Scientists Almost certain vaccines won’t work against new Varients

If you need to take precautions, no one iscstopping you. That's up to you. That's your business. That's where it ends for you.
Not necessarily, people who actually try to infect other people and don't take precautions themselves, are a public health risk and can be prosecuted. Example, if public health notifies you that you had contact with someone that has a venereal disease you have to submit to testing. If you don't you will be arrested and tested in jail. Public safety overrides individual, rights as it should. It makes me want to scream when I hear people say they had don't they. Can't force me to wear a mask. Yes they can, if the threat is grave. I live in a Republican-led state half the counties are now in the red zone and our stupid governor says he's not going to start a mask mandate I guess he's waiting till all the counties are red how ridiculous is that!

What other health care decisions are someone else's business?
There's lots of them, venereal diseases for one, tuberculosis, hepatitis and any other contagion that poses a threat. On the flip side, a whole bunch of people on the right believe it's their right to tell a woman she can't have an abortion. That's the real sick part, the feign they've been denied their rights, but are willing to take someone else's away.

There's lots of them, venereal diseases for one, tuberculosis, hepatitis and any other contagion that poses a threat. On the flip side, a whole bunch of people on the right believe it's their right to tell a woman she can't have an abortion. That's the real sick part, the feign they've been denied their rights, but are willing to take someone else's away.
My health care decisions are none of your business. Your health care decisions are none of my business.

Your abortion swerve is a straw man, because that’s not what most conservatives believe.

My health care decisions are none of your business. Your health care decisions are none of my business.

Your abortion swerve is a straw man, because that’s not what most conservatives believe.
All I'm saying is a person that endangers the public health of others is a threat to society and they can be prosecuted. If you respect everyone else's rights and take proper precautions then you're not a threat. It's that simple. Individual rights also come with obligations.

So then, if I allow the government to tell me what I have to do with my body then, they can tell a woman what to do with hers…

So then, if I allow the government to tell me what I have to do with my body then, they can tell a woman what to do with hers…
That is unsound reasoning. The rights of citizenship also carry duties, public health and safety is one of the duties. to confuse a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body with it's mandatory requirements of a free Nation is ludacrous.

That is unsound reasoning. The rights of citizenship also carry duties, public health and safety is one of the duties. to confuse a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body with it's mandatory requirements of a free Nation is ludacrous.
You brought it up….The right of a US citizen to be secure in their own health decisions is a right protected by our constitution…it’s no one’s business but the individual and their doctor. Not the government. Not yours. Not anyone’s.

You brought it up….The right of a US citizen to be secure in their own health decisions is a right protected by our constitution…it’s no one’s business but the individual and their doctor. Not the government. Not yours. Not anyone’s.
As mixing apples and oranges, a confused logic statement.

Also you brought it up first. I was responding to your statement.
Sorry, looked back I made the statement first to point out out illogical people are about their personal rights. Too early for this, I'm going to bed. I work part-time nights.

I can if they can infect me.

Nope. If you don't want to get infected, seal yourself at home. Too bad, so sad. Getting viruses is the cost of living on planet Earth. Don't like it? Live like the Boy in the Bubble

Nope. If you don't want to get infected, seal yourself at home. Too bad, so sad. Getting viruses is the cost of living on planet Earth. Don't like it? Live like the Boy in the Bubble
No. Federal mandates are coming.

Go get your shots.

Forum List

Back