Seahawks At The Stick...

Methinks Huggy has gotten a bit too confident, I wonder if the Hawk players are reading the same headlines as he?

Well, at about 4 PM we'll know the outcome, so time will tell. It's cold here in the Bay Area, we've had three days in a row when we were below 32 degree in my backyard. SF, being surrounded on three sides by water is warmer so game time should be perfect. There are no clouds in the sky and no wind now. So I'm heading to the dog park and will be home for kickoff with a pizza for lunch.

Why I gotta be "A bit too confident"?

Best record in the NFL.

One fluke play from being undefeated.

SF has already lost two at home.

Wilson has been playing lights out for three games in a row.

Seattle defense leads the league.

Seattle is even the "underdog" in this game. Giving the boys in green and blue ANOTHER reason to wanna kick 9er ass is almost masocistic.

If this isn't the time to be a confident Seahawk fan ....when will that ever be?

the niners need to make the same effort they did in NO, they had that game...but had and having are of course 2 different things. NO is a very good team, the niners can beat the SH but, it will take a maximum effort, gore will have to run for close to a 100 and- crabtree an boldin need to have a big day each....

and viola'....the D played very very well, Gore himself busted a 100 and broke it open with the big run, Crabtree made some sick snatches and .....Boldin some key first downs...

huggy needs a hug.....:(

the niners need to make the same effort they did in NO, they had that game...but had and having are of course 2 different things. NO is a very good team, the niners can beat the SH but, it will take a maximum effort, gore will have to run for close to a 100 and- crabtree an boldin need to have a big day each....

and viola'....the D played very very well, Gore himself busted a 100 and broke it open with the big run, Crabtree made some sick snatches and .....Boldin some key first downs...

huggy needs a hug.....:(

He might he did some real big smack talk

Now Huggy, the Sheshits are newsworthy, they lost. Congrats!

What is this excuse, how bad we're the refs? Your guys injured? You passed out drunk?

Last edited:
Huggy cowers from this thread of humiliation and proceeds to talk about the Giants game. He predicts a win? Why no shit!

You got your fat ass whooped Huggy. Wilson could beat the toughD.

Next week: Niners v. Tampa
Next two games: Atlanta, Cards.

Next week: Seattle v. NYG
Then, Cards, Rams.

It ain't over 'tell it's over!

Last edited:
Huggy must be calling the Oakland lady for a suicide tip! He has gone quiet tonight. Poor 911 and huggy. The Shehawks have let them down!

Forum List

Back