Scientists Simulate "Runaway Greenhouse Effect" That Turns Earth Into Uninhabitable Hell

How is that working out for the oceans fuckup.
Why do you believe that a system as complex as the Earth's climate is controlled by a single factor? How is that anymore logically sound than the spurious claim that CO2 is the Earth's temperature control knob?

And I'd like to point out that you STILL have failed to demonstrate a process whereby the glacial cycles were created without heating and cooling from Milankovitch cycles reinforced by greenhouse effects acting on CO2 and water vapor.

Why do you believe that a system as complex as the Earth's climate is controlled by a single factor? How is that anymore logically sound than the spurious claim that CO2 is the Earth's temperature control knob?

And I'd like to point out that you STILL have failed to demonstrate a process whereby the glacial cycles were created without heating and cooling from Milankovitch cycles reinforced by greenhouse effects acting on CO2 and water vapor.
Dude, you have still failed to provide an scientific organization that backs your idiotic denial position on climate change.

Nor have you stood up looked around at the planet for what 422pm of CO2 is doing to our climate.

The media is not telling you about all the very credible scientists that disagree, so you are not aware of them apparently. Second, the media you use must not tell you about the flaws with their modeling.

Forget about me, how do YOU sleep at night with the leftist media’s hand up your ass, you piece of shit?
This latest doomsday hoax is sure to put money into greenie’s pockets

Maybe enough to buy a bigger jet for algore and Greta the brain damaged swede

Dude, you have still failed to provide an scientific organization that backs your idiotic denial position on climate change.

Nor have you stood up looked around at the planet for what 422pm of CO2 is doing to our climate.

What do the scientific organizations say about using more expensive, less reliable wind and
solar instead of nuclear?

I'm guessing this was meant for me. Do you have onset of early dementia?

I assume you intended to direct that at poster Ding. Another good reason to keep my distance from him.

A pathological liar. Claims to have been born in 1970, but to have been in Jr, High School in the mid 1960s.

So pathologically dishonest and intellectually stunted that he doesn't even try to get his lies straight.

And then throws a childish tantrum when called on it.

A bit of advice for Crick — if you don't like being called a liar, then perhaps you might want to try telling the truth once in a while. Or, at the very least, pay enough attention to what lies you have already told that you don't so blatantly contradict them with later lies.

Claims to live in FLA but never ever heard the term

CANES

before....

LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back