School camp has men sleeping with fifth grade girls for three nights

Ok I get it

mentally ill teachers who are male but choose to call themselves female are allowed to sleep with the girls

thats how the liberal education monopoly operates and will continue to operate till libs are purged from control of the education system
When we take America back, the ones who can be reprogrammed will be the lucky ones.

Now you are just trolling, showing your lack of ability to communicate by resorting to insults.
It is entirely possible this coach never did a single thing wrong. But it is anecdotal. There is probably not a single high school that exists that has not had at least one instance of an improper relationship between a student and a teacher.
Same with churches yet we have field trips with churches occurring.

Same with churches yet we have field trips with churches occurring.
Of course. Anywhere you mix young, impressionable and newly hormonal kids with adults is going to result in a child getting abused at some point. A very sad fact of humanity.
And on this note, this is why it is fantastically foolish of this school to place them in overnight camps with girls.

Of course. Anywhere you mix young, impressionable and newly hormonal kids with adults is going to result in a child getting abused at some point. A very sad fact of humanity.
And on this note, this is why it is fantastically foolish of this school to place them in overnight camps with girls.
Yet, it is done because men are more able to protect these young girls if trouble ensues.

Common sense is officially dead in California, or people with common sense in California have just given up. This should be criminal, but apparently California law created this problem.

Wow.

We're building the wall in the wrong place! Build it around CA and deed it back to Mexico. Adios!

Yet, it is done because men are more able to protect these young girls if trouble ensues.
From the story's implication this was a situation where a biological male, identifying as female, was allowed to sleep in the same cabin as the young girls...

When ever I went to camp, adults were never in the same cabins with children....They were in cabins right next to, but not in with....

From the story's implication this was a situation where a biological male, identifying as female, was allowed to sleep in the same cabin as the young girls...

When ever I went to camp, adults were never in the same cabins with children....They were in cabins right next to, but not in with....
Same here... in cabins we had, there were always TWO adults, and they had a room attached to the cabins where the kids slept.
The boys camp was on the other side of the grounds than the girls camp. Separate by well lit pathways and grounds.

You are homophobic, because no accusations of sex crime, molestation or rape ever came from this situation even though everyone has a duty to report.

It is not homophobic to not want grown men sleeping in the same rooms as young girls. If this had taken place when my daughter was still a child I would have been more than pissed.

You knew in advance who would be defending this lunacy.

You are homophobic, because no accusations of sex crime, molestation or rape ever came from this situation even though everyone has a duty to report.

Homophobic? Lol you're a loon, there's nothing's homophobic about not wanting men sleeping in cabins with 5th grade girls.

Fckn loon

Why don't you learn to read? I said your anger was caused by your ignorance. G.D. you have a room temp IQ!

So, it was just a random personal attack that had nothing to do with the topic of the tread.

Thanks for admitting you are nothing but a troll.

Carry on

Forum List

Back