Scientists Almost certain vaccines won’t work against new Varients

Any questions folks about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?
Nope. You morons and your "FREEDUMB" are the mental disorder. You're keeping the pandemic going with your whining and crying about masks and your fear of vaccines. Infantile terror syndrome.

Yet you should be forcibly injected with something that “most likely” won’t protect you

Honestly CNN, go fuck yourselves

The vaccines are failing. In a week from now, and another week, and another, the fail will be even more obvious.

The screeching now is just a huge case of "I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF NOT FOR THOSE MEDDLING KIDS!!!"

Iow

Blame others for the choice you made

Nope. You morons and your "FREEDUMB" are the mental disorder. You're keeping the pandemic going with your whining and crying about masks and your fear of vaccines. Infantile terror syndrome.
A bunch of pesky peasants crying about “freedom”

freedom is for dumb people

You don’t know my status on being vaccinated. It’s none of your business.
You are. If you weren't you'd be bragging about it.

I know you from another site, so I'm already familiar with all your little tricks and lies.

Don't worry, I'll make sure everyone else here is familiar as well.

You have no idea how many Americans have built up a natural immunity.

Hey dumbass I haven't stated my personal position on mask or the vaccine.

And, you have no evidence if unvaccinated or unmasked people are responsible for keeping the Plandemic going or not.

All you have are your childish cliché's while parroting what the Marxist Fake News tells you to think.

The Mad Scientist Fauci's experiment on human beings is a huge success
fauciposfgggddggfdxxssazaaq.jpg

Last edited:
Vaccinated infecting the vaccinated.

IT IS TRUE

And since it is, nothing you say about the unvaccinated being the Great Unwashed IS true

So rly
God you people are stupid.

Were you this dumb before tRump, or is he the cause of the recent rampant IQ deficit?

Yet you should be forcibly injected with something that “most likely” won’t protect you

Honestly CNN, go fuck yourselves

I don't think they work at all.

Jo

Viruses mutate all the time, it is why we never stop the Annual Flu.

World has a 98% survival rate and increasing towards 99% slowly over time.

ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients

15,011,816 (99.4%)
in Mild Condition

90,323 (0.6%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:

179,506,056 (98%)
Recovered / Discharged

4,238,145 (2%)
Deaths