School camp has men sleeping with fifth grade girls for three nights

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Common sense is officially dead in California, or people with common sense in California have just given up. This should be criminal, but apparently California law created this problem.

A group of parents of students at Weaver Elementary School in Los Alamitos are upset with the Los Alamitos Unified School District after learning about the sleeping arrangements at a school-organized science camp in San Bernardino County.

“No parent should feel the way I feel after knowing what could have happened to my daughter,” said parent Suzy Johnson.

The parents say their fifth-grade girls told them some of the biologically male counselors at Camp Pali in San Bernardino who use they/them pronouns spent three nights sleeping in cabins with the young girls.

“I contacted the school and asked them if they were able to confirm that there was not a man actually sleeping in the same cabin as the girls. They were not able to confirm that,” added parent Rachel Sandoval.

“Per California law, we place staff in cabins they identify with,” Emmi Teige, assistant director of Camp Pali, confirmed.

You are homophobic, because no accusations of sex crime, molestation or rape ever came from this situation even though everyone has a duty to report.
You are fucked in the head if you think having male counselors with young female students is not a problem.
But I understand, your need to virtue signal is your religion. And with the same tenacity of a religious zealot, you will remain fucked in the head.

You are homophobic, because no accusations of sex crime, molestation or rape ever came from this situation even though everyone has a duty to report.
So you think it's a good idea for humans with penises to sleep, unsupervised, with little girls. Got it.

Now it's homophobic to not want strange men to sleep in the same room as your fifth-grade daughter at some camp. There is no hope for these wingnuts. There is nothing they won't try and justify through some sort of labelling contortion.
Maybe there's hope. When we take America back, we can let all the potheads out of prison and turn the prisons into leftwing lunatic deprogramming camps.

Seems like the Boy Scouts had similar problems over the years.
More specifically a homo-pedo thing than whatever the fuck this is, but similar. The Boy Scouts put in very strict rules about adults around the kids. Now they are letting girls in the Boy Scouts, so that will cause a whole new batch of issues. I never understood fathers who wanted their girls to join male organizations or teams. I really never got why some of them let their girls wrestle. That's just weird.

You are fucked in the head if you think having male counselors with young female students is not a problem.
But I understand, your need to virtue signal is your religion. And with the same tenacity of a religious zealot, you will remain fucked in the head.
I have two old school chums that are girl's basketball coaches to teen girls and they have never done anything wrong in thirty-five years.

I sure do but yet you fantasize about it occurring which says more about yous than mes..
Now you are just trolling, showing your lack of ability to communicate by resorting to insults.
It is entirely possible this coach never did a single thing wrong. But it is anecdotal. There is probably not a single high school that exists that has not had at least one instance of an improper relationship between a student and a teacher.

Common sense is officially dead in California, or people with common sense in California have just given up. This should be criminal, but apparently California law created this problem.

Ok I get it

mentally ill teachers who are male but choose to call themselves female are allowed to sleep with the girls

thats how the liberal education monopoly operates and will continue to operate till libs are purged from control of the education system

Forum List

Back