Shattered

<i>*stomps feet, throws temper tantrum, and bursts into tears*</i>

Done with snow.

Make it stop now.

Please.

OP
S

Shattered

You think you've got it rough, look at the week I have to deal with........
You know I think you're adorable.. And I mean this in the nicest possible way.. Honest, I do..

You ass.

sitarro

Gold Member
Reaction score
You know I think you're adorable.. And I mean this in the nicest possible way.. Honest, I do..

You ass.
Hey, come visit me in August when it's 103 and humidity levels are somewhere around 99%. This is the only week that this place doesn't seriously suck....we have already hit 80 this year!

OP
S

Shattered

Hey, come visit me in August when it's 103 and humidity levels are somewhere around 99%. This is the only week that this place doesn't seriously suck....we have already hit 80 this year!
Ok. You can keep your 103 shit, too. I'd just like a nice, even, DRY 70-75-ish degrees all year around.

Except Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Then I want 3" of snow. Just enough to make everything white.

Reaction score
Ok. You can keep your 103 shit, too. I'd just like a nice, even, DRY 70-75-ish degrees all year around.

Except Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Then I want 3" of snow. Just enough to make everything white.
I'm okay with snow, but NOT wind with snow. I can tolerate cold weather if the air is completely still, but the second the wind starts blowing around, I get pissed.

Also hate really hot weather too. Here in OK in gets up to about 105 in July and August...so I kinda forget what the outside of our house looks like.

OP
S

Shattered

I'm okay with snow, but NOT wind with snow. I can tolerate cold weather if the air is completely still, but the second the wind starts blowing around, I get pissed.

Also hate really hot weather too. Here in OK in gets up to about 105 in July and August...so I kinda forget what the outside of our house looks like.
I'm prone to forgetting what the outside of my house looks like in any extreme weather. 105 degrees? In. 0 degrees? In.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List