The GOP Texas Relief Roll of Honour

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
As usual the Dems have jumped on a bandwagon by raising millions to help Texas. Its a shame that they have been able to dominate the news with this cynical partisanship.

So as a counter balance lets hear what the GOP leaders have done in the way of relief. What has donny been plotting on the golf course ?

What amazing plan was Ted working on during his shortened stay in the sun. The Cancun Plan ?

Please list all the things that these Great Americans have done to bail out these grasping beggars who want to secede .

As usual the Dems have jumped on a bandwagon by raising millions to help Texas. Its a shame that they have been able to dominate the news with this cynical partisanship.

So as a counter balance lets hear what the GOP leaders have done in the way of relief. What has donny been plotting on the golf course ?

What amazing plan was Ted working on during his shortened stay in the sun. The Cancun Plan ?

Please list all the things that these Great Americans have done to bail out these grasping beggars who want to secede .
It's a shame that even relief efforts are being turned into partisan 2 by 4's to bludgeon each other with.
Just stoppit!
AOC and Beto O'Rourke and the Hollywood folks who used their celebrity to help Texans didn't do it to make Republicans look bad. They did it because they were caring folks who wanted to help other Americans in a disaster. I'm absolutely positive that Republicans all over Texas helped each other and that many generously contributed to the cause. Churches and homes and even a furniture store opened as warming centers and shelters; do you think everyone handing out water and hot food was a Democrat?
C'mon.
I'm sick of leftists crowing about AOC and Beto just to make the Republicans look stingy. They did it to be nice, because they're nice people, but no political party has a patent on that, and they didn't do it for that reason. You're sullying their efforts with this.

Personally, I'd do without before taking anything for political reasons- I don't care what the politics are.
Click bait bullshit, which is the OP and OT's reward center is just stupid-

It's a shame that even relief efforts are being turned into partisan 2 by 4's to bludgeon each other with.
Just stoppit!
AOC and Beto O'Rourke and the Hollywood folks who used their celebrity to help Texans didn't do it to make Republicans look bad. They did it because they were caring folks who wanted to help other Americans in a disaster. I'm absolutely positive that Republicans all over Texas helped each other and that many generously contributed to the cause. Churches and homes and even a furniture store opened as warming centers and shelters; do you think everyone handing out water and hot food was a Democrat?
C'mon.
I'm sick of leftists crowing about AOC and Beto just to make the Republicans look stingy. They did it to be nice, because they're nice people, but no political party has a patent on that, and they didn't do it for that reason. You're sullying their efforts with this.
This is about hypocrisy, which is pretty much owned by the right.

Question is why all Texans now get to enjoy free healthcare {nice little communists} due to some unexpectedly cold weather while the rest of the country gets to deal with the ongoing pandemic on their own steam?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back