Schoolboard mocks parents not knowing they are live

Resigning. Probably the only honorable and correct decision they've made in their tenure as school board tyrants.

This is a great example of why we need school choice. When you have a bad staff/administration like these buffoons you need the ability to move your children to a different school.
It's interesting to see they consider themselves baby sitters and parents pot heads.

I always hated the school experience the teachers were so mean to me. I had undiagnosed dyslexia and I remember this one Teacher always picking on me for writing numbers and letters backward. I was really scared of her. She made examples of me in front of my peers and it humiliated me. It was my mother who worked with me after school who discovered my dyslexia and got me the help I needed. I support home school now.

This is a great example of why we need school choice. When you have a bad staff/administration like these buffoons you need the ability to move your children to a different school.
It's interesting to see they consider themselves baby sitters and parents pot heads.

I always hated the school experience the teachers were so mean to me. I had undiagnosed dyslexia and I remember this one Teacher always picking on me for writing numbers and letters backward. I was really scared of her. She made examples of me in front of my peers and it humiliated me. It was my mother who worked with me after school who discovered my dyslexia and got me the help I needed. I support home school now.

Public schools are for one thing to prepare you for a life of being a corporate drone. I didn't do very well because I didn't want to be there.

Do you always throw out the bath water and the baby?
do you always try and troll every thread with the first comment???

It's a legitimate point.

And I'm curious.......how many choices? Two? What if I do not like those two? 4? 5? 6? You are going to support this with your taxes, right?
all public schools should be closed

As is so often the case you didn't answer the question.

It's a legitimate point.

And I'm curious.......how many choices? Two? What if I do not like those two? 4? 5? 6? You are going to support this with your taxes, right?
They are during the summer.

It's a legitimate point.

as is always the case you ignore the topic,,,

Would that plan include a basic income for everyone that stays at home to be a teacher?

It's a legitimate point.

If you propose a solution you have to be able to explain how that solution would work. Now to my questions.

It's a legitimate point.

If you propose a solution you have to be able to explain how that solution would work. Now to my questions.
home schooling,, mixed with parent controlled community schools,,

It's a legitimate point.

home schooling,, mixed with parent controlled community schools,,

How is this going to work? Like I asked above, will you support a basic income so people can stay home with their kids and teach them? How will you make up for the loss of the social interaction which is also a part of a kids education? Schools, plural? You are going to raise taxes to pay for these right?

Say what? Did you hear how these reprobates were talking of not only the children in their charge, but the parents who pay their damned bloated salaries....And to have liberals like those hosts of the NBC today show after the report express how terrible, and embarrasing it must have been for these poor people that got caught in their moment of honesty is just as reprehensible....This highlights the problem when you have not only unionized sectors that live to promote one political agenda, but also work to stamp out any diversity in ideological thought in the teaching ranks...These people are why our educational system is in deep deep trouble.

Say what? Did you hear how these reprobates were talking of not only the children in their charge, but the parents who pay their damned bloated salaries....And to have liberals like those hosts of the NBC today show after the report express how terrible, and embarrasing it must have been for these poor people that got caught in their moment of honesty is just as reprehensible....This highlights the problem when you have not only unionized sectors that live to promote one political agenda, but also work to stamp out any diversity in ideological thought in the teaching ranks...These people are why our educational system is in deep deep trouble.
Yes I did, which has nothing to do with what you are blabbering about. I educated my kids in school and out of school so they were way ahead of students in school.

Forum List

Back