Schiff withholding transcript that exposes his prior contact with whistleblower

if tramp is so innocent why won't he let the people in his admin testify or submit docs. Because the MEMO of the phone call was self-explanatory.

Intel Committee Member Muses Why Schiff Is Blocking IG Atkinson's Transcript
Intel Committee Member Muses Why Schiff Is Blocking IG Atkinson's Transcript
odd. they demand EVERYTHING from the right, but don't follow their own demands for "fair play".

Yeah.

IMO, the whole thing was manufactured for TEE VEE and ratings. Or to distract folks from other things that are going on. Much more serious things. The teetering economy, the coup in Bolivia, etc.

I find it somehow comforting that in their haste to create scandal, what it has inadvertently done, is brought to light so much corruption that the public would have otherwise just been blissfully unaware of.

. . . but, in the end, nothing will be done about this, or anything else.

All of government, other than the bloated corruption and waste, seems to be completely useless.
that's the part that scares me the most. both sides are so deep in we "can't" recover. the only thing left at that point is waiting for our gov to fall and we start over.
Nah, you just start putting people on trial for treason and sedition and put them in front of a noose and firing squad. 3/4s of the Democrat Party would be wiped out, but there would be people who don't want to die over treason who would replace them.

That or we behead them like Islam does.

if tramp is so innocent why won't he let the people in his admin testify or submit docs. Because the MEMO of the phone call was self-explanatory.
We'd like you to post your tax returns, financial investments and your address, along with a picture of yourself.

If you don't produce this for us, we can only find you guilty of hairy man butt love, and being a goat humping terrorist.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Sincerely,

Truth B. Fuddled

The Office of Government Compliance

if schiff is so honest, why won't he let the whistleblower speak up? never have seen anyone work so hard to "protect" one before.

but then, that would mess up your emotional agenda.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has released 15 transcripts of closed-door testimony in the Democrats' impeachment investigation, but one remains under lock and key. It's the transcript of the more than eight hours of testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson on Oct. 4, noted investigative reporter Paul Sperry in a tweet.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

------------

That transcript will never see the light of day.

Unless they push this to a Senate trial and they subpoena it.

Wouldn't that be a perjury charge for the sack of Schitt!
Wing-Nut Daily.

Almost guaranteed to be a false story.
Says the turd who unplugs toilets for a living who always cries FAKE POOHs FAKE POOHS!
Fuck off stumpy.
You have a shitty job and are an even more Shitty Person.

FAKE POOH is your new nickname.

Now some kid shit their pants in room 666. Go clean that up will you?

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has released 15 transcripts of closed-door testimony in the Democrats' impeachment investigation, but one remains under lock and key. It's the transcript of the more than eight hours of testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson on Oct. 4, noted investigative reporter Paul Sperry in a tweet.

------------

Factcheck: Adam Schiff wrong on whistleblower contact

Apparently, the whistleblower contacted an aide to the Intelligence Committee because s/he was concerned about the CIA lawyer's handling of his internal complaint, not Schiff personally. Atkinson was required by law to turn over the whistleblower's complaint to Congress. This does not show any personal involvement by Schiff.

In any event, there can be no perjury charge, as Schiff never testified under oath about anything, so he could have committed perjury.
Then perhaps we get ALL THE STAFF MEMBERS to testify to the FACT that they all knew the WB but NONE OF THEM EVER TOLD SCHITT ABOUT it!....Seems might odd that THEY had direct contact and didn't tell the chairman?....We are expected to believe in unicorns!!!

Source? While one aide could have had contact with the whistleblower, and it may even have been a phone call, how many aides does the committee have, and how is it a "fact" that they "all" knew the whistleblower? How do you have such inside knowledge?

------------

Wing-Nut Daily.

Says the turd who unplugs toilets for a living who always cries FAKE POOHs FAKE POOHS!
Fuck off stumpy.

3i9mp3.jpg

------------

Wing-Nut Daily.

Fuck off stumpy.

View attachment 292937
Aww, thanks. I really like that picture of me.

Are you having a BAD DAY, FAKE POOH?

------------

Schiff withholding transcript that exposes his prior contact with whistleblower

What in your analysis, is the significance of the WB at this point?

Wing-Nut Daily.

Fuck off stumpy.

View attachment 292937

Not really, no. Why? Are you?

Fuck off stumpy.

View attachment 292937

Not really, no. Why? Are you?
My day is excellent because I gut punched you FAKE POOH, and you got all pissy. So you made my day Fake Pooh. BTW, the Toilet in the Boys Bathroom is plugged up again. Stall 3 I think. Please take care of that.

FAKE POOH, Smells just as bad and is twice as fake.

if schiff is so honest, why won't he let the whistleblower speak up? never have seen anyone work so hard to "protect" one before.

Why is the WB so important at this time in your mind?

------------

Factcheck: Adam Schiff wrong on whistleblower contact

Apparently, the whistleblower contacted an aide to the Intelligence Committee because s/he was concerned about the CIA lawyer's handling of his internal complaint, not Schiff personally. Atkinson was required by law to turn over the whistleblower's complaint to Congress. This does not show any personal involvement by Schiff.

In any event, there can be no perjury charge, as Schiff never testified under oath about anything, so he could have committed perjury.
Then perhaps we get ALL THE STAFF MEMBERS to testify to the FACT that they all knew the WB but NONE OF THEM EVER TOLD SCHITT ABOUT it!....Seems might odd that THEY had direct contact and didn't tell the chairman?....We are expected to believe in unicorns!!!

Source? While one aide could have had contact with the whistleblower, and it may even have been a phone call, how many aides does the committee have, and how is it a "fact" that they "all" knew the whistleblower? How do you have such inside knowledge?
Adam Schiff Received the Whistleblower Complaint a Month Ago and Didn't Report It Until Now, Why?

dunno. ask schiff. he's the one that tweeted about it a month before it became public knowledge.

cause it is like "ground 0" for the setup. how can someones testimony suddenly be not valid or needed? didn't hold up? wasn't true? tell me, why do you not need your original complaint? got a lot of other crap you thew on the wall to confuse things?

cause it is like "ground 0" for the setup. how can someones testimony suddenly be not valid or needed? didn't hold up? wasn't true? tell me, why do you not need your original complaint? got a lot of other crap you thew on the wall to confuse things?

Setup?
What evidence is there of a "setup"?

Subsequent testimony has only corroborated the WB.

Setup?

how about schiff tweeting about it a month ahead of time.

let's just start there and see if you're after the truth, or trump. different goals entirely.

Setup?

how about schiff tweeting about it a month ahead of time.

let's just start there and see if you're after the truth, or trump. different goals entirely.

You didn't answer my question. When Schiff became aware of a WB complaint does not change the substance of that complaint or the subsequent testimony corroborating that substance.

Where is the setup?

Forum List

Back