Seahawks At The Stick...

The fix? More conspiracy BS! :lol:

This is why I dislike Seahawk fans, they think the whole league is against them. You guys in Seattle are big pussies. Cry a freakin river.

This is why talent leaves Seattle, the fans are unrealistic whiners.

Hell, they had to invent the 12th man BS and the fans actually believe it works!

Why didn't it work two years ago? Oops, you need talent, now there is a concept, Seattle thought Krieg was talent. :lmao:

That's right. "The Fix". The league has nothing to do with it. That game was officiated dishonestly. It's not the end of the world. It's not that hard to do. I used to be a very bad boy and occasionally played on the weaknesses of people.

Refs have families too. I was very suspicious of the line on this game from the start and said so. And lordy lordy look what happened. Almost perfectly played by the refs.

People like you are fools. People like you are dishonest. That is why I despise you. You don't have the balls to just stand up and say..."Ya...that was some real bullshit reffing."

The game won't matter in the final outcome of the season but ...ya... I don't like being played like a sucker. If I was Paul Allen I would find out who was behind it and make some bitches dissappear.

Maybe you are just too stupid to see something is wrong when it's right under your nose.

Maybe I'm not as stupid and weak as you and am willing to lay down and have some betting cabal fuck me in the ass...piss on me.. and tell me it's raining.

You are such a worthless punk ass bitch that you can't even want to win on an even field.

You are the kind of pussy that pretends to put some money in a blind man's cup but steals a twenty when your hand comes out of the donation pot.

That is why you will never be respected by me. You have no heart ...no character.

It's not the game. The game doesn't really matter. It's pussies like you that turn the other way and act like you won something. How does it feel to be you?... Nevermind. I really wouldn't want to know.

I don't know what your on about, that interference call IN the end zone called on the niners was a horrible call.....do you have examples?

I stopped venting about the 9er game two days ago. What are YOU going on about? :lol:

Pretty sure I covered all of the egrigious officiating that affected the Seahawks. I didn't see the P/I against SF. I have to admitt I left the TV at several junctures to check on the roasted chicken I was preparing for my mutts.

It was a horribly officiated contest. The Seahawks lost 86 yards in penalties and another buck ten in yards lost on plays that were penalized. I'm not going to cry you a river over a non call that wasn't central to the flow of the game.

There are 3 more fish to fry and obssessing about spilt milk isn't going to beat the Giants.

I need to replentish my complaining chi in case I need it this weekend.

I do not think the SeaPigeons will lose- but they might now win. The game will be unnecessarily close.....

Depends on which Eli Manning shows up. I take it your "now" is a "not". Eli reminds me of Mark the ex Jets QB. Started out with great a supporting cast and won big early. Then the "it" factor wore off and Mannings pussy character rose to the surface as the team needed to rely more and more on him putting the team on his back. He can't do it like say... a Russell Wilson who frequently just rises up above the situation. Manning may have something left in the tank but the Giants get blown out. 38-zippola against the Panties. Seattle may lose occasionally ...especially if the refs are having a bad day... but they NEVER get run out of a stadium anymore. They are ALWAYS still within striking distance at the end of every game. If Seattle goes up early in NY I see Manning peeing on himself as usual. Can anyone say INT fest?

I do not think the SeaPigeons will lose- but they might now win. The game will be unnecessarily close.....

Depends on which Eli Manning shows up. I take it your "now" is a "not". Eli reminds me of Mark the ex Jets QB. Started out with great a supporting cast and won big early. Then the "it" factor wore off and Mannings pussy character rose to the surface as the team needed to rely more and more on him putting the team on his back. He can't do it like say... a Russell Wilson who frequently just rises up above the situation. Manning may have something left in the tank but the Giants get blown out. 38-zippola against the Panties. Seattle may lose occasionally ...especially if the refs are having a bad day... but they NEVER get run out of a stadium anymore. They are ALWAYS still within striking distance at the end of every game. If Seattle goes up early in NY I see Manning peeing on himself as usual. Can anyone say INT fest?

Giants will cover the spread of +7...and possibly win. Good luck!!

:thup:

Giants will cover the spread of +7...and possibly win. Good luck!!

:thup:

There are not any dummies on the Hawk roster. They know full well that if not for playing in SF and taking home a W they have made it harder to get HFA. Making sure the refs have nothing to call will be a priority in NY. If the Carolina score was any indicator the NY defense has trouble with a read option mobile QB. I might be missing something but if Wilson has a good day it will be a bad day for Manning.

The fix? More conspiracy BS! :lol:

This is why I dislike Seahawk fans, they think the whole league is against them. You guys in Seattle are big pussies. Cry a freakin river.

This is why talent leaves Seattle, the fans are unrealistic whiners.

Hell, they had to invent the 12th man BS and the fans actually believe it works!

Why didn't it work two years ago? Oops, you need talent, now there is a concept, Seattle thought Krieg was talent. :lmao:

That's right. "The Fix". The league has nothing to do with it. That game was officiated dishonestly. It's not the end of the world. It's not that hard to do. I used to be a very bad boy and occasionally played on the weaknesses of people.

Refs have families too. I was very suspicious of the line on this game from the start and said so. And lordy lordy look what happened. Almost perfectly played by the refs.

People like you are fools. People like you are dishonest. That is why I despise you. You don't have the balls to just stand up and say..."Ya...that was some real bullshit reffing."

The game won't matter in the final outcome of the season but ...ya... I don't like being played like a sucker. If I was Paul Allen I would find out who was behind it and make some bitches dissappear.

Maybe you are just too stupid to see something is wrong when it's right under your nose.

Maybe I'm not as stupid and weak as you and am willing to lay down and have some betting cabal fuck me in the ass...piss on me.. and tell me it's raining.

You are such a worthless punk ass bitch that you can't even want to win on an even field.

You are the kind of pussy that pretends to put some money in a blind man's cup but steals a twenty when your hand comes out of the donation pot.

That is why you will never be respected by me. You have no heart ...no character.

It's not the game. The game doesn't really matter. It's pussies like you that turn the other way and act like you won something. How does it feel to be you?... Nevermind. I really wouldn't want to know.

I don't know what your on about, that interference call IN the end zone called on the niners was a horrible call.....do you have examples?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back