tantrum6.gif

<i>*stomps feet, throws temper tantrum, and bursts into tears*</i>

Done with snow.

Make it stop now.

Please.

tantrum6.gif
tantrum6.gif
tantrum6.gif

You think you've got it rough, look at the week I have to deal with........

Attachments

• $Picture 2.png
    $Picture 2.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 69
You think you've got it rough, look at the week I have to deal with........

You know I think you're adorable.. And I mean this in the nicest possible way.. Honest, I do..

You ass.
whack.gif

You know I think you're adorable.. And I mean this in the nicest possible way.. Honest, I do..

You ass.
whack.gif

Hey, come visit me in August when it's 103 and humidity levels are somewhere around 99%. This is the only week that this place doesn't seriously suck....we have already hit 80 this year!

Hey, come visit me in August when it's 103 and humidity levels are somewhere around 99%. This is the only week that this place doesn't seriously suck....we have already hit 80 this year!

Ok. You can keep your 103 shit, too. I'd just like a nice, even, DRY 70-75-ish degrees all year around.

Except Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Then I want 3" of snow. Just enough to make everything white.

Ok. You can keep your 103 shit, too. I'd just like a nice, even, DRY 70-75-ish degrees all year around.

Except Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Then I want 3" of snow. Just enough to make everything white.

I'm okay with snow, but NOT wind with snow. I can tolerate cold weather if the air is completely still, but the second the wind starts blowing around, I get pissed.

Also hate really hot weather too. Here in OK in gets up to about 105 in July and August...so I kinda forget what the outside of our house looks like.

I'm okay with snow, but NOT wind with snow. I can tolerate cold weather if the air is completely still, but the second the wind starts blowing around, I get pissed.

Also hate really hot weather too. Here in OK in gets up to about 105 in July and August...so I kinda forget what the outside of our house looks like.

I'm prone to forgetting what the outside of my house looks like in any extreme weather. 105 degrees? In. 0 degrees? In.

Forum List

Back