Schumer calls flight attendant who told him to turn off cell phone ‘bitch’

So the media gets a free pass?

The media is supposed to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. The President is not supposed to wallow in the mud with them.

Who says? Where is that written down? Please post a link to how a POTUS is "supposed" to act. I don't give a flying poo how he acts so long as he does right by the American People. Bill Clinton was even worse but overall he was a good POTUS so he got a pass for his boorish behavior. The same rules apply to trump.
Are you offended by Trump's tweets? Do they make you respect him as a man, and as a president?

Why on earth would I be offended by a tweet? If they were directed at me how can words hurt me? I'm a fucking grown up dude. I thought you were too.
His tweets offend me as a man. But more importantly, his tweets offend me as an American. I cannot respect a 71 year old man who behaves like a spoiled little boy.

And the White House has stated, in no uncertain terms, that the tweets by the President are official White House statements. Well, I take that as the truth. What does it say about the White House when he tweets such crap?

YOU are the only one who has power over you, unless you allow someone else to take that power away from you. When you allow yourself to be offended by words you are relinquishing your power and giving it to somebody else. That is sad.

Here's a,news flash: Trump,is in office now! When will he behave as if he is?

He behalves as much as possible, but you mess with him he makes it personal.

Just what we expect from our,head,of state. Schoolyard bullying in under 140 characters.

The Presidency was once a dignified position worthy of respect. What a pity the low,brow have seen fit to erode all that to the base alloy of petulance.

I agree..but who made it a childish game? It wasn't the Republicans.. Yet you guys wanted this fight and Trump finnaly fought you with your own game..

And you don't like how it feels.

I,don't have a dog in the 'fight' between Trump and the media. I don't see the media as a boogeyman to blame for the failure of my political,message. And I don't respect a,president,who stoops to that level.

You know I actually like you and understand your frustration.. But to me it's the first time in history a president fought back.

But a President does not have to swing at every pitch. Trump is punching down, not up. It's beneath the dignity of the office.

The media is supposed to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. The President is not supposed to wallow in the mud with them.

Who says? Where is that written down? Please post a link to how a POTUS is "supposed" to act. I don't give a flying poo how he acts so long as he does right by the American People. Bill Clinton was even worse but overall he was a good POTUS so he got a pass for his boorish behavior. The same rules apply to trump.
Are you offended by Trump's tweets? Do they make you respect him as a man, and as a president?

Why on earth would I be offended by a tweet? If they were directed at me how can words hurt me? I'm a fucking grown up dude. I thought you were too.
His tweets offend me as a man. But more importantly, his tweets offend me as an American. I cannot respect a 71 year old man who behaves like a spoiled little boy.

And the White House has stated, in no uncertain terms, that the tweets by the President are official White House statements. Well, I take that as the truth. What does it say about the White House when he tweets such crap?

YOU are the only one who has power over you, unless you allow someone else to take that power away from you. When you allow yourself to be offended by words you are relinquishing your power and giving it to somebody else. That is sad.
I know what fights to engage in and what fights are not worth my dignity. When will Trump learn that lesson? I learned it in eighth grade. A little the no we call 'maturity'.

So the media gets a free pass?

You post as a girl

Maybe that's your problem.

I know what fights to engage in and what fights are not worth my dignity. When will Trump learn that lesson? I learned it in eighth grade. A little the no we call 'maturity'.

Trump is a juvenile buffoon. There is no doubt about that. And his tweeting is no doubt harming him, but once again, I don't care. I would like him to stop so that he isn't continually derailed in getting his work done, but he doesn't bother me one bit.

Trump appead to us is giving the press a lesson.

Trump is a juvenile buffoon. There is no doubt about that. And his tweeting is no doubt harming him, but once again, I don't care. I would like him to stop so that he isn't continually derailed in getting his work done, but he doesn't bother me one bit.

It does bother you because the press is getting upset.

You post as a girl

I post as a literate person. I both read and write.

I could care less about the press. The only thing I care about is trump getting his work done. The constant barrage of back and forth from the tweets is disrupting that. That's the only thing I care about.

Trump has been hard at work discrediting the press, science, Democrats, the intelligence community, women, facts and anyone who deigns to criticize him.

When will Professor Trump learn that some lessons are best left untaught?

I could care less about the press. The only thing I care about is trump getting his work done. The constant barrage of back and forth from the tweets is disrupting that. That's the only thing I care about.
Trump's own doing. Shooting yourself in the foot does not amount to "winning big league".

Dateline December 2009.

So in your world Trump calls grabbing pussy 8 years ago is news when he wasn't even in office?

Shumer was.
An eight year old story is a slender reed to hang your support of Trump's boorish actions upon, wouldn't you agree?

Are Sen. Schumer's actions offensive? They certainly are.

So why is this sauce fit for the goose but not the gander?

Barry's 8 year tenor was an embarrassment,so whats your point?

Trump has been hard at work discrediting the press, science, Democrats, the intelligence community, women, facts and anyone who deigns to criticize him.

What Trump is using a fiscal approach to the economy.. Not using knee jerk reactions that could send the world into a depression..

Trump's own doing. Shooting yourself in the foot does not amount to "winning big league".

No you created Trump to the presidency not us.

Dateline December 2009.

So in your world Trump calls grabbing pussy 8 years ago is news when he wasn't even in office?

Shumer was.
An eight year old story is a slender reed to hang your support of Trump's boorish actions upon, wouldn't you agree?

I know that, to you and your kind, President Obama could be blamed for lousy weather or you not winning the lottery, but Trump is showing us a serious character flaw. No mature, well adjusted man acts the way he does.

You wanted an outsider to shake things up. You wanted a strong leader who could advance a Conservative agenda.

What you got was something we all knew was coming. A petulant game show host incapable of statesmanship. Congratulations. You got your demolition derby driver. Unfortunately, the rest of us must suffer his indignities for three more years.

What Trump is using a fiscal approach to the economy.. Not using knee jerk reactions that could send the world into a depression..

Remember that the Bush 43 policies lead to a meltdown of the financial sector.

Be careful what you wish for. Trump knows how to declare bankruptcy.

No you created Trump to the presidency not us.

I did not vote for him. And you're now running away from him. And his tweets are his own doing.

Dateline December 2009.

Shumer was.

I know that, to you and your kind, President Obama could be blamed for lousy weather or you not winning the lottery, but Trump is showing us a serious character flaw. No mature, well adjusted man acts the way he does.

You wanted an outsider to shake things up. You wanted a strong leader who could advance a Conservative agenda.

What you got was something we all knew was coming. A petulant game show host incapable of statesmanship. Congratulations. You got your demolition derby driver. Unfortunately, the rest of us must suffer his indignities for three more years.

Ya fool...we got just what was needed.
A party breaker for both liberals and conservatives.
The very fact that RINOs are against Trump should tell you something.

Dateline December 2009.

Shumer was.

How are you suffering except mental?

Look at the unemployment rate , look at gas prices... How are you suffering?

Forum List

Back