Scientists Almost certain vaccines won’t work against new Varients

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020
Well duh.
So why should I get the vaccine then?

It’s the new delta variant that has people calling for forced vaccinations.

The vaccine doesn’t protect against delta as I’ve previously posted in threads that the vaccinated get infected just as likely as the unvaxxed.

It’s the new delta variant that has people calling for forced vaccinations.

The vaccine doesn’t protect against delta as I’ve previously posted in threads that the vaccinated get infected just as likely as the unvaxxed.

You aren't being vaccinated for these theoretical future viruses.

If we take away as many host as possible, we reduce it's ability to mutate. That way we reduce or even eliminate the possibility of a resistant variant.

So got get your shots. Do your part to save the world.

The mutations will almost certainly come from third world countries around the world. Can’t stop that with a mask.

If we take away as many host as possible, we reduce it's ability to mutate. That way we reduce or even eliminate the possibility of a resistant variant.

Hey, I know....We could have "AV" sewn on peoples clothes who refuse to get the vaccine...Wouldn't that work out well...?

So we’re just supposed to trust these previously untested and experimental vaccines?

Here is a source showing that low Death rate are essentially unchanged for months now, even with a large increase in new cases, hardly a change upward shows up after months of rising cases.

The Covid-19 Tracker

One has to wonder how these new variants are finding their way around the world so quickly.

Some countries might want to remind others who is boss and dare them to shut down all trade?

Just a thought that goes through my suspicious mind.

Viruses mutate all the time, it is why we never stop the Annual Flu.

World has a 98% survival rate and increasing towards 99% slowly over time.

ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients

15,011,816 (99.4%)
in Mild Condition

90,323 (0.6%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:

179,506,056 (98%)
Recovered / Discharged

4,238,145 (2%)
Deaths

LINK

Yet you should be forcibly injected with something that “most likely” won’t protect you

Honestly CNN, go fuck yourselves

I think it is obvious it doesn't work considering how many vaxxed folks are now sick with the Wuhan Virus.

Is it possible that the vaccines might make people more susceptible to the covid variants? Is there really a "variant" or is it the same disease? While the administration and the minions in the media pretend that republicans are responsible for the alleged "spike" in covid statistics, people are dying from the vaccine and testing positive even though they have been "fully" vaccinated. Meanwhile sleepy Joe spends his time trying to introduce more disease ridden illegal immigrants into the U.S.

Forum List

Back