Scientists Suggest Earth Could Be Uninhabitable In 300 Years

R

rdean

The Scientists say simply that Earth will ‘become too hot’ for human habitation.
Research done by the University of NSW has also forecasted the effect of climate change over the next three centuries to be devastating. It suggests without action to cut greenhouse gas emissions, mankind's activities could prompt average temperatures to rise as much as 10 to 12 per cent by 2300.
The research, produced in partnership with the Purdue University in the United States, is published in the US-based scientific journal “Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences” on Tuesday.

Scientists Suggest Earth Could Be Uninhabitable In 300 Years

But hey, that's a long way off. Who cares?

wall-e-pixar-14891-300x300.jpg

Ho-hum - more global warming stuff......wonder how many people are going to jump from buildings or drink the kool-aid just before 2012????????

Wait a minute. I thought the whole 6% of scientists thing was a slam. I didn't know it was a compliment, 'cuz the other 94% are loony enough to believe this hogwash.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happened to the Ice Age that was coming because of the pollution levels? Did all those filters on the smokestacks cause global warming?

Yet more hocus bogus to suppoert the Cap and Tax insanity and scam. For you folks who think that this is the greatest thing since sliced bread I give you a nice little article excerpted here and the link for the whole article is below.

“The global temperature “savings” of the Kerry-Lieberman bill is astoundingly small—0.043°C (0.077°F) by 2050 and 0.111°C (0.200°F) by 2100. In other words, by century’s end, reducing U.S. greenhouse gas emissions by 83% will only result in global temperatures being one-fifth of one degree Fahrenheit less than they would otherwise be. That is a scientifically meaningless reduction.”

The American Power Act: A Climate Dud — MasterResource

So there you go. For the priviledge of enriching criminals like Gore and the rest of the conspiritaors...you get to be poor, your children get to be reduced to indentured servitude....and it will have no measurable impact....brilliant like most of the policies you clowns promote!!

In the 1970s they said parts of the earth would be uninhabitable do by the year 2000.

Key word: 'Suggest'.
I thought we were supposed to be living on Mars, the Moon, and under the ocean by now too
:cuckoo:

Thus proving one thing.... these scientists that rdean worships are more often wrong than they are right.

Damn.... that's probably why only 6% of them are Republicans. The rest of them are wrong.

Scientists HATE being wrong and LOVE being right. Making predictions that are based on a scientific fact are great for pats on the back for being right.

Shall I publish my findings? :lol:

The earth like a pendulum will swing from one extreme to the other. Furnace to frozen back to furnace.The magnetic polls will flip. The oceans will rise and fall. Europe and Africa will some day be touching the east coast of the Americas.

Do I get my degree now, huh do I, huh, huh. huh?

Anyone take anatomy? See the resemblance of the geriatric skull to an infant skull? The earth is not much different, it is only aging in geologic time.

i heard that the magnetic rearrangement is overdue.

then we will be unprotected from cosmic rays.

then we will bruzzle sprouts, and die.

most of us. especially you.

Forum List

Back