

I think he should be evaluated thoroughly for that very reason. I do suspect however, that he deserted his post, went awol, with the intent of returning, but got caught.

Notice all the pussies that have never experienced the sensation of killing for their country that are talking mad shit about a Navy SEAL

Last edited:
Notice all the pussies that have never experienced the sensation of killing for their country that are talking mad shit about a Navy Seal
the only thing I would say is there is a great difference between dropping a bomb for your country and looking in the eyes of a human who wants to kill you.

449AFBF1-647E-4499-B3F5-109CA645EE88-2140-0000029E9F19EB31.jpg

OK ... totaly passable as a Beatles Groupie

But whatever, if he can go through seals training and live that life for 20 years, he/she deserves to do whatever else. probably more so than most people

But whatever, if he can go through seals training and live that life for 20 years, he/she deserves to do whatever else. probably more so than most people

There are indeed seals, and they are aquatic mammals.

SEALS on the other hand are the special forces of unit of the United States Navy.

Notice all the pussies that have never experienced the sensation of killing for their country that are talking mad shit about a Navy Seal

What is a Navy Seal?

Did you mean Navy SEAL?

No, I was talking about an alien species on Venus that possesses the ability to spit fire and shit magma.

Of course I was talking about Navy SEALS you fucking dumb ass

Last edited:

What is a Navy Seal?

Did you mean Navy SEAL?

No, I was talking about an alien species on Venus that possesses the ability to spit fire and shit magma.

Of course I'm talking about Navy SEALS you fucking dumb ass

Good, then learn how to spell it correctly rather than your fucking disrespectful way you spell it you stupid liberal slut. ALL CAPS moron.

Also, stop feigning fucking outrage about shit you could not care less about in order to make yourself feel better, like any fucking tinsel town limousine liberal who do pretend to care only for superficial reasons.

Forum List

Back