Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

there is no suck link for man you have linked to the links they have now and there are numerous breaks and none linked species that supposedly prove that man descended from an ape like creature. go ahead prove me wrong. why would such a link convince me? are you serious? If you can show such a list for mankind of course it would be compelling proof of the claim.
so, in about 10 sentences, how did '''it''' happen?
the only conclusive link is to Neanderthal and around that time, there is no actual link to this mythical man ape from 7 million years ago and science ADMITS that openly only retards and stupid people keep claiming they have a fossil record to support it.
....no, no--give us your ''creation'' of man theory in about 10 or 20 sentences
I don't know when evolution created man that's the point. the only actual record is as I stated.
one more time, what is YOUR belief? if not evolution, then what is your belief?
I believe in evolution and that god created Adam and Eve, Cain had to marry someone when cast out. and unless they were practicing incest so did all hi brothers and sisters. I just dont believe that science has a right to claim that with the almost non existent record they have that we can claim the man ape thing.
....????
...evolution is man evolved from an ape LIKE ancestor ...you don't believe that but you also say you believe it..............?????
evolution is man evolved from something no one says it has to be an ape. further there is no evidence a single mammal species ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.
...so, you won't tell me your theory --you don't have one
already told you that you are to stupid to understand is not my problem
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
you said you believe in evolution and you don't believe it- THAT'S stupid
hahahahhahahahahaha
you fkd up because you don't have a theory --you babble crap
so the only thing evolution of man can be is from an ape? Talk about moronic short sided and unscientific.
you can funny it all you want but science does not support your myopic belief

there is no suck link for man you have linked to the links they have now and there are numerous breaks and none linked species that supposedly prove that man descended from an ape like creature. go ahead prove me wrong. why would such a link convince me? are you serious? If you can show such a list for mankind of course it would be compelling proof of the claim.
the only conclusive link is to Neanderthal and around that time, there is no actual link to this mythical man ape from 7 million years ago and science ADMITS that openly only retards and stupid people keep claiming they have a fossil record to support it.
I don't know when evolution created man that's the point. the only actual record is as I stated.
I believe in evolution and that god created Adam and Eve, Cain had to marry someone when cast out. and unless they were practicing incest so did all hi brothers and sisters. I just dont believe that science has a right to claim that with the almost non existent record they have that we can claim the man ape thing.
....????
...evolution is man evolved from an ape LIKE ancestor ...you don't believe that but you also say you believe it..............?????
evolution is man evolved from something no one says it has to be an ape. further there is no evidence a single mammal species ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
so the only thing evolution of man can be is from an ape? Talk about moronic short sided and unscientific.
hahahhahahaha
you are funny

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
hahahhahahaha
you are funny
at least I am neither stupid nor so enamored with science that a theory can not be challenged.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
hahahhahahaha
you are funny
at least I am neither stupid nor so enamored with science that a theory can not be challenged.
Energize!!!!
1620044399010.png

T
None of that is true. Really shameful that you post such falsehoods.

It appears that the creationists and their scientists have all the scientific evidence backing them while the atheists and their scientists believe in lies. Not one shred of evidence It is incredulous that grown educated adults can be fooled by the lies of the atheist religion and atheist science.
Actually, it’s quite obvious that the creationers have none of the scientific evidence backing them. That’s because creationers do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals. Creationer charlatans are limited to quack fundie ministries for a reason: they’re not taken seriously.

Practically, every time you post here you are wrong. Science backs up the good book even though it's not a science book. Just today, I learned how Sperry Top Siders shoes for sailors and its soles came to be to prevent slipping when the boat decks are wet.

All the atheists have here are complaints. The Earth isn't special to them.
Practically every time you post, you make the same false statements. Science doesn’t “back up” a 6,000 year old planet, talking snakes, men living to be 900 years old, etc.

Are you suggesting Sperry Top Siders shoes were worn by the deck hands on Noah’s Ark? Or, perhaps, the gods made Sperry Top Siders shoes in various sizes and configurations for all the animals who war on Noah’s pleasure cruise?
Once again you LYING TOAD almost NO ONE believe the earth is only 6000 years old.
Once again, you’re angry and emotive. To dismiss the parts of biblical tales you don’t like while accepting others is classic cafeteria religionism.

It doesn't make sense to:

A. Use the bible as the source from where you heard about A&E and magical gardens in the first place

only to

B. Dismiss what the bible says about A&E and magical gardens and a 6,000 year old planet in the first place in favor of something you'd like it to be instead of what it actually lays out.

Whether “most people” believe as you do is irrelevant.
The BIBLE DOES NOT CLAIM EARTH is 6000 years old. that was done by idiots trying to use the ages listed for adam and eve and the line in genesis.
The writers of the bibles made many mistakes about descriptions of nature. The claimed flood of Noah tool place around 4,000 years ago. The various begat'ens identify a planet magically created 6,000 years ago.
the BIBLE makes no such claim or perhaps you can cite for me book and verse that proclaims this?

The Noah story is borrowed from Sumer about a flood of the Euphrates River Basin in 2900 BC. It lasted four days.. The Ark was a series of barges that hauled grain, livestock and beer down river.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
hahahhahahaha
you are funny

So what is YOUR theory?

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
hahahhahahaha
you are funny

So what is YOUR theory?
already answered that the only clear connection to modern man is Neandertal and what came after.

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
hahahhahahaha
you are funny

So what is YOUR theory?
already answered that the only clear connection to modern man is Neandertal and what came after.
no you didn't --you babbled because you have no theory ...

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
hahahhahahaha
you are funny

So what is YOUR theory?

130,000 years ago people from East Africa crossed the Red Sea into Arabia.. They found tools that are alike on both coasts.

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
hahahhahahaha
you are funny

So what is YOUR theory?

130,000 years ago people from East Africa crossed the Red Sea into Arabia.. They found tools that are alike on both coasts.
god ''beamed'' those tools into existence , according to creationists

I believe in evolution and that god created Adam and Eve, Cain had to marry someone when cast out. and unless they were practicing incest so did all hi brothers and sisters.
The glory that is compartmentalised thinking.

Hallelujah!

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
hahahhahahaha
you are funny

So what is YOUR theory?

god ''beamed'' those tools into existence , according to creationists

Every culture has a creation myth and they are all very different.

T

It appears that the creationists and their scientists have all the scientific evidence backing them while the atheists and their scientists believe in lies. Not one shred of evidence It is incredulous that grown educated adults can be fooled by the lies of the atheist religion and atheist science.
Actually, it’s quite obvious that the creationers have none of the scientific evidence backing them. That’s because creationers do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals. Creationer charlatans are limited to quack fundie ministries for a reason: they’re not taken seriously.

Practically, every time you post here you are wrong. Science backs up the good book even though it's not a science book. Just today, I learned how Sperry Top Siders shoes for sailors and its soles came to be to prevent slipping when the boat decks are wet.

All the atheists have here are complaints. The Earth isn't special to them.
Practically every time you post, you make the same false statements. Science doesn’t “back up” a 6,000 year old planet, talking snakes, men living to be 900 years old, etc.

Are you suggesting Sperry Top Siders shoes were worn by the deck hands on Noah’s Ark? Or, perhaps, the gods made Sperry Top Siders shoes in various sizes and configurations for all the animals who war on Noah’s pleasure cruise?
Once again you LYING TOAD almost NO ONE believe the earth is only 6000 years old.
Once again, you’re angry and emotive. To dismiss the parts of biblical tales you don’t like while accepting others is classic cafeteria religionism.

It doesn't make sense to:

A. Use the bible as the source from where you heard about A&E and magical gardens in the first place

only to

B. Dismiss what the bible says about A&E and magical gardens and a 6,000 year old planet in the first place in favor of something you'd like it to be instead of what it actually lays out.

Whether “most people” believe as you do is irrelevant.
The BIBLE DOES NOT CLAIM EARTH is 6000 years old. that was done by idiots trying to use the ages listed for adam and eve and the line in genesis.
The writers of the bibles made many mistakes about descriptions of nature. The claimed flood of Noah tool place around 4,000 years ago. The various begat'ens identify a planet magically created 6,000 years ago.
the BIBLE makes no such claim or perhaps you can cite for me book and verse that proclaims this?
The Bible makes no claim about the earth rotating around the sun. I guess it doesn't. I have every right to pick and choose my Bible'ology just as believers do.
Just admit you got taken to the cleaners and let it go.
How is that? I'm acknowledging the fossil record (not perfectly preserved), that shows a clear progression of change in population over time. That is the definition of biological evolution.

On the other hand, you have provided not a single bit of evidence for A&E (not the cable network) being supernaturally created 6,000 years ago.

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
hahahhahahaha
you are funny
Energize!!!!View attachment 486576
What's by the way a problem, if I see it the right way. You are only able to beam a soul (information) - not a body (matter). So they had to eliminate the body and to send a kind of quantum plan of the body and to rebuild the body in the new place. If they would forget to destroy the original body then the beamed person would exist two times. Indirectly is the idea to beam human beings a kind of spiritual idea. They die and will be recreated in a new position in the spacetime. Not a very atheistic idea, isn't it? And specially first to die before to travel is not this what the most people prefer to do - although one day everyone will have to die in hope to be able to do so (Christians and other spiritual people) or without this hope (Atheists).

Last edited:

Haha. Evolution is a lie and so has to disagree with the truth. Truth doesn't change, but already the atheists have changed from infinite universe to 13.7 billion years old universe and 4.54 billion years old Earth. I know you are lying because you can't explain the lack of layers of the Earth for a planet that old.

One evidence for a young Earth is the decay of Earth's magnetic field. It is decaying way too fast for a planet that old.

That's 3 for me. 0 for your atheists beliefs.

Do you believe the earth is 7,000 years old?

I know. OTOH, what do you think?

Haha. Evolution is a lie and so has to disagree with the truth. Truth doesn't change, but already the atheists have changed from infinite universe to 13.7 billion years old universe and 4.54 billion years old Earth. I know you are lying because you can't explain the lack of layers of the Earth for a planet that old.

One evidence for a young Earth is the decay of Earth's magnetic field. It is decaying way too fast for a planet that old.

That's 3 for me. 0 for your atheists beliefs.
hahahhahah--more babble crap from you
evolution can't be a lie--it's a theory
AHAHHAAHAH--you fked up

No need. You can't read that far. You've never posted anything worthwhile reading either. It's always the same lol and you need to provide the evidence.

The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your atheism.

evolution can't be a lie--it's a theory

Some think it's a fact. Evolution is a lying theory made up by lying atheists and their scientists. That's a theory, too.

No need. You can't read that far. You've never posted anything worthwhile reading either. It's always the same lol and you need to provide the evidence.

The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your atheism.

The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your theism.

Forum List

Back