School camp has men sleeping with fifth grade girls for three nights

It's normal to have a healthy suspicion of any adult man who seeks to spend a lot of time with other people's young children. Tell me he wants a neutral pronoun and plans to sleep with the little girls, and I'd assume you were making some kind of weird joke.

So you think it's a good idea for humans with penises to sleep, unsupervised, with little girls. Got it.
No, I don't understand you gays, or your rapist priest, parents & coaches code of secrecy.

However when all these camp people are mandatory reporters, the children are far safer than most other places including their own home. It's actually more risky for the councilors & those with a dick to be with little girls and someone misreads a social que they are mandated to secretly report to law enforcement who will covertly investigate.

It's very common for family members to molest children for many years & nobody ever says a word about it to authorities.

Last edited:
No, I don't understand you gays, or your rapist priest, parents & coaches code of secrecy.

However when all these camp people are mandatory reporters, the children are far safer than most other places including their own home. It's actually more risky for the councilors & those with a dick to be with little girls and someone misreads a social que they are mandated to secretly report to law enforcement who will covertly investigate.

It's very common for family members to molest children for many years & nobody ever says a word about it to authorities.
Okay, skippy. Whatever you say.

Okay, skippy. Whatever you say.

I just read the church Sunday school teachers & staff policy for sexual misconduct. They require everyone to secretly report misconduct to their pastor so they can quietly investigate and save the reputation of the accused, accuser & the church. That is how shit gets covered up.

Children are much safer at places with mandatory reporting to law enforcement without alerting supervisors or heads of organizations who can cover up the problem. They are safer than at church or in their own homes where adults will cover for those they in respected positions.

Last edited:
I just read the church Sunday school teachers & staff policy for sexual misconduct. They require everyone to secretly report misconduct to their pastor so they can quietly investigate and save the reputation of the accused, accuser & the church. That is how shit gets covered up.

Children are much safer at places with mandatory reporting to law enforcement without alerting supervisors or heads of organizations who can cover up the problem. They are safer than at church or in their own homes where adults will cover for those they in respected positions.
Oh, are you still here?

Last edited:
Fifth grade grade girls sleeping with grown up men at school camp for three nights?

What could go wrong? :rolleyes:

Oh, are you still here?
3,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised

Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky sexually abused eight young boys over a period of at least 15 years. Officials at Penn State purportedly failed to notify law enforcement after learning about some of these incidents.

Last edited:

Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky sexually abused eight young boys over a period of at least 15 years. Officials at Penn State purportedly failed to notify law enforcement after learning about some of these incidents.
And all this makes it okay for men to sleep with little girls.

If I had a young female relative and caught any man sleeping in the same room with her, he'd go from a sleeping bag to a body bag.

That's all there is to say.

Whataboutism at its finest.

This here is what you do when you cannot address a single point raised.

I think those trannies should be arrested......it is quite possible that they raped those girls and forced them not to say anything...

It is safer to assume that they did rape those children and arrest them just on the appearances alone.....

And all this makes it okay for men to sleep with little girls.

If I had a young female relative and caught any man sleeping in the same room with her, he'd go from a sleeping bag to a body bag.

That's all there is to say.
I think he is saying that men shouldn't be able to sleep in the same quarters with any child...male or female....

Men are responsible for 95% of all of the child raping going on......why are we allowing men to get away with this??

Forum List

Back