School district is weighing legal action against students for Hitler Salute

Blame the libs

I certainly HOPE that no conservative want's to take "legal action" over this shit.
Conservatives will never take legal action against anything like that...

Some may even find it a bit encouraging to see the youth doing a little Hitler saluting...
How ans why would anyone take legal action.

They are protected by the first amendment

LIbs don't care about that shit. All the while they talk shit about Freedom of Speech while they are rolling it back as hard as they can.

Thirty years ago, I was in the Church Universal & Triumphant, a cult, and we went through the same kind of thing. People said we were giving the Nazi salute, when it was just a show of affection. I had to ignore it, but the claims were dumb.

Prophet's Daughter

Do we know for sure they were saluting Nazis? I didn't see the picture.

The school district is in the wrong. Instead of getting the police involved perhaps they should have held an assembly to allow Holocaust survivors to share their stories.

That's what would have happened 20 years ago when I was in high school, but now the schools are one giant police state.

We are also running out of Holocaust Survivors.

There stories must be documented fully so 20 years from now the revisionists can't erase them from history.

Like Odious, for instance.

The school district is in the wrong. Instead of getting the police involved perhaps they should have held an assembly to allow Holocaust survivors to share their stories.

That's what would have happened 20 years ago when I was in high school, but now the schools are one giant police state.

We are also running out of Holocaust Survivors.

There stories must be documented fully so 20 years from now the revisionists can't erase them from history.

Like Odious, for instance.

Whoever.

The thing is we don't try to silence them, we counter them with evidence and fact.

This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1. But I digress. lol.

Anyway. So far as the topic, I say abolish the Department of Education. And stuff like this is one of the reasons why. The Republicans used to run on that, what happened?

And guaranteed the schools aren't teaching WW1 right anyway. Gare awn teed.

Upon what do you base that “guarantee”?

Upon what do you base that “guarantee”?

Good question, Unkotare. Okay. So, you know how parents always ask their kids if they did their homework?

Don’t answer a question with a question.

I'm answering your question. I have to prep you for it first, so I know you're gonna understand my answer.

I’m all set. Answer the fucking question.

I’m all set. Answer the fucking question.

Aw come on, Unkotare. You're not set. Help me out here, man, I'm trying to answer your question. Do you know how parents always ask their kids if they did their homework? Yes or No?

I asked first. Answer my question and I’ll answer yours.

Alright, Unkotare. Listen. The next time my little red light up there in the corner starts blinking all over the place and your name is next to it when I hover over it, I'm gonna need a Yes or a No. I don't really feel like waving our dicks back and forth at each other every other post, that's not my thing. Not really.

This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1. But I digress. lol.

Anyway. So far as the topic, I say abolish the Department of Education. And stuff like this is one of the reasons why. The Republicans used to run on that, what happened?

And guaranteed the schools aren't teaching WW1 right anyway. Gare awn teed.
Wow, a Hitler defender.

Err, nothing in that post is a defense of Hitler.

Are you insane?
"This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1"

That was the statement.

How did the decision to go into WWI create Hitler? Or Is the implication that we would not of cared if Hitler killed 6 million Jews? Or would Hitler not have done these things?

Forum List

Back