Schumer calls flight attendant who told him to turn off cell phone ‘bitch’

YOU are the only one who has power over you, unless you allow someone else to take that power away from you. When you allow yourself to be offended by words you are relinquishing your power and giving it to somebody else. That is sad.
I know what fights to engage in and what fights are not worth my dignity. When will Trump learn that lesson? I learned it in eighth grade. A little the no we call 'maturity'.

Trump appead to us is giving the press a lesson.

Trump has been hard at work discrediting the press, science, Democrats, the intelligence community, women, facts and anyone who deigns to criticize him.

When will Professor Trump learn that some lessons are best left untaught?

What Trump is using a fiscal approach to the economy.. Not using knee jerk reactions that could send the world into a depression..

Remember that the Bush 43 policies lead to a meltdown of the financial sector.

Be careful what you wish for. Trump knows how to declare bankruptcy.

yawn....what do you know....nothing you say means anything........you are just another lunatic liberal,,,,keep on blabbing

Dateline December 2009.

So in your world Trump calls grabbing pussy 8 years ago is news when he wasn't even in office?

Shumer was.
An eight year old story is a slender reed to hang your support of Trump's boorish actions upon, wouldn't you agree?

Are Sen. Schumer's actions offensive? They certainly are.

So why is this sauce fit for the goose but not the gander?

Barry's 8 year tenor was an embarrassment,so whats your point?
I know that, to you and your kind, President Obama could be blamed for lousy weather or you not winning the lottery, but Trump is showing us a serious character flaw. No mature, well adjusted man acts the way he does.

You wanted an outsider to shake things up. You wanted a strong leader who could advance a Conservative agenda.

What you got was something we all knew was coming. A petulant game show host incapable of statesmanship. Congratulations. You got your demolition derby driver. Unfortunately, the rest of us must suffer his indignities for three more years.

Ya fool...we got just what was needed.
A party breaker for both liberals and conservatives.
The very fact that RINOs are against Trump should tell you something.
It tells me that Trump lacks any political acumen. And thus goes his whole agenda.

So in your world Trump calls grabbing pussy 8 years ago is news when he wasn't even in office?

Shumer was.
An eight year old story is a slender reed to hang your support of Trump's boorish actions upon, wouldn't you agree?

I know that, to you and your kind, President Obama could be blamed for lousy weather or you not winning the lottery, but Trump is showing us a serious character flaw. No mature, well adjusted man acts the way he does.

You wanted an outsider to shake things up. You wanted a strong leader who could advance a Conservative agenda.

What you got was something we all knew was coming. A petulant game show host incapable of statesmanship. Congratulations. You got your demolition derby driver. Unfortunately, the rest of us must suffer his indignities for three more years.

It tells me that Trump lacks any political acumen. And thus goes his whole agenda.

You assume a lot.

Shumer was.

Wrong!

You are wrong!

And yet you celebrate the very same behavior from the petulant game show host occupying the White House.

It's what is commonly referred to as a double standard.

No.

President Trump is not like that.

America voted for him...America loves him....and many all over the world love him and pray for him.

GOD Bless Donald Trump
Yeah. Sure. Take his 34% approval ratings and shout it from the rooftops.

He is a boor, crass, a bully and a thin skinned egomaniac who deserves pity and emotional theapymn equal doses. But he certainly has never earned the respect of civilized,mature Americans. We wanted a statesman. We got a,professional wrestler.

So the media gets a free pass?

Themmedia is supposed to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. The President is not supposed to wallow in the mud with them.

But doesn't Trump have feelings and trying to do the best job possible?

He is out to make the rich richer, and that includes his family. He doesn't care about the lower income, except they pay taxes and fight in the military.

I am sure T has people on Schumer to find dirt, any dirt they can. Also on the moderate Pubs and all Dems are targets as well as media people.

The author of the article is still around:

Charles Hurt is the Opinion Editor and a columnist for The Washington Times. Often seen as a Fox News contributor on the cable network’s signature evening news roundtable, Mr. Hurt in his 20-year career has worked his way up from a beat reporter for the Detroit News and Washington correspondent for the Charlotte Observer before joining The Washington Times in 2003. He later served as D.C. bureau chief and White House correspondent for the New York Post and editor at the Drudge Report.

Dateline December 2009.

Shumer was.

How are you suffering except mental?

Look at the unemployment rate , look at gas prices... How are you suffering?

I, as all mature responsible Americans, am suffering from,embarrassment about who got elected as President. I am suffering from embarrassment about the low brow electorate. I am suffering embarrassment over how coarse the culture is and why so many knuckle drafters think that's not only okay but great..

I know what fights to engage in and what fights are not worth my dignity. When will Trump learn that lesson? I learned it in eighth grade. A little the no we call 'maturity'.

Trump appead to us is giving the press a lesson.

Trump has been hard at work discrediting the press, science, Democrats, the intelligence community, women, facts and anyone who deigns to criticize him.

When will Professor Trump learn that some lessons are best left untaught?

What Trump is using a fiscal approach to the economy.. Not using knee jerk reactions that could send the world into a depression..

Remember that the Bush 43 policies lead to a meltdown of the financial sector.

Be careful what you wish for. Trump knows how to declare bankruptcy.

yawn....what do you know....nothing you say means anything........you are just another lunatic liberal,,,,keep on blabbing
And who could argue with that? My oh my but you are a skillful debater! The way you frame an argument, state your unassailable position and then proceed with the skill of a neurosurgeon to slice your opposition up is truly an intellectual thing of beauty.

You assume a lot.
Shooting your self in the foot by issuing tweet after tweet in not what many would call "winning big league".

Dateline December 2009.

Shumer was.

I maybe off base, but what exactly is wrong with grabbing pussy if the one with the pussy wants you to grab it because you're a star. Kids are born every day, so someone is grabbing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You assume a lot.
Shooting your self in the foot by issuing tweet after tweet in not what many would call "winning big league".

He sure has you dimwits frothing at the mouth.

Dateline December 2009.

So....what do you think of him calling a flight attendant bitch?

yesterday? now? or tomorow?

you think that was right??
Every bit as wrong as any of Trump's tweets. I'm guessing the reason you posted an eight year old story was for us to connect the dots.

Two wrongs have never made a right.

I've never liked this idiot Schumer. Never.

And yet you celebrate the very same behavior from the petulant game show host occupying the White House.

It's what is commonly referred to as a double standard.

No.

President Trump is not like that.

America voted for him...America loves him....and many all over the world love him and pray for him.

GOD Bless Donald Trump

No America didn't vote for him he lost the maj vote . T is a degenerate mobster.

You assume a lot.

I resent the way Trump is representing us as a national n because I do not respect his childish behavior. Is that easy enough to understand?

You assume a lot.

I resent the way Trump is representing us as a national n because I do not respect his childish behavior. Is that easy enough to understand?

Your sentence is incoherent.

Dateline December 2009.

Shumer was.

How are you suffering except mental?

Look at the unemployment rate , look at gas prices... How are you suffering?

Yes Obama did a good job.

You assume a lot.

Your sentence is incoherent.
I resent the way Trump represents us as a nation because I do not respect his childish behavior. How's that? Does it fit all your criteria?

Forum List

Back