Schumer calls flight attendant who told him to turn off cell phone ‘bitch’

Every bit as wrong as any of Trump's tweets. I'm guessing the reason you posted an eight year old story was for us to connect the dots.

Two wrongs have never made a right.

I've never liked this idiot Schumer. Never.

And yet you celebrate the very same behavior from the petulant game show host occupying the White House.

It's what is commonly referred to as a double standard.

No.

President Trump is not like that.

America voted for him...America loves him....and many all over the world love him and pray for him.

GOD Bless Donald Trump
Yeah. Sure. Take his 34% approval ratings and shout it from the rooftops.

He is a boor, crass, a bully and a thin skinned egomaniac who deserves pity and emotional theapymn equal doses. But he certainly has never earned the respect of civilized,mature Americans. We wanted a statesman. We got a,professional wrestler.

F ...off
Yet another non mot from the eroded mind of a Trump,supporter! With rejoinders like,this, who needs to,actually study in school? We can all learn debate from fifth graders.

Every bit as wrong as any of Trump's tweets. I'm guessing the reason you posted an eight year old story was for us to connect the dots.

And yet you celebrate the very same behavior from the petulant game show host occupying the White House.

No it's not a double standard, Trump was not in office then

Shimmer was .
Here's a,news flash: Trump,is in office now! When will he behave as if he is?

He behalves as much as possible, but you mess with him he makes it personal.

Just what we expect from our head of state. Schoolyard bullying in under 140 characters.

The Presidency was once a dignified position worthy of respect. What a pity the low brow have seen fit to erode all that to the base alloy of petulance.

Last edited:
So....what do you think of him calling a flight attendant bitch?

yesterday? now? or tomorow?

you think that was right??

No.

America voted for him...America loves him....and many all over the world love him and pray for him.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

He is a boor, crass, a bully and a thin skinned egomaniac who deserves pity and emotional theapymn equal doses. But he certainly has never earned the respect of civilized,mature Americans. We wanted a statesman. We got a,professional wrestler.

So the media gets a free pass?

No.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

The media is supposed to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. The President is not supposed to wallow in the mud with them.

Shimmer was .

Just what we expect from our,head,of state. Schoolyard bullying in under 140 characters.

The Presidency was once a dignified position worthy of respect. What a pity the low,brow have seen fit to erode all that to the base alloy of petulance.

I agree..but who made it a childish game? It wasn't the Republicans.. Yet you guys wanted this fight and Trump finnaly fought you with your own game..

And you don't like how it feels.

No.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

Themmedia is supposed to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. The President is not supposed to wallow in the mud with them.

But doesn't Trump have feelings and trying to do the best job possible?

Shimmer was .

Just what we expect from our,head,of state. Schoolyard bullying in under 140 characters.

The Presidency was once a dignified position worthy of respect. What a pity the low,brow have seen fit to erode all that to the base alloy of petulance.

I agree..but who made it a childish game? It wasn't the Republicans.. Yet you guys wanted this fight and Trump finnaly fought you with your own game..

I,don't have a dog in the 'fight' between Trump and the media. I don't see the media as a boogeyman to blame for the failure of my political,message. And I don't respect a,president,who stoops to that level.

No.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

The media is supposed to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. The President is not supposed to wallow in the mud with them.

Who says? Where is that written down? Please post a link to how a POTUS is "supposed" to act. I don't give a flying poo how he acts so long as he does right by the American People. Bill Clinton was even worse but overall he was a good POTUS so he got a pass for his boorish behavior. The same rules apply to trump.

No.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

Themmedia is supposed to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. The President is not supposed to wallow in the mud with them.

Let me ask you this. Where is the virtue in Trump's tweeting behavior? Does it aid in his leadership? Does it make him appear responsible, mature, presidential? Will it serve him well in advancing his agenda? Does it engender confidence that he is capable of making life and death decisions?

Feelings? Aren't those the things Conservatives flog Liberals about?

Shimmer was .

I,don't have a dog in the 'fight' between Trump and the media. I don't see the media as a boogeyman to blame for the failure of my political,message. And I don't respect a,president,who stoops to that level.

The media refers to itself as the Fourth Estate, which if you know anything about French history means they feel they are a PART of the ruling class. Thus, they are TOTALLY biased in how they report. Remember what a joke it was when TASS or PRAVDA published a story? Remember that? Well our MSM is every bit as bad.

No.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

Let me ask you this. Where is the virtue in Trump's tweeting behavior? Does it aid in his leadership? Does it make him appear responsible, mature, presidential? Will it serve him well in advancing his agenda? Does it engender confidence that he is capable of making life and death decisions?

Feelings? Aren't those the things Conservatives flog Liberals about?

There is none. But who cares? What was the virtue in bill clinton being fellated by an intern while on the phone in the oval office? There was none, and so long as he didn't lie about it under oath no one would have cared.

No.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

Who says? Where is that written down? Please post a link to how a POTUS is "supposed" to act. I don't give a flying poo how he acts so long as he does right by the American People. Bill Clinton was even worse but overall he was a good POTUS so he got a pass for his boorish behavior. The same rules apply to trump.
Are you offended by Trump's tweets? Do they make you respect him as a man, and as a president?

No.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

Are you offended by Trump's tweets? Do they make you respect him as a man, and as a president?

Why on earth would I be offended by a tweet? If they were directed at me how can words hurt me? I'm a fucking grown up dude. I thought you were too.

Shimmer was .

You know I actually like you and understand your frustration.. But to me it's the first time in history a president fought back.

No.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

I have no problems with Trump's tweets....

Why are you defending that moron Schumer so much? what is YOUR problem?

Why on earth would I be offended by a tweet? If they were directed at me how can words hurt me? I'm a fucking grown up dude. I thought you were too.
His tweets offend me as a man. But more importantly, his tweets offend me as an American. I cannot respect a 71 year old man who behaves like a spoiled little boy.

And the White House has stated, in no uncertain terms, that the tweets by the President are official White House statements. Well, I take that as the truth. What does it say about the White House when he tweets such crap?

I have no problems with Trump's tweets....

Why are you defending that moron Schumer so much? what is YOUR problem?
Please cite where I defended Sen. Schubert on this thread.

Forum List

Back