Schiff withholding transcript that exposes his prior contact with whistleblower

if tramp is so innocent why won't he let the people in his admin testify or submit docs. Because the MEMO of the phone call was self-explanatory.
if schiff is so honest, why won't he let the whistleblower speak up? never have seen anyone work so hard to "protect" one before.

but then, that would mess up your emotional agenda.

Why is the WB so important at this time in your mind?
cause it is like "ground 0" for the setup. how can someones testimony suddenly be not valid or needed? didn't hold up? wasn't true? tell me, why do you not need your original complaint? got a lot of other crap you thew on the wall to confuse things?

Setup?
What evidence is there of a "setup"?

Subsequent testimony has only corroborated the WB.

"setup" is like allowing "hearsay evidence" to impeach in the House, when it's not allowed in the senate.
"setup" is allowing hearsay evidence when the WB law doesn't even allow it, i.e. its not "credible" and not intended for whining about the president
"setup" is like not allowing the WB to be cross-examined when he will be in the senate (hint: the WB law protects the WB's job, not ID)
"setup" is trying to impeach a president even though no crime has been committed

Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime

Fear not, the senate trial should be even more entertaining than the Schiff show.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has released 15 transcripts of closed-door testimony in the Democrats' impeachment investigation, but one remains under lock and key. It's the transcript of the more than eight hours of testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson on Oct. 4, noted investigative reporter Paul Sperry in a tweet.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

------------

That transcript will never see the light of day.

Unless they push this to a Senate trial and they subpoena it.

Wouldn't that be a perjury charge for the sack of Schitt!

What in your analysis, is the significance of the WB at this point?
Right now I would think that he is necessary to persue a perjury complaint at Schiff, as well as a pursuit investigating if he is truly a WB or simply an unauthorized person leaking classified communications. Even a dullard, like yourself must realize the president is the SOLE SOURCE of foreign policy, and why are they supposedly protecting him...from whst?

if tramp is so innocent why won't he let the people in his admin testify or submit docs. Because the MEMO of the phone call was self-explanatory.
if schiff is so honest, why won't he let the whistleblower speak up? never have seen anyone work so hard to "protect" one before.

cause it is like "ground 0" for the setup. how can someones testimony suddenly be not valid or needed? didn't hold up? wasn't true? tell me, why do you not need your original complaint? got a lot of other crap you thew on the wall to confuse things?

Setup?

"setup" is like allowing "hearsay evidence" to impeach in the House, when it's not allowed in the senate.
"setup" is allowing hearsay evidence when the WB law doesn't even allow it, i.e. its not "credible" and not intended for whining about the president
"setup" is like not allowing the WB to be cross-examined when he will be in the senate (hint: the WB law protects the WB's job, not ID)
"setup" is trying to impeach a president even though no crime has been committed

Fear not, the senate trial should be even more entertaining than the Schiff show.

Why is the WB important in your mind?

Setup?

yea, there's all that too but i was trying to keep it to one statement at a time to see if we could stay on track.

i'm a dreamer, i know.

Setup?

how about schiff tweeting about it a month ahead of time.

let's just start there and see if you're after the truth, or trump. different goals entirely.

You didn't answer my question. When Schiff became aware of a WB complaint does not change the substance of that complaint or the subsequent testimony corroborating that substance.

Where is the setup?
that's where it started. why not come forward there and say "we need to look into this". instead he used it to attack trump and build a complete case created from hearsay.

would you allow hearsay evidence against your family? if not, why is it ok here?

it's a setup. trump is coming after them for milking taxpayers for billions it would seem and you don't even seem to care about that. just getting rid of trump. you ever stop to think...what is trump is right? they WERE laundering money!

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has released 15 transcripts of closed-door testimony in the Democrats' impeachment investigation, but one remains under lock and key. It's the transcript of the more than eight hours of testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson on Oct. 4, noted investigative reporter Paul Sperry in a tweet.

------------

Right now I would think that he is necessary to persue a perjury complaint at Schiff, as well as a pursuit investigating if he is truly a WB or simply an unauthorized person leaking classified communications. Even a dullard, like yourself must realize the president is the SOLE SOURCE of foreign policy, and why are they supposedly protecting him...from whst?

You cannot pursue a purjury complaint against someone who has not testified under oath, dope.
The ICIG has already verified the WB complaint as valid.

Setup?

That Is why an investigation....we have the transcript that Vindman tried to alter! And who is he a d why did he try to alter what the president said...A Russisn Agent?

3f4agx.jpg

------------

You cannot pursue a purjury complaint against someone who has not testified under oath, dope.
BUT HE WILL HAVE TO DO SO AT THE SENATE HEARING!:)

Setup?

let's just start there and see if you're after the truth, or trump. different goals entirely.

You didn't answer my question. When Schiff became aware of a WB complaint does not change the substance of that complaint or the subsequent testimony corroborating that substance.

Where is the setup?
that's where it started. why not come forward there and say "we need to look into this". instead he used it to attack trump and build a complete case created from hearsay.

would you allow hearsay evidence against your family? if not, why is it ok here?

it's a setup. trump is coming after them for milking taxpayers for billions it would seem and you don't even seem to care about that. just getting rid of trump. you ever stop to think...what is trump is right? they WERE laundering money!

You're not making a case for a setup. You're bitching about the process.

How did they "setup" the corroborating testimony from the witnesses?

This is an investigation, not a criminal trial that has to be conducted according to the criminal-procedure rules, such as due process. At most, trump would lose his job, not go to jail.

He at all times could come to testify. I find it really interesting that he would not allow the people who could provide exculpatory evidence, such as Mulvaney, Pompeo, Guiliani, McGahn, to testify.

------------

So the pre-crime has already been determined?

Why is the WB important at this point given all of the other testimony?

------------

Even if he could be compelled to testify at a Senate trial, it would be the shortest testimony in history; five minutes tops, including the oath and coffee break.

Intel Committee Member Muses Why Schiff Is Blocking IG Atkinson's Transcript
A much more reasonable explanation is that it compromises the whistleblower identity.
Not sure what his identity has to do with jack shit?

Who cares?

Find for me ANYWHERE in here, that requires a Whistle-blower remain anonymous?

The Whistleblower Protection Programs | Whistleblower Protection Program

OTH. . . There is, enshrined in our culture, the exact reverse. You will find not much sympathy for keeping an anonymous accuser in this case. I am continually astounded how the corporate media just brainwash and program the masses to things that are simply NOT TRUE.

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence."
Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Amendment_6.jpg

Setup?

That Is why an investigation....we have the transcript that Vindman tried to alter! And who is he a d why did he try to alter what the president said...A Russisn Agent?

3f4agx.jpg

Who is he?
The Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council (NSC).

How is Vindman doing his job evidence of a "setup"?

Setup?

3f4agx.jpg

Who is he?
The Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council (NSC).

How is Vindman doung his job evidence of a "setup"?
Altering what Trump said is NOT doing his job....it should be a felony....you have concerns there is a CHSIN OF COMMAND WHICH VINDMAN DID NOT FOLLOW!....At least a court marshall. If they can jail a war hero for taking a picture with a dead enemy, they sure as shit can JAIL his fucking ass!

Alexander Vindman condemned himself in his impeachment testimony
upload_2019-12-3_9-44-55.jpeg
Nov 19, 2019 · Vindman had an “ unfortunate habit,” Morrison thought, of defying the ... executive branch's carefully delineated chain of command.

upload_2019-12-3_9-44-55.pngWashington Examiner
Trump allies charge Lt. Col. Vindman is disrespecting chain of command with testimony
upload_2019-12-3_9-44-55.jpeg

Oct 29, 2019 · Alexander Vindman for breaking ranks as he became the first current White House official to testify during impeachment proceedings. ... A former Trump National Security Council official said it's wrong for Vindman, as an active-duty member of the Army, to criticize the commander in

A much more reasonable explanation is that it compromises the whistleblower identity.
Not sure what his identity has to do with jack shit?

Who cares?

Find for me ANYWHERE in here, that requires a Whistle-blower remain anonymous?

The Whistleblower Protection Programs | Whistleblower Protection Program

OTH. . . There is, enshrined in our culture, the exact reverse. You will find not much sympathy for keeping an anonymous accuser in this case. I am continually astounded how the corporate media just brainwash and program the masses to things that are simply NOT TRUE.

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence."
Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Amendment_6.jpg

This is not a criminal trial, just an investigation, and impeachment at any stage is not a criminal proceeding. The only detrimental result that it could possibly have is trump hearing his own magic words: "you're fired."

Whistleblowers are protected from retaliation, including threats of physical harm.

Setup?

Where is the setup?

You're not making a case for a setup. You're bitching about the process.

How did they "setup" the corroborating testimony from the witnesses?
well since the process itself is changing to suit the needs of the setup, they've been combined by the left. tell them to stop combining things and it won't be as confusing.

Setup?

3f4agx.jpg

Who is he?

How is Vindman doing his job evidence of a "setup"?
and how is trump doing his job to find corruption in our gov NOT doing HIS job?

the corrupt don't like him it would seem.

Setup?

3f4agx.jpg

Who is he?

How is Vindman doung his job evidence of a "setup"?
Altering what Trump said is NOT doing his job....it should be a felony....you have concerns there is a CHSIN OF COMMAND WHICH VINDMAN DID NOT FOLLOW!....At least a court marshall. If they can jail a war hero for taking a picture with a dead enemy, they sure as shit can JAIL his fucking ass!

Alexander Vindman condemned himself in his impeachment testimony
View attachment 292940
Nov 19, 2019 · Vindman had an “ unfortunate habit,” Morrison thought, of defying the ... executive branch's carefully delineated chain of command.

View attachment 292941Washington Examiner
Trump allies charge Lt. Col. Vindman is disrespecting chain of command with testimony
View attachment 292942
Oct 29, 2019 · Alexander Vindman for breaking ranks as he became the first current White House official to testify during impeachment proceedings. ... A former Trump National Security Council official said it's wrong for Vindman, as an active-duty member of the Army, to criticize the commander in

Adding edits to the "memcon" is the job of NSC staffers, dope.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...-not-exact-heres-how-it-works/?outputType=amp
"After the call, the note-takers compare their notes and consolidate a recollection of the conversation into one document, former officials said. Then it is passed to senior NSC staffers and other experts who listened, who compare it with their own notes and memories and also correct proper names and other errors the software made.

For the call to the Ukrainian president, the head of the NSC’s director for Russia and Ukraine would have signed off on the edited version. The final version is approved by senior NSC staffers."

Forum List

Back