Schiff Warns Bannon That He’s In A ‘Completely Different Situation Now’ Without trump In Charge

My bad................but still, YOU GO GIRL! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe you can throw him in the cell with Eric "I'm Barry's Wingman" Holder.
Hey...you were only off by just short of 200 years.

Good by your usual standards

Hey...you were only off by just short of 200 years.

Good by your usual standards
LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very glad to see the democrats on the Jan 6th committee aren't going to take the garbage from trump and his cohorts anymore in regard to the subpoenas.

Those who try to defy a legal subpoena will find themselves being prosecuted by the DOJ.

bannon wasn't a part of the trump administration when the insurrection happened. He had left the White House years before it happened so there's no way executive privilege can apply with him.

There is no longer a DOJ who will tolerate trump people defying a legal subpoena.

bannon and the other three could find themselves prosecuted and put in prison if they continue to snub their noses at our legal system.

Personally, I would love to see bannon sitting in prison. He better hope he doesn't have any cellmates and can avoid spending any time with the general population of that prison.

From the article:

Schiff warned that the committee was “not fooling around.”

“Those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” he said. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution.”
Such hate.. and for what? Ideological differences? What a child you are.

Yes, but that doesn't cover the subpoenas for materials.

And if they ask a question like, "Did Individual One say this to you:________?", he can't plead the 5th to avoid it. He can lie, I suppose. Seems likely that he will.
And if they ask a question like, "Did Individual One say this to you:________?", he can't plead the 5th to avoid it.

Sure he can. Why wouldn't he be able to? He can plead the 5th for every question they ask.

Also, what materials do you reference? I've seen you say that and I didn't read the original subpoena, and every time you search for "steve bannon subpoena" now, it just returns stories of bannon defying subpoena.

Open that can of worms, please. Just don't whine when it backfires. You folks never learn.
No problem Bunky. I know you'd love to see Republicans misuse power (again) but fuck you...these pieces of shit need to testify.

What are they afraid of? What are you afraid of?

Sure he can. Why wouldn't he be able to? He can plead the 5th for every question they ask.

Also, what materials do you reference? I've seen you say that and I didn't read the original subpoena, and every time you search for "steve bannon subpoena" now, it just returns stories of bannon defying subpoena.
The materials are e-mails and phone records for instance. Who did these people talk to before and during the Insurrection.

And if it is determined that these scumbags have relevant information that needs to be made public, they can be given immunity and then MUST testify.

"Schitt is threatening to cry hard and then suck an underaged dick ,,,,,, queer mother fucker ....."

Well, it seems that the spokesperson and thought-leader of the MAGAHats on this venue has contributed another articulate pleading to the Conservative Identity membership drive..

Poster "two iron", once again appears to be the proto-typical, ideal representative of the Trump Supporters on this venue. Their admired Flag-Waver (and yes it is one of those flags, likely lifted from good poster Turtle's neighborhood where that flag is often flown for the kids as an exhibit in MAGAHat adult leadership.)

I know, it seems sad. Bigly.

But, birds of that feather....do what together?

No problem Bunky. I know you'd love to see Republicans misuse power (again) but fuck you...these pieces of shit need to testify.

What are they afraid of? What are you afraid of?
There you go, immediate gratification and damn the consequences. You folks are screwed in the coming years, and you have even been warned. Your response is to proceed anyway.

I'm very glad to see the democrats on the Jan 6th committee aren't going to take the garbage from trump and his cohorts anymore in regard to the subpoenas.

Those who try to defy a legal subpoena will find themselves being prosecuted by the DOJ.

bannon wasn't a part of the trump administration when the insurrection happened. He had left the White House years before it happened so there's no way executive privilege can apply with him.

There is no longer a DOJ who will tolerate trump people defying a legal subpoena.

bannon and the other three could find themselves prosecuted and put in prison if they continue to snub their noses at our legal system.

Personally, I would love to see bannon sitting in prison. He better hope he doesn't have any cellmates and can avoid spending any time with the general population of that prison.

From the article:

Schiff warned that the committee was “not fooling around.”

“Those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” he said. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution.”

I think you might be taking the lead from Mac1958 on the inane, homoerotic, Trump threads. You kids pace yourselves. :D

Schitt is threatening to cry hard and then suck an underaged dick in protest of these meanie Trump supporters....

Thank God that queer mother fucker is on THEIR side.
You sure do bring gay pedophilia into discussions out of left field a lot. Dude, wrong website.

False. You need to brush up on pleading the 5th before commenting again. You cannot plead the 5th to any and all questions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back