Scientists Almost certain vaccines won’t work against new Varients

That's evidence of me laughing at you, just like I intended it to be.
Whatever .....

My point stands.

You have no evidence if unvaccinated or unmasked people are responsible for keeping the Plandemic going or not.

All you have is Leftist D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-S and we all know it.

You have no evidence if unvaccinated or unmasked people are responsible for keeping the Plandemic going or not.

tenor (2).gif

That's even funnier the second time!

Ideally, humanity would eradicate COVID-19 so there are no new cases globally even in the absence of preventive measures. However, experience with other disease eradication programmes suggests that this will be very challenging and may not be technically feasible.
So far, humanity has only eradicated one human infectious disease comparable to COVID-19 in its broad geographic distribution: smallpox. Previous efforts to eradicate malaria, yellow fever and yaws failed, while current efforts to eradicate poliomyelitis and Guinea worm disease still hang in the balance. Smallpox eradication ultimately proved technically feasible because of three factors.
First, an effective intervention, smallpox vaccine, was available to interrupt transmission of the smallpox virus. Second, smallpox cases and outbreaks could be identified with sufficient timeliness and accuracy to reliably guide decision-making about when and where that intervention was needed. Third, infections from animal sources or the natural environment could not restart transmission of smallpox among humans because there was no animal or natural environment reservoir.

Folks expecting eradication have not been paying attention as it was said from the start that eradication may not be possible as this virus mutates in hosts in the animal world.

Ideally vax pushers will have a new vax for each month of the year for the prideful who are "doing their part" can feel more secure and have bragging rights on being willing lab rats. The only real problem with that is the expense to the average tax payer; if that could be taken out of the equation I am certain that would make a lot of peeps who complain about being over taxed will be happier.

Nope. You morons and your "FREEDUMB" are the mental disorder. You're keeping the pandemic going with your whining and crying about masks and your fear of vaccines. Infantile terror syndrome.
Only morons respect the idea of individual liberty?

Who’s getting sick and dying from this virus? It’s primarily elderly people with a compromised immune system or people with other serious heslth issue. That plus obese people who’s heart rate doubles just by walking to the bathroom to take a dump.

Healthy people might get sick for a couple of days and it’s over.

Let’s try to protect the elderly and other sick people and let the rest of us get on with life as normal.

Let’s also try to encourage the disgusting fat bodies to do something o help themselves.

So why should I get the vaccine then?

It’s the new delta variant that has people calling for forced vaccinations.

The vaccine doesn’t protect against delta as I’ve previously posted in threads that the vaccinated get infected just as likely as the unvaxxed.
Oh, it's worse than 50--50 ---- it looks as though it's possible that vaccinated people catch it preferentially. 74% to 26%. I want to see more studies on that.

So why the big sudden outcry pushing the Food and Drug Administration to take these highly dubious vaccines off experimental status and approve them? Wait --- as soon as we realize the vaccine has been evaded by Delta and doesn't stop Delta at all, suddenly they want to regularize it with official approval? No, could we wait on that, please?

Sounds to me like Big Pharma trying to secure their profits for a bad set of products.

Yet you should be forcibly injected with something that “most likely” won’t protect you

Honestly CNN, go fuck yourselves

Current vaccines treat the strains that the shot was developed for. As new strains emerge booster shots will address those. It isn’t that complicated. Happens every year with the flu shots

Jesus people

Just get the vaccine and end this?

If ya havta get a booster.

Just do it?

My god.

END THIS

Jesus people

Just get the vaccine and end this?

If ya havta get a booster.

Just do it?

My god.

END THIS
We can end it way we’ve ended every other virus. We won’t end it by massive abuses of government power.

Has anybody noticed that every time people stop being afraid of Covid, they bring out a "new" variant.

....this will never end, mark my words.

Has anybody noticed that every time people stop being afraid of Covid, they bring out a "new" variant.

They don't "bring out" a new variant.

It emerges because stupid people like Skye refuse to get vaccinated

Ya mean by getting vaccinated like Polio?

Yea
No. We actually developed a true vaccine which absolutely protected you from polio.

These COVID shots are not true vaccines. They are inoculations which just add some protections to your immune system. That’s not a true vaccine.

Obviously the fear mongering works.

fear mongering works. Government has just perpetrated the single most blatant abuse of power in US history. They don’t want to relinquish that power now. They use fear to justify that power grab.

Forum List

Back