Scientists offered CASH to agree with the shrub!!!!

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
This is an important piece of information.

Scientists and economists have been offered $10,000 each by a lobby group funded by one of the world's largest oil companies to undermine a major climate change report due to be published today.

Letters sent by the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), an ExxonMobil-funded thinktank with close links to the Bush administration, offered the payments for articles that emphasise the shortcomings of a report from the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

More: http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,2004399,00.html

The prez is paying people to AGREE with his shallow and otherwise uneducated opinions. What a crock!!!!!

Psychoblues

This is an important piece of information.

Scientists and economists have been offered $10,000 each by a lobby group funded by one of the world's largest oil companies to undermine a major climate change report due to be published today.

Letters sent by the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), an ExxonMobil-funded thinktank with close links to the Bush administration, offered the payments for articles that emphasise the shortcomings of a report from the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

More: http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,2004399,00.html

The prez is paying people to AGREE with his shallow and otherwise uneducated opinions. What a crock!!!!!

Psychoblues

What 'close links'? Exxon offering spun to prez paying??? PB you need the rubber room.

BTW, my intent was not to insult you, no need.

That is very true Kathianne, how do you insult someone who is an expert at insulting himself, anyone with an actual brain and anyone that bothers to read the blather that he writes? I guess you just allow his posts to be posted.

That is very true Kathianne, how do you insult someone who is an expert at insulting himself, anyone with an actual brain and anyone that bothers to read the blather that he writes? I guess you just allow his posts to be posted.

We try.

Forum List

Back