Florida surgeon general says Biden admin 'actively preventing' monoclonal antibody treatments

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo accused the Biden administration of "actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments" in the United States, according to a Tuesday letter addressed to Secretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra.

The Biden administration recently paused shipments of COVID-19 antibody treatments manufactured by major drug companies Regeneron and Eli Lilly amid claims that such treatments are not effective against the omicron variant of the coronavirus.

The federal government continues to supply Sotrovimab, a monoclonal antibody from the company Glaxosmithkline, which reportedly does work against omicron.

Ladapo concluded his letter by referencing comments Biden made Monday that there wasn’t a solution by the federal government to end the nearly two-year-old pandemic.

"There is no federal solution. This gets solved at the state level," Biden said at the time in response to Arkansas Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson warning the president against letting "federal solutions stand in the way of state solutions."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

--------------------

This is real scary stuff. I’m starting to believe that the biggest mass murder in history is going on right now. What they are doing makes no sense otherwise. Why are more people dead from Covid than last year? Why does Florida have the least amount of cases when DeSantis allowed therapeutics? What will be the final toll? It could ultimately be billions worldwide if this “vaccine” proves to be a time bomb for anyone injected.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo accused the Biden administration of "actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments" in the United States, according to a Tuesday letter addressed to Secretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra.

The Biden administration recently paused shipments of COVID-19 antibody treatments manufactured by major drug companies Regeneron and Eli Lilly amid claims that such treatments are not effective against the omicron variant of the coronavirus.

The federal government continues to supply Sotrovimab, a monoclonal antibody from the company Glaxosmithkline, which reportedly does work against omicron.

Ladapo concluded his letter by referencing comments Biden made Monday that there wasn’t a solution by the federal government to end the nearly two-year-old pandemic.

"There is no federal solution. This gets solved at the state level," Biden said at the time in response to Arkansas Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson warning the president against letting "federal solutions stand in the way of state solutions."

--------------------

This is real scary stuff. I’m starting to believe that the biggest mass murder in history is going on right now. What they are doing makes no sense otherwise. Why are more people dead from Covid than last year? Why does Florida have the least amount of cases when DeSantis allowed therapeutics? What will be the final toll? It could ultimately be billions worldwide if this “vaccine” proves to be a time bomb for anyone injected.
PPPPPPFFFFTTTT!! LOL. This from the state fudging their numbers. Again, DeSantis day is coming. As is all the sycophants in Florida.
Well, jeepers..look at this...ALT-RIGHT media lies...whoda thunk??

PPPPPPFFFFTTTT!! LOL. This from the state fudging their numbers. Again, DeSantis day is coming. As is all the sycophants in Florida.
And a comeback from one of our well known communist sympathizers!

Nothing huh? Disappointing. I torpedo your alt-right whine in one post and this is all you got?
DeSantis is done. Anyone who participated in covering up or fudging the numbers in Florida is done.
Everything always comes out in the wash.
Well since we all know that all you post is leftist propaganda, we would not expect anything else from a Marxist!

--------------------

This is clearly MURDER---------

The antibodies work btw.....my husband was in the hospital twice for covid last year. The first time was for 3 days---the hospital for some unknown reason other than wanting to be off for xmas---sent my husband home after only receiving 3 or 4 of the antibody treatments when 5-10 are required.......needless to say, my husband got sick again rather quickly and had to go back to the hospital and restart the treatments getting 10 the second time around.....

Omicron is not really a big threat----sounds more like it is no worse or even less worse than the FLU.

Just what your alt-right media masters parrot.

Are you out parroting again? 🦜 Jacky wanna cracker? 🦜 Jack, you gotta be the most tiresome, mind-numbing predictable assclown on this forum. Everything the Left does is GOLD. Everything the Right does is stupid and evil. And never with even a SHRED of evidence to support anything you claim.

What will be the final toll? It could ultimately be billions worldwide if this “vaccine” proves to be a time bomb for anyone injected.
I can already hear their lame-ass excuses. They'll just blame it on another new "variant" and it won't matter how much evidence is around to prove what they did, all that's required now is to deny reality and tell everyone their "side" is true and others are lying to them. IF we begin to see inordinate numbers of kids dying or becoming disabled I hope those pushing these vaccines find that they aren't safe, ANYWHERE. They'd deserve to be imprisoned in their homes and live lives filled with fear.

I can already hear their lame-ass excuses. They'll just blame it on another new "variant" and it won't matter how much evidence is around to prove what they did, all that's required now is to deny reality and tell everyone their "side" is true and others are lying to them. IF we begin to see inordinate numbers of kids dying or becoming disabled I hope those pushing these vaccines find that they aren't safe, ANYWHERE. They'd deserve to be imprisoned in their homes and live lives filled with fear.
Don't look now, but as of December 17th, OPENVAERS already has 2 children in the 5-11 age category listed as dead. That was only a few weeks after that age group started getting them. It's heartbreaking, considering that represents an actual number somewhere between 8 and 200 deaths. As of October, the total number of U.S. children in that age group that died with coronavirus since the start was under 500. I'm not looking forward to seeing the openvaers numbers when they update them next month.

Garbage comeback..........Showing that Florida is providing this service for Free to those who need it show exactly what.............It shows that Florida has their shit together providing early treatment for those with Covid.......

This thread is NOT ABOUT OMICRON......but DELTA and an Administration trying to stop effective treatment of a virus in a State that has proven a TREATMENT WORKS.............All for the sake of getting more people jabbed with the BS experimental vaccines.

The thing is.......proven treatments eliminate the need for the vaccines......or mandates......and they know it. That is why they have stopped the use of the cheap drugs and trash anyone who talk about them.........because the cheap drugs are working all over the world.

Biden and the VACCINE CABAL have blood on their hands.

This is clearly MURDER---------

The antibodies work btw.....my husband was in the hospital twice for covid last year. The first time was for 3 days---the hospital for some unknown reason other than wanting to be off for xmas---sent my husband home after only receiving 3 or 4 of the antibody treatments when 5-10 are required.......needless to say, my husband got sick again rather quickly and had to go back to the hospital and restart the treatments getting 10 the second time around.....

Omicron is not really a big threat----sounds more like it is no worse or even less worse than the FLU.
ALL the facts aren't in yet. I say be careful and watchful of Omicron. Of COURSE I hope it is all that is HOPED for, but I want to see the facts!!!

But who from???

This guy is usually on the right track.

Greg

Don't look now, but as of December 17th, OPENVAERS already has 2 children in the 5-11 age category listed as dead. That was only a few weeks after that age group started getting them. It's heartbreaking, considering that represents an actual number somewhere between 8 and 200 deaths. As of October, the total number of U.S. children in that age group that died with coronavirus since the start was under 500. I'm not looking forward to seeing the openvaers numbers when they update them next month.
Given the chances of them dying from Covid they have no reason to ever get the jab.........Our gov't and the pharma assholes have NO MORALS.............NONE...............To administer this to children is INSANITY

ALL the facts aren't in yet. I say be careful and watchful of Omicron. Of COURSE I hope it is all that is HOPED for, but I want to see the facts!!!

But who from???

This guy is usually on the right track.

Greg

Omicron is reported to be and upper respiratory virus and not a deep lung virus as the others.......So it doesn't cause the cytokine storm in the lungs that kill you. It will vaccinate the world with Natural immunity if people will stop taking jabs out the ass which will cause it to mutate.

Are you out parroting again? 🦜 Jacky wanna cracker? 🦜 Jack, you gotta be the most tiresome, mind-numbing predictable assclown on this forum. Everything the Left does is GOLD. Everything the Right does is stupid and evil. And never with even a SHRED of evidence to support anything you claim.
Then stop responding to my posts, cuck.
You have nothing of value to add.

Go away runt. :)

Garbage comeback..........Showing that Florida is providing this service for Free to those who need it show exactly what.............It shows that Florida has their shit together providing early treatment for those with Covid.......

This thread is NOT ABOUT OMICRON......but DELTA and an Administration trying to stop effective treatment of a virus in a State that has proven a TREATMENT WORKS.............All for the sake of getting more people jabbed with the BS experimental vaccines.

The thing is.......proven treatments eliminate the need for the vaccines......or mandates......and they know it. That is why they have stopped the use of the cheap drugs and trash anyone who talk about them.........because the cheap drugs are working all over the world.

Biden and the VACCINE CABAL have blood on their hands.
I took the OP's premise and shot it down with one article. Again, why do you right wingers continually push lies..that DIDN'T HAPPEN??

Forum List

Back