Scientists Almost certain vaccines won’t work against new Varients

I, for one, no longer believe our Scientist Insect Overlords.

I have no fear of death, I detest nothing except ignorance. I am making a plea people who still have common sense. This isn't political, it's a virus. viruses don't care whether you're a Democrat or Republican, right or left or far right or far left, it just doesn't matter, they just want to be successful and live in US.
Not everyone requires a COVID shot.

So you don't trust the experts, who who are you going to believe then, the Miss information and lies aren't going to help you.

The misinformation and lies are why I no longer believe our Scientist Insect Overlords.

Real Science does not try to censor skeptics, critics or anyone who has a differing interpretation of the data. Real Science doesn't falsify data with fraudulent PCR tests. Real science doesn't hide data. Real Science is not political. Real Science doesn't explain by saying "Shut Up and Obey".

You're figures are complete bullshit, but let's assume they are correct just for the sake of argument.

That's still 160,000,000 dead people. More than the entire population of Russia or Bangladesh.

You are so far off the truth here, it is near the 4.3 Million mark

===

Coronavirus Cases:​

view by country

Deaths:

Recovered:​

LINK

=====

You replied to my post that had the 4.3 Million deaths listed and backed by source right in front of your face!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You are proven to be stupid as shit!

You're figures are complete bullshit, but let's assume they are correct just for the sake of argument.

That's still 160,000,000 dead people. More than the entire population of Russia or Bangladesh.
160 million dead? That's a claim you can't support factually

You are so far off the truth here, it is near the 4.3 Million mark

===

Coronavirus Cases:​

view by country

Deaths:

Recovered:​

LINK

=====

You replied to my post that had the 4.3 Million deaths listed and backed by source right in front of your face!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You are proven to be stupid as shit!
Entire population of the world ÷ 2%.

Math doesn't lie.

It's called public health and safety, individual rights can be overridden if they are threat to society in general. It rarely happens, but it can happen.
There's no reason to force something upon people when a virus has a recovery rate of 99.78%.

New Topics

Forum List

Back