Scientists Almost certain vaccines won’t work against new Varients

Yet you should be forcibly injected with something that “most likely” won’t protect you

Honestly CNN, go fuck yourselves

We already have Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, and who knows what else in circulation.

Delta is certainly taking over for the time being...

1627836565002.png

Just like influenza, the virus will continue to mutate. Some of these mutations will allow the virus to infect some of the vaccinated. We have had influenza vaccines for decades, yet they are still only effective about 50% of the time in a good year.

With enough time, COVID-19 will become seasonal. A seasonal vaccine will eventually be recommended, and the vaccines will become less effective.

So COVID is likely going to be with us forever.

Yet you should be forcibly injected with something that “most likely” won’t protect you

Well no shit. Enough people don't get vaccinated and spread the virus to more unvaccinated people and the virus mutates. Where do you think the Delta variant came from and mutated from? India. Where there were large numbers of unvaccinated (fair point, it was before vaccines were widely available there) petri dishes for the virus to inhabit. Hopefully, science and medicine will be able to keep up. Meanwhile, the vaccine appears to prevent the vast majority of people from getting really sick, hospitalized, or dying. That should be motivation enough to get it.

you've claimed that and proven nothing.

Here you're talking about FUTURE variants...which you human Petrie dished are making because you refuse to get vaxxed
Delta originated over near India. Unvaccinated Americans had nothing to do with it.

Actually CNN scientists point to vaccinated people creating new strains.

Last edited:
So got get your shots. Do your part to save the world.
That should say let me goad you into taking a jab and doing your part to help save the fake economic system that those of the world have created.

Hey stupid. Guess how a variant is going to emerge? It will emerge as long as there are unvaxxed idiots to practice on.

You're a simpleton. I really cant believe you are this stupid. You have got to be trolling.
You
C023E801-C556-46E1-9D70-21C1685EFD98.jpeg
I’m angry because you want me to be forcibly injected with the quickest ever made vaccine, not only that but the first mRNA that has still yet to pass human trials.

You’re angry at me because I won’t take that.

I’m trying to convince you to not make it mandatory

you are trying to convince me by calling me stupid

Fuck you

Last edited:
The mutations will almost certainly come from third world countries around the world. Can’t stop that with a mask.
You can't STOP anything with a mask, 6ft of separation and hand sanitizer, BUT you can REDUCE the spread of the virus, which has been PROVEN over and over and over again.

You can't STOP anything with a mask, 6ft of separation and hand sanitizer, BUT you can REDUCE the spread of the virus, which has been PROVEN over and over and over again.

True, but people do not want to do that either, so what do you do then?

I wear a mask!

I have been vaccinated!!

I shower twice a day with dial soap!!!

I use hand sanitizer!!!!

I keep my distance from people!!!!!

Yet the virus is mutating at a alarming rate that even countries like Japan and other ones are seeing rise in cases, so when will people be honest and admit we are fucking screwed!

True, but people do not want to do that either, so what do you do then?

I wear a mask!

I have been vaccinated!!

I shower twice a day with dial soap!!!

I use hand sanitizer!!!!

I keep my distance from people!!!!!

Yet the virus is mutating at a alarming rate that even countries like Japan and other ones are seeing rise in cases, so when will people be honest and admit we are fucking screwed!
Lol.

Forum List

Back