Schiff Warns Bannon That He’s In A ‘Completely Different Situation Now’ Without trump In Charge

Let's all shed tears of anguish because poor Stevie is scared & feeling threatened because Schiff advised him to obey the law. That's really rich.

I hope they lock Bannon up which is where he would be anyway if that racketeer Trump didn't pardon him.
Interesting...and typically stupid...way at looking at how a proven traitor and criminal politician is threatening an American citizen.

I bet you do hope Bannon is locked up in hopes of his arrest and protection sating some part of your TDS-suffering, emotional, irrational hate-driven obsession with Trump.

Interesting...and typically stupid...way at looking at how a proven traitor and criminal politician is threatening an American citizen.

I bet you do hope Bannon is locked up in hopes of his arrest and protection sating some part of your TDS-suffering, emotional, irrational hate-driven obsession with Trump.
Funny how you guys defend Bannon who fleeced millions of dollars off people & was convicted & would be sitting in prison right now if his buddy Trump didn't pardon him.

How sweet.

I'm very glad to see the democrats on the Jan 6th committee aren't going to take the garbage from trump and his cohorts anymore in regard to the subpoenas.

Those who try to defy a legal subpoena will find themselves being prosecuted by the DOJ.

bannon wasn't a part of the trump administration when the insurrection happened. He had left the White House years before it happened so there's no way executive privilege can apply with him.

There is no longer a DOJ who will tolerate trump people defying a legal subpoena.

bannon and the other three could find themselves prosecuted and put in prison if they continue to snub their noses at our legal system.

Personally, I would love to see bannon sitting in prison. He better hope he doesn't have any cellmates and can avoid spending any time with the general population of that prison.

From the article:

Schiff warned that the committee was “not fooling around.”

“Those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” he said. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution.”
bannon wasn't a part of the trump administration when the insurrection happened. He had left the White House years before it happened so there's no way executive privilege can apply with him.

If he wasn't there, then why are they going to subpoena him for a jan6 investigation?

Just more junk thrown out daily, Anything to keep us from actually looking at the the important things that effect our life's

Yes it will be very interesting to watch.

I will not be surprised if all of them fold quickly when faced with going to prison to protect trump.

The DOJ won't protect the trump people anymore.
You obviously don't have a clue about the law.. Congress can not charge you with criminal contempt. What crime is it that you think Schitt can charge? crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

Or go to jail.

Those are his choices.
Well, the process for voting to refer him to the doj, and then the process from there can take a long time. So, even if they did refer him for prosecution, if it gets past the vote in congress, it could take years for them to ever get anything going on it.

Having said that, i agree with you. He should show up, then clam up like lois lerner did. Just recite the same line for every question:

"On advice of my council, the protections of the 5th ammendment of the constitution afforded to me, I refuse to answer".

Again, as was previously mentioned, bannon left the white house years before the capitol riot, so, why even subpoena him? Why does schiff feel the need to threaten him, for something he had no part of?

Funny how you guys defend Bannon who fleeced millions of dollars off people & was convicted & would be sitting in prison right now if his buddy Trump didn't pardon him.

How sweet.
You misunderstand - I am not defending Bannon.

I am saying D-Adam should be in prison now for: 1. Sedition
2. Conspiracy to commit treason
3. Felony Perjury before Congress
4. FRAUD - lying to Congress about a non-existent 'Whistle Blower'
5. Illegal manufacturing of false evidence
6. submitting that file as actual evidence
7. Coaching a convicted Felonious Perjure before hisv2nd appearance - on his way to prison for Perjury before Congess the 1st time he testified before Congress, only to lie again
8. Dereliction of Duty - so focused on his part in Pelosi's failed coup Impeachment he & America were blind to the coming pandemic...except for President Trump' warnings

That's a good start...

Schiff is such a criminal and traitor that he should be in jail instead of any position to THREATEN ANY US citizen.

Having said that, i agree with you. He should show up, then clam up like lois lerner did. Just recite the same line for every question:

"On advice of my council, the protections of the 5th ammendment of the constitution afforded to me, I refuse to answer".
Which is fine, legally.

But there are also materials that have been subpoenaed.

Last edited:
You misunderstand - I am not defending Bannon.

I am saying D-Adam should be in prison now for: 1. Sedition
2. Conspiracy to commit treason
3. Felony Perjury before Congress
4. FRAUD - lying to Congress about a non-existent 'Whistle Blower'
5. Illegal manufacturing of false evidence
6. submitting that file as actual evidence
7. Coaching a convicted Felonious Perjure before hisv2nd appearance - on his way to prison for Perjury before Congess the 1st time he testified before Congress, only to lie again
8. Dereliction of Duty - so focused on his part in Pelosi's failed coup Impeachment he & America were blind to the coming pandemic...except for President Trump' warnings

That's a good start...

Schiff is such a criminal and traitor that he should be in jail instead of any position to THREATEN ANY US citizen.
Pack of lies.

Pack of lies.
You keep repeating yiur emotional-driven propaganda-filled but never post factual evidence to support it....because you have proven you can't.

Go back to the kids' table. Schoo.....

I'm very glad to see the democrats on the Jan 6th committee aren't going to take the garbage from trump and his cohorts anymore in regard to the subpoenas.

Those who try to defy a legal subpoena will find themselves being prosecuted by the DOJ.

There is no longer a DOJ who will tolerate trump people defying a legal subpoena.

bannon and the other three could find themselves prosecuted and put in prison if they continue to snub their noses at our legal system.

Personally, I would love to see bannon sitting in prison. He better hope he doesn't have any cellmates and can avoid spending any time with the general population of that prison.

From the article:

Schiff warned that the committee was “not fooling around.”

“Those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” he said. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution.”
Another parody from Adumb Shifferbrains. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

lil Schitt thinks he is carrying a big stick.......................but all he has is his pencil dick.

Criminal Contempt of Congress​

The authority of Congress to cite an individual with criminal contempt is found in Title 2, Section 192 of the U.S. Code. It states that anyone summoned by either house of Congress "to give testimony or to produce papers" regarding any matter of inquiry who "willfully makes default" or "refuses to answer any questions pertinent to the question under inquiry" has committed contempt of Congress.

Penalties for violations (a misdemeanor) include a fine of up to $1,000 and a jail term of one to 12 months, which requires prosecution by the Department of Justice (DOJ) or the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia. This means a contempt citation may be a purely symbolic gesture if the DOJ or U.S. Attorney decides not to prosecute. In the case of EPA Administrator Gorsuch, President Reagan -- head of the executive branch -- had declared those documents off limits due to executive privilege.

Forum List

Back