Seahawks At The Stick...

OK I lied. The Hawks only have to win two more games to clinch HFA.

I find it amusing that the 9ers felt it important to send an urgent E-Mail to it's ticket holders explaining how to cheer for thier team.

:lol:

And Popshisrocksadoodoo claims Seahawk fans are dumb.

Rumor has it that the Seahawks are artificially increasing the sound at home games to create an unfair advantage. If true, expect Pete Carroll to cut and run as he did from the college ranks. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Uh the owner would be the one to have to answer for that.You dont think he wouldnt know about it?:cuckoo:

till the rumor is proven,thats ALL it is now,a rumor.

Last edited:
Hey Huggy,you missed this post i made on your other Hawks thread.

Boy Huggy these posters here are attacking the Hawks because two idiot players ruined their careers with substance abuse are obviously putting down carrol and the hawks organization attacking them because they are jeoulous that you were almost dead right on about your prediction they would go undefeated this year.

If not for some home town reffing in that Indy game and the hawks committing two costly stupid penaltys keeping the colts offense on the field after they stopped them on 3rd down twice,your prediction would have been dead on accurate and they hate that.:lol:

That explains why they are attacking them singling them out acting and not talking about other NFL teams players who committ subtance abuse.

according to the warped logic of mr Kurt warner hater,according to his warped brain,its Bill Belechecks fault Willie hernandez,the former patriots wide receiver for the pats ,committed murder and is in jail. Like you said,they dont seem to get it that a coach cant watch over the lives of all 66 players. :cuckoo:

again if its carrols fault those 2 players committed susbtance abuse,then its also Andy Reids fault that Dwayne Bowe was smoking pot recently,and its romeo crennals fault that Justin Houston and Tamba Hali committed substance abuse last year,and its Bill Belechecks fault that willie hernandez committed murder.:cuckoo:

comedy gold is his logic. He can sugarcoat it all he wants but he cant have it both ways,having carrol be responsible for those 2 players but Belecheck isnt responsible for hernandez committing murder.cant have it both ways. if carrol is responsible for those two players screwing up,then so is belecheck for hernadez committing murder :lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
btw Hug,you were wrong in a couple of your picks you made at the beginning of the year of quarterbacks that have been a dissapointment and others that are have a promising future.

You mentioned QB'S that had a promising future include Wilson,RG 3 and Kapernick.

Ones you mentioned that did not were Cam Newton,and I think Josh freeman or something like that.

I know for sure beyond a doubt though that you mentioned Newton wasnt going to flourish but kapernick was.I do rememebr THAT much,well looks like you got it the other way around,Newton looks like he has recovered from his sophmore jenx form last year-I knew he would,I knew he was too talented not to,where Kapernick is sufferering from it THIS year and will be in the same boat Newton is next year having to try and regain his magic from the first year. :D

Newton at least had two full seasons under him so he had enough experience from his first full season starting the entire season to be able to gain enough experience from teo FULL years under his belt,to be able to turn things around.Kapernic wont have that luxary so it will take HIM longer.:D

It will take HIM longer to try and turn it around next year than it did newton though cause this is his first full season which is why he is struggling cause he has never been through an entire season before.

Last edited:
OK I lied. The Hawks only have to win two more games to clinch HFA.

I find it amusing that the 9ers felt it important to send an urgent E-Mail to it's ticket holders explaining how to cheer for thier team.

:lol:

And Popshisrocksadoodoo claims Seahawk fans are dumb.

Rumor has it that the Seahawks are artificially increasing the sound at home games to create an unfair advantage. If true, expect Pete Carroll to cut and run as he did from the college ranks. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

That's dumb. Your team needs to play better on the field and stop worrying about idiot rumors.

btw Hug,you were wrong in a couple of your picks you made at the beginning of the year of quarterbacks that have been a dissapointment and others that are have a promising future.

You mentioned QB'S that had a promising future include Wilson,RG 3 and Kapernick.

Ones you mentioned that did not were Cam Newton,and I think Josh freeman or something like that.

I know for sure beyond a doubt though that you mentioned Newton wasnt going to flourish but kapernick was.I do rememebr THAT much,well looks like you got it the other way around,Newton looks like he has recovered from his sophmore jenx form last year-I knew he would,I knew he was too talented not to,where Kapernick is sufferering from it THIS year and will be in the same boat Newton is next year having to try and regain his magic from the first year. :D

Newton at least had two full seasons under him so he had enough experience from his first full season starting the entire season to be able to gain enough experience from teo FULL years under his belt,to be able to turn things around.Kapernic wont have that luxary so it will take HIM longer.:D

It will take HIM longer to try and turn it around next year than it did newton though cause this is his first full season which is why he is struggling cause he has never been through an entire season before.

Kaepernick is moderately worse than I projected. Newton is slightly better than I projected.

The Panthers have a great defense. The Panthers do not have a great offense.

The 9ers have been plagued with injuries this season. Boldin didn't add the dynamic recieving punch they had anticipated.

It doesn't really matter to me what the progress is from those two. Wilson's advancement is what's important and he is doing swimmingly.

What I said about Newton is that he is not that bright. I stand on that accessment. I don't think Kaepernick is nearly as good this season as the last part of last season either and the difference in maturity between he and Russell Wilson will be obvious as they take the field tomorrow.

I'm getting tired of all the bullshit reasons why the 9ers are supposed to defend thier home field(which won't even be thier home field in 4 games).

The 49ers vs Seahawks game will not be close. The Seahawks will destroy the 9ers just like they did the last two times they played.

The terrible truth is that the 49ers offense just does not match up well against the Seahawks Defense. The horrible fact remains that Wilson has progressed to another level even being in the conversation for MVP and Kaepernick is in reality playing just to keep his job. Believe this! If the 9ers don't make the playoffs this season SF will be actively looking for an alternative to Kaepernick. SF could without much imagination end the season 8-8. It would only be a 3 game swing downward but the ripple effect in the Bay Area would be huge. I wouldn't be surprised if there was even talk about replacing Harbaugh.

arent you also getting tired of the bullshit from posters here how Carrol is to blame for those two bad apples of the seahawks who violated substance abuse yet its something ALL players from all teams have done but they dont say one word about them?:cuckoo:

they need to get off the crack they been smoking here. if carrol is responsible for those two bad apples who violated sustance abuse,then Andy Reid is responsible for Dwayne Bowe smoking weed and Bill Belecheck is responsible for willie hernandez committing murder then.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Kaepernick is moderately worse than I projected. Newton is slightly better than I projected.

The Panthers have a great defense. The Panthers do not have a great offense.

The 9ers have been plagued with injuries this season. Boldin didn't add the dynamic recieving punch they had anticipated.

It doesn't really matter to me what the progress is from those two. Wilson's advancement is what's important and he is doing swimmingly.

What I said about Newton is that he is not that bright. I stand on that accessment. I don't think Kaepernick is nearly as good this season as the last part of last season either and the difference in maturity between he and Russell Wilson will be obvious as they take the field tomorrow.

Okay let me put in this way then.If we were not fortunate enough to have landed Wison, and some other team had been smart enough to draft him before us,if the choices were between getting Kapernick,RG 3 or Newton,would you at least agree with me that Newton was the best of the three to take?

I like Newton a close second after Wilson.I love how he plays the game.He reminds me of Brett farve how he always showed that he loved going out there and having fun playing the game.

I was impressed with Newton in the monday night game against the pats.He threw a very deep accurate ball down the field. I would take him over RG3 cause RG3 has already thanks to that idiot Shannahan "whom the skins would be wise to fire," he has ALREADY shown that he is injury prone and his progress has regressed this year thanks to idiot Shannahan putting victorys ahead of your franchise quarterbacks health.

Because of Shannahans stupidity,RG3's future is in doubt now.No way in hell should they have allowed him to play this year risking future damage to it. so that being the case,I would prefer to have Newton if i HAD to chose between the 3. you?

yawn....the Playoffs are all that matters. what happened to these Seattle fags last year? Oh that's right, the Seachickens were roasted by another bird team- the Failcons!!

This year will be the same...

yawn....the Playoffs are all that matters. what happened to these Seattle fags last year? Oh that's right, the Seachickens were roasted by another bird team- the Failcons!!

Hate to break your heart but apparently you havent been paying any attention that this years Hawk team NOW knows how to win on the road which is scary for all the other teams and that they are dangerous at home and are a different team there like the saints are when they play at home.:cuckoo:

you havent been paying attention obviously because if you HAD,you would be aware that last years NFC champs the niners, came in and got blown out and the Saints another premiere team in the NFC,did as well.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Cant wait to see the crow on your face when they go to the superbowl.:lol: only way that would NOT happen is if wilson got hurt for the rest of the year.:lol:

Last edited:
Hey Hug our Hawks have it made in the shade.It coud not have worked out any better.while the Saints and the panthers will be beating up on each other and helping our cause with the saints winning tomorrow night at home and then the panthers in two weeks from now returning the favor and beating the saints at home,they will be helping us in the process because even if they lose to the niners tomorrow which is unlikely,our record is STILL 14-2 and we have homefield advantage.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Roasted? A last second field goal.. after a missed first attempt when the Hawks were ahead?

Let's see ....How did the great Falcons follow up on that "roasting" from last season in this years matchup in Atlanta?

But like you said...the playoffs are all that matters and the road to the Superbowl, those playoffs, will be two games in Seattle.

Nobody beats Russell Wilson in Seattle... NO ONE.

Stop choking your sea-chicken.

Question...??? Do you have to fly to St. Louis to see YOUR team play ?? :lol:

I don't need to fly anywhere to see my team play. I just turn on the TV. Better food, more drinks, better view, and no DUI.

You should try it (when they release you).

Your precious SeaChickens will choke in the postseason....why? cause, that's what they do. (Russell Wilson is a freakin' stud though- and a great role model). :thup:

Roasted? A last second field goal.. after a missed first attempt when the Hawks were ahead?

Let's see ....How did the great Falcons follow up on that "roasting" from last season in this years matchup in Atlanta?

But like you said...the playoffs are all that matters and the road to the Superbowl, those playoffs, will be two games in Seattle.

Nobody beats Russell Wilson in Seattle... NO ONE.

We'll know in a few weeks. My money is on anyone but the SeaTurkeys...

Good luck with the medication......(after the inevitable choke!) :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even know why they bother to call a Seattle San Francisco game a rivalry.

Here is a stat that many don't know. In the last five meetings of these two teams the 9ers have scored FOUR total offensive TDs...FOUR !!! AND...one of those was a garbage time last minute TD pass from Kaepernick in the 42-13 game late in last season.

So in reality when both teams had thier number ones on the field SF has scored 3 TDs in five games.

Some rivalry..... !! :lol:

Stop choking your sea-chicken.

Question...??? Do you have to fly to St. Louis to see YOUR team play ?? :lol:

I don't need to fly anywhere to see my team play. I just turn on the TV. Better food, more drinks, better view, and no DUI.

You should try it (when they release you).

Your precious SeaChickens will choke in the postseason....why? cause, that's what they do. (Russell Wilson is a freakin' stud though- and a great role model). :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpyhl85MYmU]Joe Cocker - I Shall Be Released (Live at Woodstock 1969) - YouTube[/ame]

Something to play for... something to die for.. See ya 9ers ...wouldn't want to be ya...whiners..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPg2M1UYgU]Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan - YouTube[/ame]

This will be your last waltz..SF

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ23vU6qrFQ]Neil Young - Helpless (The Band/Last Waltz) HQ - YouTube[/ame]

"A big birds flying across the sky...throwing shadows on your eyes..."

Last edited:
Methinks Huggy has gotten a bit too confident, I wonder if the Hawk players are reading the same headlines as he?

Well, at about 4 PM we'll know the outcome, so time will tell. It's cold here in the Bay Area, we've had three days in a row when we were below 32 degree in my backyard. SF, being surrounded on three sides by water is warmer so game time should be perfect. There are no clouds in the sky and no wind now. So I'm heading to the dog park and will be home for kickoff with a pizza for lunch.

Forum List

Back