Seahawks At The Stick...

The phantom whistle while Crabtree was being tackled and fumbled the ball before hitting the ground was a nice touch also. Another major non call that benefitted the 9ers. How fortunate for SF because if the "whistle" had been blown as it normally would have Seattle would have had possession of a fumble and SF would not have scored. Usually a player has to hit the ground in an open field tackle before the play is over. That is because the ball carrier is expected to maintain control of the ball all the way to the ground. Seattle was not benefitted by any such quick phantom whistles in the entire game. But you liars and losers just go on pretending you know football. And I'll continue knowing that you are dishonest idiots and fools.

Calm down, this game really does mean anything. Seattle will still hold home field advantage at the end of the day.

Seattle is still the best overall team in the NFL.

Huggy melting down after the Sheshit's loss. How many drinks have you had?

You have been blowing hard all year and like most Sheshit fans you are as far removed from reality as anyone. So instead of pissing and moaning and acting like Wilson didn't fuck you last night, try manning up.

Instead of being a poor loser after all of us reading your fucked up threads on how the Sheshits are so great and every other team is shit, man up and take your beating, pussy.

Blame others because the Sheshit's lost, try looking at the real reason, they were not the better team that day, dumb shit.

Hawks have got a good team this year but their fans are still proving to be the dumbest sports fans in the world.

Huggy is one of the dumbest, I used to live and die with my teams wins and losses, then I turned 14 and realized it's just a fucking game and outside of the fun of watching...it doesn't make or break my life.

Huggy, Vegas had the spread at 2.5 and they lost. Vegas is probably just as upset as you, except unlike you, they lost big bucks. Vegas odds makers are in the business of getting it right, it means something when they put out the lines.

Now, go back to bed and whack off to you sucking Wilson's dick, because dreams are all you got.

I take offense to your use of a derogatory term describing the Seahawks, you must be a Whiner fan. Seattle is still the better team no matter what you call them or think.

Huggy melting down after the Sheshit's loss. How many drinks have you had?

You have been blowing hard all year and like most Sheshit fans you are as far removed from reality as anyone. So instead of pissing and moaning and acting like Wilson didn't fuck you last night, try manning up.

Instead of being a poor loser after all of us reading your fucked up threads on how the Sheshits are so great and every other team is shit, man up and take your beating, pussy.

Blame others because the Sheshit's lost, try looking at the real reason, they were not the better team that day, dumb shit.

Hawks have got a good team this year but their fans are still proving to be the dumbest sports fans in the world.

Huggy is one of the dumbest, I used to live and die with my teams wins and losses, then I turned 14 and realized it's just a fucking game and outside of the fun of watching...it doesn't make or break my life.

Huggy, Vegas had the spread at 2.5 and they lost. Vegas is probably just as upset as you, except unlike you, they lost big bucks. Vegas odds makers are in the business of getting it right, it means something when they put out the lines.

Now, go back to bed and whack off to you sucking Wilson's dick, because dreams are all you got.

I take offense to your use of a derogatory term describing the Seahawks, you must be a Whiner fan. Seattle is still the better team no matter what you call them or think.

No they are not the better team. They just have a built in four touchdown advantage in Seattle. :lol:

No they are not the better team. They just have a built in four touchdown advantage in Seattle. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I haven't a clue what that means...four touchdown advantage? How so?

Whose better? What Billick says on Foxsports power rankings. Seattle still has the best balanced team in the NFL and that game against SF on Sunday didn't change anything about the play off picture as far as Seattle is concerned.

I thought Wilson was smarter than that. I feel badly for him being so naive. He should have recognized that the fix was in by halftime and never bothered to throw that last futile hail mary pass and fuck up his stats.

:eusa_eh: :eusa_shifty: The fix was in? :eusa_hand: while I :lol:

Me being a huge Hawks fan Hug I hate to not side with you on this but your way too much obsessed with the hawks going to the superbowl that your not being objective anymore.

I saw the game as well and unlike the Indy game where that touchdown was taken away from them them ruling it a safety instead of a touchdown which was the key in them losing that game, I saw no favorites being played in this game.are you forgetting the niners had almost as many penaltys called agains them asth Hawks did.The Hawks had 9 I believe,the niners 7.They had almost as many penalty yards against them as the Hawks did.

face it Hug,The niners were simply the better team today.

You for sure are getting carried away with this about Harbaugh as well saying that he very well may go 8 and 8 and get fired at the end of the year.IYou were gettign WAY too carried away there when you said that.:cuckoo: I know harbaugh is an asshole,i dont like him either,but he IS an excellent coach and he had his team ready to play today.got to give him credit and give the niners credit where credit is due.

besides,look who their next opponent is going to be. The Giants.My favorite team The Chargers embarrassed them yesterday and they are going to be so distraught and down over that beating,they will panic when they see the Hawks come out of that tunnellike a deer with the headlights on him.:lol: oh and remember,that game ias as good as in the bag,they are after all playing against pick 6 Manning.:lol::lol:

I kept telling huggy not to be so cocky about some home field advantage.

Your talking like just because the Hawks lost yesterday that they are not going to get homefield advantage.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thats funny talk especially since the Hawks STILL have homefield advantage over all the other NFC teams even with the loss.:lol::lol::lol:

I said all along that the Hawks would get homefiled advantage back when they took 3 out o 4 on the road in their most difficult part of their schedule losing only to the colts in that road span. things are going EXACTLY the way i said they would back then as well. I said back then that the colts would be a team they would probably lose to and the niners on the road would be another game they might not win,that they would go 14-2 for the season.they will as well.

I mean seriously,do you REALLY think the giants with PICK 6 manning next week who lost to the chargers no less,is going to have a prayer against the hawks or the cards will have one against them in seattle the next week?

when they win those two games,they have homefield advantage.

if you think either of those teams will have a prayer against them,better get off that crack you been smoking.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
The SeaPigeons are a good team. But they beat themselves. They are the 2nd most penalized team in the NFL. They make too many stupid mistakes. Yesterday it cost them the game.

NFL Penalties - 2013 League Penalty Stats - NFL Penalty Stats Tracker - List/Statistics/Data of NFL Penalties - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Imagine if these guys had some discipline and cut down on all the penalties? They'd be unstoppable. I blame the coaching staff.

Look at the Patriots- they win almost every one of the close games. Why? Because they have DISCIPLINE. They don't beat themselves! Belichick is a prick that doesn't give a fuck-if he "hurts your feewings" and he's got 5 super bowl rings.

Pete Carrol is not a disciplinarian- he's a "nice guy" coach who wants the players to "like" him.

No they are not the better team. They just have a built in four touchdown advantage in Seattle. :lol:

I haven't a clue what that means...four touchdown advantage? How so?

Whose better? What Billick says on Foxsports power rankings. Seattle still has the best balanced team in the NFL and that game against SF on Sunday didn't change anything about the play off picture as far as Seattle is concerned.[/QUOTE]

In the last two previous meetings in Seattle the scores totaled 71-16. That is the only sample where both teams were pretty much the same as yesterday. The 55 point differential is 27.5 points per game.

So..to accept Seattle as even plus 3 in SF you have to look at recent past history and concede the Clink location is the only possible reason for the 4 TD advantage in Seattle.

Bringing up what Matt Hasselbeck did in SF against Smith with a completely different roster is rediculous. The only sample that makes any sense is what happened between the teams with Wilson and Kaepernick at the helm.

So I just refuse to accept Seattle being a 3 point underdog. The only history available screams that Seattle should have been favored by at least three TDs. The spread was chosen by the only people that could get to and influence the outcome through the officiating.

It doesn't matter to me that my team lost. It happens. It matters to me that the outcome was rigged.

Your opinions mean less than nothing.

Refs called an excellent game!
They finally got hip to Seahawks overly-handsy defensive backs.
My under hit and my Eagles emerged from a blizzard with a sweet victory.

A fine Sunday of football, all the way around.

It doesn't matter to me that my team lost. It happens. It matters to me that the outcome was rigged.

And your opinion isn't worth the print you wasted on the subject. Remember Seattle had 15 yards more than SF in penalty yards. So what? Sounds pretty close to me.

Your foolish claim that the game was fixed is what it is.....foolish. Get over it and move on to the next game, I am sure that all the Seattle coaches and players have.
By the way I made the spread and won. Nice call huh?

And your opinion isn't worth the print you wasted on the subject. Remember Seattle had 15 yards more than SF in penalty yards. So what? Sounds pretty close to me.

Your foolish claim that the game was fixed is what it is.....foolish. Get over it and move on to the next game, I am sure that all the Seattle coaches and players have.
By the way I made the spread and won. Nice call huh?

Go fuck yourself you pussy bitch.

Here's a spy video of Huggy at yesterdays game:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFKweqh9Mk]Crazy Seahawks fans - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it that you sniveling little bitches need to make it personal?

That's fine. It just means more enjoyment for me when the Hawks are sporting a Lombardi trophy and you pussies have all been kicked to the curb along with your pathetic teams.

Refs called an excellent game!
They finally got hip to Seahawks overly-handsy defensive backs.
My under hit and my Eagles emerged from a blizzard with a sweet victory.

A fine Sunday of football, all the way around.

Philadelphia is looking better and better. I am surprised, Kelly I thought would have trouble in the NFL.

That's fine. It just means more enjoyment for me when the Hawks are sporting a Lombardi trophy and you pussies have all been kicked to the curb along with your pathetic teams.

You have seemed to do a great job of making it personal. You call people names, you rip every other team, you tell us what a great football mind you are, you brag, brag. You tell us that it is more than a game. You wish for players to be hauled out on stretchers. Wishing tragedy on refs. Claim a massive conspiracy.

And then accuse others of making it personal.

I know lots of Seahawk fans, but you are by far the most idiotic.

You have seemed to do a great job of making it personal. You call people names, you rip every other team, you tell us what a great football mind you are, you brag, brag. You tell us that it is more than a game. You wish for players to be hauled out on stretchers. Wishing tragedy on refs. Claim a massive conspiracy.

I've changed my ways. As far as I am concerned keeping it personal with an asshole like you is just fine.

Chicago looked good tonight....they'll give Detroit (another choke team like Seattle) a run for the NFC north- they've got to win it outright though, Detroit owns the tie-breaker. McCown has been a huge surprise! (not to mention Alshon Jeffrey!).

I've changed my ways. As far as I am concerned keeping it personal with an asshole like you is just fine.

Changed what ways? You have always made it personal. Are you really stupid or do you play one on USMB?

Chicago looked good tonight....they'll give Detroit (another choke team like Seattle) a run for the NFC north- they've got to win it outright though, Detroit owns the tie-breaker. McCown has been a huge surprise! (not to mention Alshon Jeffrey!).

I'm not sure what to think of Chicago, bad one week good the next. McCown isn't the QB to take them anywhere and once Cutler is well it's over for Josh.

Forum List

Back